Gorgeous Aquarian Lovers card antique jacket on Ebay.....

willowfox

Nice work.

Papageno

it is nice but how do you clean something like that.......it's acrylic paint

May

Looks lovely. I can't afford and shipping would make it double the original cost.

Acrylic paints would be difficult to maintain and I think it will wear off pretty soon.

willowfox

Papageno said:
it is nice but how do you clean something like that.......it's acrylic paint

Probably best not to, just leave it hanging in the wardrobe is the safest thing to do with it.

6 Haunted Days

She gives instruction on care on the description. Also I've had a few of these myself when I was younger (leather jackets painted w/ arcrylic as well) and they're a lot tougher than you think withstanding water and exposure. Either way, I thought it was a very pretty painting copy and a very unique tarot item....which we don't see enough of.

Silverlotus

It is very pretty. The Aquarian was my first deck, so I am very tempted.

Papageno

if someone very talented with needle and thread went over that like needlepoint embroidery (or whatever the correct term is), that would be stunning as well as practical ............and very expensive LOL

AJ

Haven't any of you gotten paint on your clothes when painting a room? It NEVER comes off...might soften and fade just a bit after 20 washings but it's always there.

HearthCricket

I think it is very pretty, but I think it would have looked better on a darker denim coat. Those pale coat colours just don't quite mix with the deeper jewel tones of the Aquarian. I think the image would pop even more against blue or black denim.

Even if you can't wash it, it could be lightly wearable. Just don't spill or sweat in it! (Thus, I would want a new one, not something so-called
"Vintage" dahling). If you read cards at an outside fair this could make quite a statement, or even if you read in a store, wearing this in coming and going would certainly be good advertisement!! Just be sure you have the Aquarian to read with, as they would probably ask for this particular deck!