chinese astrology / shio

priscilla

is there anyone understand chinese astrology?
i'm under the sign goat, while all of may co-worker under the sign dog (3 persons) and my boss' sign is buffalo. i'm in the bad position because surounded by "ciong" person ( unmatch person). what should i do to maintain my position at work? i already put a coins sword under my working chair to prevent the bad-luck

star-lover

dogs are loyal caring and need attention/praise and they become little puppies
:D
goat is strong and realistic

ravenest

priscilla said:
is there anyone understand chinese astrology?
i'm under the sign goat, while all of may co-worker under the sign dog (3 persons) and my boss' sign is buffalo. i'm in the bad position because surounded by "ciong" person ( unmatch person). what should i do to maintain my position at work? i already put a coins sword under my working chair to prevent the bad-luck

Hi (from one goat to another). Just be a goat ( I wouldnt bother with the coins under the chair)

Strange, I get on fine with dogs. Not the yappy annoying kind (I wanna head but THEM).

Maybe if you understand the goat nature a bit more and just be yourself it will work better.

Goats are a bit aloof, dogs like attention, rewards and security so a goat has to 'ham it up' a bit for dogs. But if you can work that, then dogs will be very loyal ... just dont mess with their emotions and personal securities ... they need to be loved and admired.

star-lover

pmsl at from one goat to another :D too funny

i agree with what raven said

ravenest

deleated
(dont matter - I'm confused.)

star-lover

i know lol the clocks gone crazy

no dont want to but heads i'm a chicken - actually a rat
i just run away :D

edit

just looked and its corrected itself now so dont worry it wasn't you! i saw it as well

ravenest

Ah , its not me, the clock did go crazy, when I looked back it was back to how it was ... hmmm. the mods are messin with our heads?

A rat you say? God! Please not a Libran rat?

Anyway, I find as a goat that most of the barnyard animals seeme to get on with each other; goat, rat, horse, pig, dog, ox

Dragons, tigers, what the hell are they?

-wierdos!

star-lover

ravenest said:
Ah , its not me, the clock did go crazy, when I looked back it was back to how it was ... hmmm. the mods are messin with our heads?

A rat you say? God! Please not a Libran rat?

Anyway, I find as a goat that most of the barnyard animals seeme to get on with each other; goat, rat, horse, pig, dog, ox

Dragons, tigers, what the hell are they?

-wierdos!

pmsl i am a libra rat but working on it

going off to cry now :( lol

maciader

pisces monkey... :) :)

ravenest

Oh dont cry star-lover. Its just me ... now I know why I like you (and I thought it was just the name.

here is my problem.

Ex-girl friend Libra rat (and she just knocked on the window of the internet cafe and waved at me ... WIERD!

Ex-wife Libra rat

Mum ... you guessed it.

Girlfriend I got after I swore not to have another after the libra rat above - Libra rat.

What wrong with me.

I have a v.nice 'friend' who is a Taurus dog ...

Its working out better since I got rid of the girl friend thing.

(PS my earlier post about the clock, now my reply to thread window is not allowing the use of 'unhappy face' although all the others are availible ???

Okay Modsquad I will only be happy today ; )