ISO: Tarot Jewellery

heathwitch

Hi there!

Does anyone know where I can find tarot-related jewellery (preferably in the UK, or willing to ship there)?

Thanks,

Heathwitch

tarotmama

If you do a search on etsy.com you'll find some pendants and many of the artists there are willing to ship overseas!

willowfox

If you put a search on google for tarot jewellery you will find a few shops in the UK selling tarot pendants.

Briar Rose

Have you tried typing in Tarot Jewelry in your web browser? I have only seen some sterling charms with the word, Tarot w/ a star or a moon.

You know, if you have a scanner you can scan pictures, and then shrink them in size, and I have read in Scrapbooking books you can transfer the images to just about anything like:

You could cut thick paper, or a piece of metal (you'll have file down the sides) and you could use the image on that, and make your own Tarot jewelry.

In craft shops they have these HARD plastic bubbles (in difference sizes) for broaches (pins). It's a clear plastic round bubble with the bottom cut off, so it is attached to a flat surface (that comes with the package), and they MAGNIFY anything you put under them. From there you can put anything underneath the bubble, like:

Your favorite Tarot card picture with a kewl piece of thread, or you could collage the whole thing, and make a special phrase to go along with it.

Also, they have whole sheets of soft plastic bubbles that also magnify, and these stick to anything, so you can use them for earrings, stationary, and just about anything you can imagne.

You ought to look under the web sute Somerset Studio (the best scrapbooking magazine out there). This way you can get idea, and incorporate Tarot jewelry into what-ever you like.

I am a HUGE craft fan, so anything like this is right up my alley.

Nydia

You can find tarot jewelry on ebay, too. Do a search there for tarot pendant and tarot necklace.

heathwitch

Oooh, thank you all so so much! *hugs*