Celeste's tarot from Days of our Lives..

Smoker

Hi!
I dont know if Im at the right spot for this, but do you remember Days of our Lives (the soap) with Celeste and her tarot cards? I was pretty young when I watched it and she was 1 of my inspirations to do it myself.. But I cant find anywhere a picture or a scene where she did tarot! I want to know wich deck she used and if it was 'accurate' when she pulled her cards out.. does anybody know????

LaJea

I was just thinking about this a few weeks ago. I remember like it was yesterday!! I think she used it quite regular on the show during the time that Marlena was possessed but I'm not 100% sure about that.

As far as I know they didn't show the cards itself. They just showed her placing the cards and her reaction to it. So even if you do find footage you would probably still have a hard time guessing which deck she's using. What I do know is that she was right in interpreting them. She said something bad was about to happen or something bad is happening. And she was correct of course (but then again it's all an act).

It was a long time ago but all I remember is that the cards were shaped as normal cards. (they weren't round)

Smoker

LaJea said:
I was just thinking about this a few weeks ago. I remember like it was yesterday!! I think she used it quite regular on the show during the time that Marlena was possessed but I'm not 100% sure about that.

As far as I know they didn't show the cards itself. They just showed her placing the cards and her reaction to it. So even if you do find footage you would probably still have a hard time guessing which deck she's using. What I do know is that she was right in interpreting them. She said something bad was about to happen or something bad is happening. And she was correct of course (but then again it's all an act).

It was a long time ago but all I remember is that the cards were shaped as normal cards. (they weren't round)

Hi!
Im glad someone remembered! It was indeed during Marlena's possesion (great storyline!!) What I do remember from my blurry memories that she pulled one time the death card or something, I would love to see the part again when she did it now that I have more expierence with cards.. Its so hard to download the exact episode Ill let you know when I ever find out :D!

silverwings94

Celeste also used her cards when Lexie was involved with Tec and she has also used then with sammi.
I remember the shows that you talking about.I do remember the cards being shown and I think they may have been the RWW.

EJ Wells has also used Tarot cards. He was sending them to various people including Steve(Patch) not to long ago.
maybe is you wrote to DOOL they might be able to tell you what episode and the deck that was used.
Hope this helps. I watch DOOL everyday.
Silverwings94

Smoker

I stopped watching it because they where broadcasting it at times Im at work or something and now I missed too many opisodes to see what its all about!! Too bad really it was the most amazing soap Ive ever saw!