Rainring cards: Solandia's review

94stranger

I had a good day today, as I signed on at aeclectic this morning to discover that Solandia had finished and posted her review of my Rainring cards. the link is http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/rainring/

So far, in the short time I've been posting on the site here, I haven't had any feedback about the cards, whether as comments, queries or whatever, so I'm hoping that before too long some kind of dialogue will get going.

Thanks, Solandia, and I hope you enjoyed your trip round the Rainring cosmos!

94stranger

Feedback?

I seem to be existing in a void at the moment. 56 views and no comments. Would someone please take pity and say - 'hello, I saw looked at Rainring and...' Silence may be golden, but I always did prefer silver anyway!

tarot4fun

Hello 94stranger~

The artwork on your Rainring Cards is beautiful and thought provoking. :)

Good luck~
Suz :heart:

lunakasha

I just noticed this thread....the artwork of these cards is very nice, and from what I have read in Solandia's review (and on your website) it sounds like a very unusual and interesting system for self-exploration type readings.

Thanks for starting this thread, 94stranger....I look forward to hearing comments from anyone who has ordered the cards and/or tried some readings with them.

Very interesting, and beautiful....the Rainring is being added to my list!

:) Luna

94stranger

response to Luna

Hi Luna,
thanks. It's early days with Rainring, so all explorers and commentors extra-welcome. Any queries, you know where to find me. How did you find the play module - is it reader-friendly?

Open Arms

While I had a play on the web and the artwork is beautiful - the cards just didn't gel with me. Maybe its because I tend to read intuitively and not follow the books anyway that I get that feeling - I am already using my other gifts to read and in my daily life.

At times I found the artwork distracting - lovely but not quite right there for the words/feelings I was getting from the cards and that I think was what pushed me away from them. But like with many decks - we are called to them, they choose us as much as we choose them I think at times!!!

Good luck with your venture!!

firefrost

They're not my cup of tea either but lots will like them so the very best of luck with them.

Hils

94stranger

response to callers

Thanks to both you 'reviewers'.
Yes, of course, to each his own is really true, not just an empty phrase.

At present, there are many thousand tarots and only one Rainring. I think it's of great importance that - if the volume of interest later warrants it - Rainring should be illustrated again.

Anyhow, I really appreciate your candid feedback, and your encouragement. Rainring inside a tarot blog has, I feel, an element of the cuckoo about it. I personally have always had a problem empathising with the tarot - I guess its all down to wavelengths, chemistry, resonance, vibes... but we all belong to the same extended family and I hope we will always be supportive towards each other.