Well - not *quite*.

blackroseivy

I DO have 1 client. That tough one I've talked about with the married millionaire boyfriend (or at least, the one with the millionaire wife). As I am still charging her $5 a pop for a little reading here & there, I think it's safe to say I can come back on occasion if there is something I want to share or make sense of. At least, I DID have 1 follow me out! She said that she'd be "lost without me to talk to". :D Thought that was kinda nice.

So, I may be peeking in here from time to time... ;)

Baroli

OK, BRI I have stayed quiet but I can't anymore. Once you have crossed the line to Professional, and mind you (and everyone else) this is just my opinion, you are a professional; you don't go backto amateur status. You may be in retirement, or semi-retirement in your case, but always a pro.

I was a professional musician for well over 15 years and although I am not in that venue anymore, but I still consider myself a professional. Whenever and whereever I do perform, I deliver a professional act, gig, song, concert, whatever you want to call it. I am a professional and will always be a professional and you should consider yourself ALWAYS a professional.

*Baroli crawls back into her cave to continue to watch college football*:D

Moonbow

Moderator Note

I think the gist of what the Professional forum is about is a little confusing. So, just to clarify:

This forum is not just for professionals.

Anyone who is a subscriber can post here.

It more about professional topics which occur, and they can come up for non-professionals too.

So, anyone who wants to discuss, for example, issues with payment, marketing, handling customers, running classes etc is very welcome to post in the Professional forum.

blackroseivy

Ok ok ok!!!! :p I geddit awreddy!!!

I think that I am a wee bit anal, wanting things to be just so (you know whose personality I wound up with in the HP Personality Test? - w'l Hermione, OF COURSE!!)

I just wanted to contribute from the standpoint of one in the biz, pretty much...

I may not have much to talk about otherwise! :p hehe

But I'll pop in, no fears! :D