Ever had a card jump the tracks?

tarotmama

I found the RWS Moon card in my Tarot of Prague this morning. I have no idea how it got there! I'd like to think it was the dogs chasing each other around at night and jumping into the wrong box before I woke up this morning.

I wonder though, does this invalidate any readings I've done with RWS in the past few days if the card wasn't in the deck?

Thoughts?

Grizabella

I'm a firm believer that nothing in this world happens by accident. I would say your readings have still been valid, but I'd pay special attention to what the Moon card might mean for you now that you've found it.

Seafra

I'm in league with Solitaire on this. Impish little things, to jump from their own deck to another to grab your attention. That's this close to the UPS guy showing up at your door in his brown shorts to deliver it to you.

Skydancer

I'm with the others here; now that you've found it, pay attention to it. It's being "cute" about bringing something or other to your attention.

You've got to watch these guys all the time; I think, when the lights go out, they all come out to play. Critique each other, admire each other's finery, play one-up-manship. The usual, when you get a bunch of mismatched little kids together. ... :surprise:

*S* not said intirely tongue in cheek ;)

Troubadour

Pixie's a playful girl. She's full of life.

tarotlyn

Well...here is one for you to ponder:

I had a special RWS clone decks from the 70's called "Tarot The Ancient Prophecy" deck.

On AT's "Train Trade II" game, "The crowned one" chose this deck from me...

When I was counting the cards to make sure they were all there - getting them ready to go...

They were jumping all over the place! I mean, first I couldn't find the 7 of pentacles -
-looked through all the cards about 3 times! Then it appeared over in the stack of Majors
(which I had already accounted for perfectly!)...That is where I found the missing 7 of pentacles...

Everything was looking okay again...

But, no... another jumped! The Page of wands this time... same thing...
I could feel it...
I asked Michael, sitting right next to my table, if he saw any
card jumping or moving or? :eek:
NO, he didn't... okay, I went through the deck and finally found it in the stack of
already accounted for swords cards!

Okay...it was starting to feel very strange...then where is the 9 of pentacles?
I had just seen it,
had my hands on it, but it was then gone...

Now, I am deciding that this deck did not want to leave me! It was alive and talking to me!

I finally find it in the already accounted for (twice) stack of wands cards!

Okay all cards, accounted for finally... but then while looking for all these cards, I noticed
that the 6 of swords now had a bent and creased top corner...
had never seen
that before... just showed up all of a sudden...nope this deck wanted to stay...

So, the cards and I had a nice little conversation...they HAD to go to a nice new home!
I even had trouble with the packaging! Tissue paper was misbehaving, tape, etc.
I had packaged them perfectly finally...then I noticed that I forgot to put in the companion book!
I had to unwrap the whole thing and add the book...boy!...was I exhausted by the
time they got mailed... Hope he (TCO) likes them...

It was so strange...I swear they were trying to hide so I would think it my deck was
incomplete and keep them! Just proves that I am more stubborn than my cards!

I had to send this deck to TCO, because I promised... so, needless to say, I will be trying to
replace this deck again in the near future! :)

...AND NO... I was not drinking or doing drugs! :eek:

Whew! ...

:love: :)
Lyn

Vadella

Plenty of times. The most recent one was queen wands along with 6 swords. Queen wands is me. My kids were cleaning out the car and took all cards except those two out. Pretty right on target too. ;)

xx
Vad

franniee

Solitaire* said:
I'm a firm believer that nothing in this world happens by accident. I would say your readings have still been valid, but I'd pay special attention to what the Moon card might mean for you now that you've found it.

I'm with the others on this! one of the others had all these horrible things going on and had no idea what the deal was and when she cleaned one day she foudn the tower card under the washer or soemthing like that! So you see......

check the moon card!

Ang3343

Try meditating with the card

Why not try meditating with the card to see what it's got to say?

I've occasionally found cards showing up in my dreams. When it happens I'm in the landscape of the card itself, as if looking out. The last time it happened was with the RWS Ace of Pentacles.

There are no coincidences, everything has meaning. :)

willowfox

tarotmama said:
I wonder though, does this invalidate any readings I've done with RWS in the past few days if the card wasn't in the deck?

No, your readings will be as valid as they always were. Just watch the Moon though.