Does this ever happen to you?

fferyllt

Yesterday I was perusing a couple of threads that look pretty interesting to me (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=84592 and http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=85354). Both mentioned books that I though I'd like to look at, but my local library doesn't have. Today, I happened to step into a used bookstore while waiting for a prescription to be filled and I FOUND BOTH BOOKS. I could not believe my eyes when I saw them sitting there on the shelf.

Ever since I've been working with the tarot, it's like things pop up when it's time for me to find them. Maybe I just see better now, after all, that's part of the point of tarot, seeing better, or so it seems to me. Still, I am astonished every time it happens. Just like I am astonished at the result of every reading I do for myself.

rwcarter

I can't say that exact thing has happened to me, but I ascribe to the belief that if/when I'm meant to have it, I'll find it.

And it may be in your case that since you weren't aware of either book until you read about them in AT, your consciousness wasn't attuned to them. But once it was, you were directed by some force to go to that bookstore. (I can't tell from your post if it's a store you visit regularly or not.)

Rodney

tarot4fun

fferyllt said:
Yes!

When the student is ready ~ the teacher will come.

I always thank my angels and guides for such finds. :angel:

Suz :heart:

Grizabella

Once I wanted a set of 14 books. They were quite uncommon and not easily found except maybe one here and there at a used seller, few and far between if at all. Not books the average person would be interested in. I walked into a Goodwill store and there, on the top shelf, was the WHOLE SET of 14 books! That's the most astonishing example of it that has happened to me. :) But similar things have happened so often in my life that I'm not even surprised anymore.

memries

It is called Synchronicity fferylit. You are at right place and right time so it was available for you. When you think of all the places you could have been and at various times it is astounding. You were there, then. You should take this as affirmation that you are on the right path.

ReclusiveOne

This happens so often - maybe because I frequent thrifts and used bookstores so very often. I go in thinking, "What is the Universe going to supply to me today?"

Nice when it is something you really want.

willowfox

When the time is right, then I get what I am looking for easily and usually by sheer accident. Sometimes I have been searching or waiting for months and have given up, and suddenly I get the thing.

fferyllt

memries said:
It is called Synchronicity fferylit. You are at right place and right time so it was available for you. When you think of all the places you could have been and at various times it is astounding. You were there, then. You should take this as affirmation that you are on the right path.

I like that term, synchronicity. It is astounding! It certainly seems like an affirmation when it happens.

Lleminawc

Yes, it happens a lot, not just with Tarot-related books. One time, I read an article in a Sunday paper about a book by John Ruskin called Unto This Last. I thought I'd pop down to the car-boot sale at Brighton station to see if any of the second-hand bookstalls had a copy - and of course, one of them did.

Sado

memries said:

I completely agree!! Where others see coincidence, I'm sure the more keen eye sees synchronity. It's great. It works. :)