Which card represents you at the moment?

Bluecat

me again!!!.... well, I am a Leo and you know what curiosity did to the cat!

OK - 78 cards, 78 meanings.... I'm doing my best in my own way to learn them. One book I read asked you to look through the deck and find the card that you thought represented you at that time. Now, this took me ages as I had to look up the meanings on a lot of the cards but you lot are experienced in all this so.... which card best represents you, and tell us why if you can. And I don't mean just court cards.... any card :D

(This may have been covered before but your card would be changing all the time depending on where you are at the moment :D)

kaytee83

My main card that I basically call 'me' isn't the one I'm about to mention, because the one that applies to what's going on with me right now is The Fool. Things are changing for me, first by choice and now because they seem inevitable. Ultimately my path is in my control though, and I am going to make the initial decisions in what new directions to take then go with the flow of where it takes me.

As long as I'm careful and don't do anything stupid :p

What about you Bluecat?

Bluecat

*delves into books* - I'll get back to you in a minute!! :D

Bluecat

Hmmmm... I have been drawn to the moon card in my deck for a few weeks now - I am in an odd place in my life and I feel that I need to explore my spiritual side to assist me with myself and my life direction - I guess that's why I've been 'called' to the Tarot to help. I have also been very creative recently and wonder if the moon is influencing me at the moment...

(Reading some meanings of this card I'm not sure if it is a good one to be drawn to!)

Queen of Disks

Eight of Swords. I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I'm at the point in my life where I have to move on and grow up but I have no idea what to do with myself. And since I am an adult, and no one is telling me what to do anymore, I just stay where I am, because I don't know what to do. I also have a bad self esteem, and I have myself convinced that I am worthless and stupid and I can't do anything (except maybe read Tarot) when I can really do anything I want to. It stinks.

Sorry everybody...

Sado

The Fool. I'm at the point in my life where I could do anything I want to. People keep telling me to do certain things, but I stubbornly stay on my own path. :)

Quite the opposite of the Eight of Swords!

bryghtrose

9 of Pentacles.
For many reasons, mainly because I enjoy my time alone, and being in control, and choosing these things.

RubyV

Right now I"m the Hermit.

I"m juggling studying tarot, planning an outdoor ritual space in my yard, cleaning up my Hebrew, taking an adult B'nei Mitzvah course, while working with a very Pagan friendly Rabbi on the details of conversion without giving up my pagan practice and beliefs. All with most of my social activities on hold due to a foot and ankle injury this summer.

Hermit much?

I really feel like the hermit in the Pagan Tarot. Except not so well coiffed. :)

sleepingcat

Today- Three of Cups! XD *sings and dances*

Just been in a wonderful mood and wanting to share.

tarot4fun

The Chariot
Embracing the dark horse, reining in the light horse ~ Balance.

I liked what Circlewalker said about my DruidCraft horses in the SSG: The Chariot~ :D

Suz :heart: