What crystals for childbirth?

Azarial

I am going into the hospital tommorrow morning to be induced into labor due to Pre-eclampsia. Does anyone have any recommendations for crystals to put in my bag that will keep me calm and relax me? I have a lot of crystals so more than likely whatever you name I most likely have it.

lark

Childbirth~ jade, malachite, moonstone, opal, peridot.

Ease of pain~amber, cathedral quartz, emerald, lapis lazuli, moonstone, moss agate.

Good luck tommorow! :)

wumpkie

Other stones: Jasper & Unakite for preganancy
Azurite, Peridot for during
and for fatigue during pregnancy hematite.

I have read of this mediatation/layout you could use maybe today with a piece of moonstone :)

1) Sit in a chair comforatably but make sure you keep your back straight.

2) Breath gently & smoothly in a regular rhythm.

3) Hold the moonstone gently in your hands in front of you.

4) Allow your gaze to caress the features of the moonstone.

5) Remind yourself that just like the moon, your reproductive system waxes and wanes in natural recurring cycles.

6) As the gentle feminine energy rebalances and strengthens your processes, allow your heart to open up and appreciate the beauty of your own moon-like rhythms.

Hope that is a bit of help :)

Good luck we'll be thinking of you *Mwah* *Big kisses*

Guiding Cauldron

aiding in childbirth crystals:

defiently give moonstone, clear quartz, pearl, rose quartz and peridot a try hun. they all aid in ease of pain, process call upon the Goddess for help and guidance.Also promote love and serenity around you.

Mookite can also help balance your emotions and Black Tourmaline can help take away negativity surrounding your area.

Sending bright blessings and peace your way to you and your babes arrival :)

((((HUGS and COMFORT))))

Sulis

Blood stone and carnelian are also good for childbirth and they will keep you good and grounded too.

willowfox

Bloodstone and Moonstone

Briar Rose

(((Love))) sending you best wishes.

rose quartz and all the rest everyone mentioned.

MCsea

HAPPY PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR BABY

take YOUR FAVOURITE STONE
and ask your baby if they already have a favourite stone :)

Bloodstone and Moonstone and Garnet... but really it is up to you
you have the power - you can draw on any crystal energy during child birth as you become ONE with GAIA (this happened with me and I had a C-section) she comes to our aid - she wants us to be happy

blessings

MARINA

wizzle

Any blue stones would be helpful.

When I went into labor I swallowed a load of calcium. It is very calming. And I can only say I had minimal labor pains. Hey, calcium is a stone, no?? lol

I'll be wishing blessings on you and your child for tomorrow... Love...

Neely75

Good luck tomorrow Azarial! I'll be thinking of you. My daughter had to be delivered almost a month early due to PE and other complications. I wish I could help with some crystal recommendations, but I'm sure everyone else has given you some wonderful information.