PDA

View Full Version : HTML help

Page
25-10-2002, 21:24
Hi

I'm wondering if you can help!

I can't seem to put my html code on?????

Thanks in advance

Maud :(

wavebreaker
25-10-2002, 21:47
What do you mean by "putting my html code on" Maud?

Page
25-10-2002, 23:56
Hi tarotlady,

sorry I never seem to make myself clear.

My html is turned off at the forum rules and I would like to know how to turn them on.

I just want to write in colour and change my font size.

On the oner hand could I be getting mixed up with the VB code but mine is turned on ???

Maud

wavebreaker
26-10-2002, 00:18
It's vB code you're looking for, that's the code you use to write in colour and change font size. If it's turned on, you don't have to do anything else.

If it's turned off, go to your User Control Panel (User CP button at the top of the screen), select Edit Options and select the "Yes" option for "Use vBCode quick links on your message input screens?" at the bottom of the screen.

To find the vB codes you can use, look at the "Forum Rules" section which you can find below the input form when you're typing a post. If you click on the "vB code" link, you get a page with all the available codes.
Here's a direct link (http://www.tarotforum.net/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode) to that page.

Page
26-10-2002, 18:14
My VB code is on but I don't seem to get it working.

I used to be able to do this before ...........strange

Anyway I'll have a nother bash later.

and thanks for your time tarotlady!

maud

wizzle
11-02-2006, 03:57
Can I put a table using HTML code into a post?

Thanks

OakDragon
11-02-2006, 10:50
Nope. HTML is disabled on this board. See the "Posting Rules" section in the lower left corner of this screen.

I, for one, am glad about this. I belong to another board where posting HTML is allowed, and believe me, letting anyone post HTML is one easy way to make sure your board gets screwed up royally!