off to dig.........

morticia monroe

On my way out the door, en route to Hot Springs, Ark. My man is taking me to one of the crystal mines in the morning to do some digging....I'm so excited. It's a 7 hour drive, so I hope it's all I'm imagining it will be. Can't think of anything more fun than digging around in the red dirt/clay for prizes!

He thinks I'm crazy...lol. Wish me luck?

MCsea

WOW - have so much fun!!

CAN I COME TOO!

Let us know what you find - how you feel when you are there, what messages are given to you!

Thank you Gaia for such wonderful gifts ;)

MARINA

BodhiSeed

morticia monroe said:
On my way out the door, en route to Hot Springs, Ark. My man is taking me to one of the crystal mines in the morning to do some digging....I'm so excited. It's a 7 hour drive, so I hope it's all I'm imagining it will be. Can't think of anything more fun than digging around in the red dirt/clay for prizes!

He thinks I'm crazy...lol. Wish me luck?

Good luck in finding many wonderful treasures! Stay safe and tell us all about your adventure when you get home (hope your man is driving a really big truck:D)!

Bodhran

willowfox

Something that I would love to do, unfortunately there are no mines like that around here, if there was I would be off like a shot, as I love crystals and stuff.