PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

GoddessArtemis
13-10-2007, 04:58
Today (for some, on the 11th), Mercury goes retrograde in the intense sign of Scorpio.

I, for one am thrilled about this. NOT. I really dread Mercury retro, and to me...it seems that it's happened more often this year than others (although, in truth, it happens 3x a year).

Watch out for all the lovely things Mercury can mess up. :P

Read more about it all here: http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/AUROEALIS/Mercury-Retrograde-For-October-2007/260225.aspx

GA

Heavensent
13-10-2007, 05:25
Great....This again??!! It was HORRIBLE for me last time. Well, we'll see. Hopefully it will be nice to me this go round since I'm a Scorpio:P.

GoddessArtemis
13-10-2007, 06:40
Does Merc rx in Scorpio in any way affect obsessive behavior? I'm suddenly noticing a LOT of that around me lately, and it's kind of...bothersome. If it's related to this Merc rx, then I'm in for a FUN 3 weeks, I see...

GA

Embla
13-10-2007, 07:00
Oh No Not Again!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie
13-10-2007, 08:35
So far, so good :D

WhiteRaven
13-10-2007, 09:01
This is an excellent site for this...

http://www.alphalifetrends.com/mercuryretrogradeoctober2007.html

feticeira
13-10-2007, 15:58
Maybe itīs because I was born during a Mercury retrograde, but Iīve noticed that at least one good thing always comes out of it for me. Itīs even kinda pleasant...

As a water/fire type, Iīm interested to see what the retrograde in Scorpio will mean for me.

Hope no one runs into too many hassles, delays and obstacles!

Barbaras Ahajusts
14-10-2007, 02:52
Normally Mercury kills me on the communication side, but the last two, I have been sucking up to anyone I normally would rip apart. AND I intend to keep it that way!
Nothing I say will be misunderstood, because everything I email out will start with...
"Please return this email to the State hospital as Barbara has escaped again and she is off her medications. Do not approach or make any quick movments near her..."
I just hope it works.

:0)
Barb
deleted incorrect house

Wonderwoman
14-10-2007, 10:43
Yeah...my plans on a new love venture backfired right before my eyes and to top it all off..i heard back from a bf from 2 years ago...talk about RETRO!

Barbaras Ahajusts
14-10-2007, 10:50
For Pitys Sake! Its the curse of the freaken Cell Phones and Merc in Retro is going to get the damn blame, because of communications!

1st. Our cell phone was shut off because Sprint said "your second phone" went sky high over their minutes and used x amount of internet and bought x amount of ringers.
Ok..thats the youngest daughters phone. She only went over her minutes, Sprint is nuts about the other stuff. But till our paper bill gets in we can't figure out what the hell they are talking about.

2nd Her sons cell phone/a purchase minutes type, was lost. Or so we thought. He thought it was in the house because that was the last he used it.
His Uncle in town got a prank call and then called us, informing us that he heard a buntch of kids playing with our grandson's cell phone. They must have turned the phone off cause no one could call that cell. Or they ran the minutes out?!

So thats a total of 3 freaken cell phones that are out of commission. I don't have one. And I'm damn glad too!

Hiding Under My Desk In Lue of a Alien CELL Phone Attack,

Barb:rolleyes:
Update on buy minutes cell phone. The sheriffs dept is involved as we did find out who had it. But we needed proof. They told youngest daugher to go home, find the serial number and they could trace it. She did and it should be found within the week. Isn't that cool? They can trace your phone even if its off. Wow

MCsea
14-10-2007, 11:08
Oh - OK that explains some things pity I didnt read this on the 12th!

thank you for the heads up...

and my moon is scorpio - no wonder I have a head ache and am feeling so hmm not good...

:)

GoddessArtemis
14-10-2007, 20:22
I have my ascendant in Scorpio...and my Scorpio friends are all acting moody. Plus, most EVERYONE I know has Venus in Scorpio, so wonder what that means for them in relation to me?

Guess we'll wait and see what happens. I'd like to get out of this retro unscathed...

GA

sharpchick
14-10-2007, 23:58
This Scorpio is fighting off acting moody (I am not successful in fighting off feeling that way). But I figure I might as well not inflict me on everyone else. ;)

One of the things you can do to get through a retrograde Mercury period is - don't start anything new if you can help it. That diet will probably be beset with cravings you won't ignore, etc. And just expect to have a new mantra of this sort. . ."You know I didn't mean that." Communication is difficult during this time.

Sophie
15-10-2007, 19:40
I generally get on well in Mercury Rx times. Maybe because I was born during a Mercury rx? I appreciate it as a time of introspection and self-care, of going over old ground, which allows for new illuminations. But I don't appreciate people going bonkers around me, and have already observed several miscommunications that have indirectly affected me.

This one hits several of my planets, including my birth Mercury, but I've not noticed anything untoward, except a buzzing headache I can't get rid of, and the return of an obsessive tendency I'd thought I'd parked (that's the Scorpio bit ;)). I've not observed positive side-effects yet either.

Mercury passes (in retrograde) into Libra on the 24th - causing all sorts of unbalances, and dangerous for our Libra friends!

paradoxx
16-10-2007, 09:25
if this retrograde is as bad for everyone else as mercury direct has been for thsi mercury retro natal, then prepare to keep everything in sight, take everything and take inventory a couple times, double check and prepare to clear up the communication issues yourself if nessacary, right now I am in the aftermath of the mercury direct, I hope things return to normal for me, this is getting to be hyper annoying.

cheekyminx
16-10-2007, 09:37
*gasp* :bugeyed: Say no more.

To think my moons in Scorpio....oh dear....

Vadella
16-10-2007, 23:52
I hope it does nothing to me. I am starting school and a new job next week. :laugh: It won't be cool.

xx
Vad

Wonderwoman
17-10-2007, 06:35
Or experienced anything like this before! Okay last Friday/Sat a boyfriend from 2 years ago text msg to say he missed me...Mercury Retro Full Force and now this morning I get an email message from a former BFF. An apology....I had never experienced this before...Maybe I need to look at my chart more carefully it looks like the universe is lining things up for me...:)

Anyone else with Blasts from the Past...on Mercury Retro??

Whitestar
17-10-2007, 06:49
YES!

Not this time, but during a merc. retrograde a year and a half ago....3 big blasts...an ex and I got back in touch as friends after about 8 years of no contact, an old friend from high school I had lost touch with for 13 years came back into my life, and a friend from college who I had not seen in also about a decade showed up at my son's school...she had just moved here....VERY far away from where we went to school!

GoddessArtemis
17-10-2007, 06:51
Anyone else with Blasts from the Past...on Mercury Retro??Seems to be. Normally, during Merc retro, former people in my life tend to stay quiet...not so with this one! If you check out "Your Readings"...you'll see I've posted a reading about the return of an ex who won't give up.

Strange, isn't it?

GA

.traveller.
17-10-2007, 13:06
Is anyone else having problems with their card readings? No matter what I ask about, I keep getting the same set of cards. Death and swords are prominently featured so I wondered about the Scorpio/Merc connection.

Thanks for the heads up on it moving (still retro) into Libra next... my boss will probably have a mental meltdown during it so forewarned is forearmed.

Wonderwoman
17-10-2007, 13:33
GA, it almost seems like a cosmic conspiracy...

Seems to be. Normally, during Merc retro, former people in my life tend to stay quiet...not so with this one! If you check out "Your Readings"...you'll see I've posted a reading about the return of an ex who won't give up.

Strange, isn't it?

GA

OOnaOwl
17-10-2007, 13:38
I have been experiencing something quite fascinating with this retrograde. People that I either do not know or am barely acquainted with have been revealing personal secrets to me out of the blue. I have actually been enjoying this,and I keep secrets very well. It is so very interesting!

OOnaOwl
17-10-2007, 13:42
Yes! I have always noticed people from my past reappearing during Mercury Retrograde times. I look forward to it, knowing that I will see someone that I have not in some time. It is always an interesting surprise!

Free Flight
17-10-2007, 14:02
mercury retro in scorp - i have never seen anything like this

Everyone is bubbly and introspective but also oh so very strange and forthright and secretive and weird

GoddessArtemis
17-10-2007, 14:18
People that I either do not know or am barely acquainted with have been revealing personal secrets to me out of the blue. I have actually been enjoying this,and I keep secrets very well. It is so very interesting!LOL, OOna...this happens to me ALL the time, regardless of the planetary situation! :D So if, in my case, this Mercury rx keeps people from telling me too much personal info for once, I'd be glad for it. :) It's quite a responsibility when people want to tell you all their deep, dark secrets.

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts
18-10-2007, 01:32
Knee jerks, screaming, laughter, hysterics & fear. Dear God in heaven.
Will someone please yank this planets illusion of retro back into place? ARGH!

I'm watching two members in my home dance to insanity. No Merc Rx in their natal. They scream for 30 mins, I walk away. Next thing they are talking excitedly over something funny. MOMMA MIA!

I'm watching a huge family group and friends dump a huge amount of guilt on an ailing member. What in gods green world has come over the pride of what was considered somewhat normal people?

Ok, so I can accept things being out of control, people coming back into my life after being gone for a while and even secrets being laid wide open. But this fighting has me wide wake at night and my ulcer hates me.

I have a deep peace within me. If I get upset I feel the yuckiness rise, and then its gone. I credit meditation, not myself. Cause in being with all of the above people, I have wanted to respond with the most ugliest, hateful, nasty, evil things that has been created in the english lato express black ice from ones soul. Again, the funny part is, I don't feel this nasty feeling. I know its there, I just don't accept the emotion. Which in turns keeps my mouth shut and the energy zapped from the reaction to others selfishness.

Strange, stranger, and strangest.

:o) Barb

rcb30872
18-10-2007, 02:14
You know, I was just thinking this afternoon, I am quite stressed now, and I looked back at last year, and I was under just much stress then than I am now. Other different things, but the same! I know that I had an horrendous time last year, with stress, and I am having an horrendous time now with stress. I am not sure which time was the worst, now or then. Each have their own elements attached to it. Last year is that I got quite fed up with a professional, because she absolutely refused to listen to or take into account what I had to say about my son. And stupid me, making a passing comment, although it was true, that I wanted a holiday from him, which all of a sudden made her suggest that it is because it is because the medication I am taking for my depression was not of therapeutic value, like, you know, I do know the difference between depression and stress! I have suffered with both enough times to know the difference!

And this year, a bit of it is because of little man, but not the same issue, and another thing is that I really don't want to be living where I am, and I would rather live somewhere else, somewhere specific, or more to the point with someone, and it is just not possible, due to financial restraints. I have been up and down like you wouldn't believe, but the downs I would say would have to outweigh the ups, for the time being.

I did start wondering if it had to do something with the planets.... Now I see that it is! to a certain degree, that is ;)

:love:

Bec

Barbaras Ahajusts
18-10-2007, 02:25
Bec,
That is so true. Last year, and even up to the first retro of this year, I was kicking up craziness with everyone else.

In this year of change and growth, I guess I either learned from it all or one of my planets zapped me with some damn smarts on how to lay low and smile? LOL
Even smiling makes the insane stop to look!

;) Barb

Just remembered. The first two people I talked about are on bi polar meds and take meds for depression too. Our youngest has been doing this intensive HIGH then a ground breaking LOW. Up, down, up down.

GoddessArtemis
18-10-2007, 05:54
Is anyone else having problems with their card readings? No matter what I ask about, I keep getting the same set of cards. Death and swords are prominently featured so I wondered about the Scorpio/Merc connection..traveller. I'm having really poor readings. In fact, you'd think I'd just picked up my cards for the first time; the cards aren't speaking to me at all! And, I'm getting Death in my readings a lot. I posted about it in Using Tarot Cards (http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=86620) stating that it might be Merc rx related.

So it's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this crazyness.

GA

feticeira
18-10-2007, 14:32
Oh well... me and my big mouth. Just a few days ago I posted Mercury rx had little effect on me and it was usually positive.

Not this time. Maybe itīs not the retrograde and tīs something else. I donīt know but I donīt like it.

I canīt get rid of all these negative feelings lately, I try to channel them somehow but they just wonīt come through.

On the bright side I did run into a friend I hadnīt seen in 6 years because she was living in another country.

star-lover
18-10-2007, 14:43
i suppose for me the effect is having deep conversations with someone and they are very tricky - its like walking on eggshells, lot of misunderstandings things taken the wrong way, and its really hard work to stop suspicion and looking to see the negative instead of the positive

trying to get to the bottom line but its as if the goal posts keep changing, once you think you've sorted something out, there it goes again setting you a new challenge and making you doubt your own thinking and going round in circles
grrrrrrr also making mountains out of molehills springs to mind

Barbaras Ahajusts
18-10-2007, 16:38
I have Mercury setting in my 10 house of Career. I dont have one, except the housekeeping? Its always there and sometimes I mess with it. :)

I have Scorpio in my 7th house of Partnership. Fire breathing Dragon Lady is my name. I jumped the gun on someone and I think I cut off my nose, both feet, legs & my ass. I'm not kidding...I haven't lost my temper in a long long time, but I did a very evil verbal stunt. I'm totally ashamed. (not on here)

My prophesy spread for this week and the following weeks don't show this loss. And my beloved Twinner says its not an ending.

Dare I hope??
Merc...whats the deal!

:( Barb

Wonderwoman
18-10-2007, 16:53
believe this retro mercury with very good comebacks....this is the 3rd person running back to me. Just about an hour ago a former business partner/platonic interest left a very nice voicemail for me. No romance just plain friendship. I am enjoying this Retro. Not too shabby so far. at least for me. I better knock on wood since we do have another 2 weeks...

ww

serenaserendipity
18-10-2007, 18:27
i really agree with star-lover about this one... about deep conversations and eggshells...

i also think its a good time for introspection

NOT a good time for major decisions or embarking on travel...
too easy for things to get mixed up!

s.

Sophie
18-10-2007, 22:11
As I said before, I usually welcome Mercury Retros with open arms - I was born during one, and they suit me very well. This one is no different - I am revisiting all sorts of old emotional wounds and dealing with them one by one - feeling liberated and cheerful afterwards every time!

A negative side-effect is some bad moods around me, and some cross-communication - but even that is compensated by the deeper quality of communication and dealing with old unfinished business.

All round, this is a very positive time for me, even though things have slowed down and revisiting past wounds can be painful.

Indigo Rose
19-10-2007, 07:05
This has been a big time period of going over old stuff over here for us. The intensity of Scorpio is palpable. Whew!!!

It's hilarious but both my computer and CD player went haywacky on Friday morning. It was like a friendly little reminder....we're in the Mercury Retrograde zone again. :bugeyed:

OOnaOwl
19-10-2007, 07:10
Yes, this mercury rx seems to be great for inner spelunking. After all, it's way down deep in there where the gold is! Mind the dragons though....
I also enjoy mercury rx. Though I wasn't born with one, it's in the 12th house conjunct my sun-so I guess I can relate!

lunakasha
19-10-2007, 09:54
Anyone else with Blasts from the Past...on Mercury Retro??

Funny you should mention this....I have noticed several examples over the last few days, unbelievable! :eek:

~I received a message from a very dear friend, it has been almost two years since we were in touch. Very nice surprise! :D
~Likewise, on that same day my mother received an email from a former coworker and friend that she has not seen in a long time.
~Out of the blue, my father (who is quite the "loner" and not very tech-saavy) went online and did a search for an old friend he hasn't seen in 50 YEARS....called him today and they had a nice chat!
~My brother sent me a Halloween surprise~a box chock full of memories from our childhood....he even tracked down some older, OOP scary story books that we loved. My brother is the BEST, so thoughtful of him. :heart:

Very interesting....I am beginning to think there is something going on!

So far, so good for me (fingers crossed)

:D Luna

Wonderwoman
20-10-2007, 03:05
lunakasha So far, so good for me (fingers crossed)

Yeah, i'm keeping my fingers super crossed since i realize anything,everything can change at a moments notice.

ww

Barbaras Ahajusts
20-10-2007, 23:41
OMG...things changing on a moments notice is so frightening true.
What I have been a part of this week,
What I have viewed this week,
What I have had to dig up this week, has been rapid fast, and done in a blink of an eye.
I don't like this. I bet I won't like it when viewing in hindsite. And if I do, I'm strange. ;) Just joking

*I still have a sibling gathering at my brothers, me being the oldest will feature. What ever that ment in my horoscope.
*I was told hubby was going to die this week, due to him not going to the doc over a week ago, due to kidneys.
*(If one more person, that I love comes near the brink of death and then comes back I will not only wet my pants and run up and down our street and scream 'CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY", I will shave my head!

I honestly thought because the last retro was so easy on me, I was going to fly through this one with ease.
GGGRRRRRRRRRRR
If I could give all the details on everything that has gone down, one would wonder why I haven't put a rock upside my head.
Sheesh!

And we still have more time to endure this one..oh happy happy joy, joy.
Someone please find me many sharp rocks. I have a plan!

:mad:Barb

Indigo Rose
21-10-2007, 07:57
And we still have more time to endure this one..oh happy happy joy, joy.
Someone please find me many sharp rocks. I have a plan!:mad:Barb

(((Barb)))No sharp rocks until Mercury goes direct. ;)
Hang in there! It's been crazy here too, but I have to believe it's all part of the big picture. You know with Scorpio this is how it is....you never see it coming.

Loving thoughts coming your way!

:heart: indigo rose

.traveller.
21-10-2007, 13:35
Lots of shouting and ranting happening here, then it blows over and everyone is all snuggles and kisses. Weird.

My work computer died, as did my monitor.

So bossman built me a NEW one that is much faster (quad core) :D

He bought me a new monitor too! It's fantabulous :D :D

The Death card isn't showing up in my readings anymore and it took it's Swordsy entourage with it. Apparently, The Reaper came for the computer and took the monitor with it for good measure.

I love my new techie stuff :party:

phoenixblu
21-10-2007, 13:40
Yeah...my plans on a new love venture backfired right before my eyes and to top it all off..i heard back from a bf from 2 years ago...talk about RETRO!

Im with ya on this one... I dreamt of my Ex... to see him online after 6 MONTHS... urgh...

also if you see in the readings.. the new one aint going so well...

I think this Mercury Retro is 10x worst than the last one.. like clockwork.. I was in tears and rather upset on the first day.. it is easing up... but the communication side is just plain WRONG....

Funnily I realised it ends the 17th which spookily is the day the guy I like was talking about as there is a big soccer game which both of us will be watching... (hmmm I smell a plan!!)

only... how long to go... no dont tell me... booo... heheh

Patience and this time of year really doesnt go...

Barbaras Ahajusts
21-10-2007, 14:24
(((Barb)))No sharp rocks until Mercury goes direct. ;)
Hang in there! It's been crazy here too, but I have to believe it's all part of the big picture. You know with Scorpio this is how it is....you never see it coming. Loving thoughts coming your way! :heart: indigo rose

Oh you are so sweet. Maybe thats why today was a tad bit easier. :neutral:
I was rereading my mercury in scorpio/libra in my 10th house and I noticed I bolded some items as I am want to do to catch my eye, later on.

1. I have a great deal of inner depth and abilities. (Do you think they can prove that?) Then it goes on to say it will be revealed! Scares the living buggers out of me with that line! (Makes me sound like a inverted flasher of sorts! :bugeyed:

2. I have a deepr connection with life and this understanding is becoming visible as situations are revealed. (Now I'm getting scared. Why is this word being repeated? Will I finally lose my mind and take up streaking at sports events and get in touch my new senses?) :rolleyes:

3. My deep awareness is being ...LMAO...affected by this Mercury retro!! (YA THINK??)

4. I will see the road ahead, a pathway that must be traversed with deep insite which will create major changes from the positive backlash.
(I'm sorry, to many things are leading to me think of all sorts of things, but this major change better just be needing to take more vitamens!)

My intuition is peaking and I don't like what I am seeing!

"Merc, Merc....knock this crap off, honey! I'm gonna go set in a tree and watch life pass from there!"
Whew!
Anyone wanna join me?

;)Barb

Sophie
22-10-2007, 05:36
Sorry this time is so hard on you, Barb! I read about some of your troubles here and above. ((((((((((Barb))))))))))

- but good on you for trying to sort it all out in your mind and working with this Merc Rx, even if it's unpleasant!

Barbaras Ahajusts
22-10-2007, 10:20
Sunday Oct 21st.

Find the section of your natal chart that has the later Libra (23° Libra) and early Scorpio (9° Scorpio). This will point to the area of your life that will be impacted by this Mercury retrograde.

In Libra my moon is 10.43 degrees.
In Scorpio Pluto is 28.00 degrees.

(I had to stop and dig through my chart. This Mercury retro is in my 6th & 7th house)

Mercury retrograde in Scorpio/Libra impacting your 7th house - The 7th house rules relationships and partnership interactions. You have a strong ability to understand the deeper side to relationships and to provide a sense of balance in your interactions with others. You are involved with public relations aspects in some way or another and your connection with others will be expanding and shifting during this Mercury retrograde. You become very sensitized to others and you may experience a shift in your relationships due to changes that occur with others. The deeper connections with others may also surface in a way in which you will have to grasp a new understanding about the importance of aspects not seen before. This deeper emotional connection of your togetherness will prompt you to find a new balance and integrate a greater connection.

Mercury retrograde in Scorpio/Libra impacting your 6th house - The 6th house relates to health, healing, work and counseling. Your emotional responses to these situations will spur your deeper analytical problem solving abilities to help you find that much needed comfort zone. Ultimately you will see the course correction of this Mercury retrograde as one that gives your emotions a deeper sense of security and well-being.

We are coming up on the downhill slide of this rough bass ackward trip with Mercury. As per my houses, I had to decided to go ahead and get counsiling to handle my outburst. Not only is it focused online, but Sunday I had to admit, I was screaming at anyone.
We have been dealing with a hard hitting issues concerning our granddaughters sick-o father and now the spouses health is declining. I thought I could handle this without going to counciling, but I'm ready to better myself. And looking in both of these house discripts, I'm right on time with this stuffens.

Barb

GoddessArtemis
24-10-2007, 04:24
This Merc retro has been eventful. Last night, I heard from an old friend I haven't spoken to in 2 years--out of the blue. Plus, I have exes coming and going, trying to make contact.

Note to self: Mercury in retro in Scorpio can be messy.

Now to my chart:

Ascendant, Scorpio, 0°09'31
Uranus, Libra, is 17°28'28 in house 12, retrograde - but I don't think that's later Libra.

That doesn't seem like much, but regardless, this retro has been pretty eventful...that's all I gotta say.

I read this somewhere online: Mercury retrograde in Scorpio (intensity; sexuality) presents quite different sets of circumstances from those generated when it retrogrades into Libra (relationships; harmony; æsthetics).

At 03:38 hrs UT on October 24, Mercury slips back into Libra, the sign of the Scales. Mercury retro in Libra suggests trouble by lawsuits through partnerships or an unfaithful marriage partner. Art and music tend to be a focus, but be sure to keep track of the tickets and make those bookings carefully. People think they are being objective, but actually they will be more likely to dither, not trusting their intuition. In many cases, more emotional finesse and less intellectual analysis is needed. Kidneys may play up due to nervousness and stress. Drink plenty of pure water to keep that kidney filtration happening.

Mercury turns direct again at 23° 27' Libra on November 1, returning to Scorpio on November 11th. With Mars stationary and Venus heading south (by declination), romantic communications in particular could be fraught!

All areas of communication are affected, especially in matters related to the family, business, particularly home business, travel, domestic relationships and real estate purchases in general. This period brings travel snafus and missed appointments of all kinds. Documents can go astray. Be sure to carry a diary and refer to it often.

There you go...more imbalance to come--great.

GA

Sophie
24-10-2007, 08:45
The last day of Mercury Rx in Scorpio. Tomorrow it goes back into Libra - it will revisit Scorpio again in November, when it come back again. I had a blazing row with my mother, which had been brewing for days. We both got it off our chest (different "its" but we both had one), and now feel better. At least, I assume she does, because she joked about her shower and I am feeling good in general and teased her.

But it was like the tension of weeks, months and years suddenly errupted. And the weirdest thing is, we both knew we had to get this storm over with, no point holding it back.

So even at its most tense and intense Merc rx is a gift. Not a comfortable gift, or even a welcome one - but good all the same.

I've not had any exes get back in touch, not even those I'd welcome.

Whitestar
25-10-2007, 07:54
I just had a fun experience...a friend I've not seen in 2 years suddenly showed up at my house, out of the blue!!!!

Interestingly, driving my old car (it is now 15 years old) was my very first car long ago (and he bought it awhile back).

Barbaras Ahajusts
25-10-2007, 08:21
At 03:38 hrs UT on October 24, Mercury slips back into Libra, the sign of the Scales. Mercury retro in Libra suggests trouble by lawsuits through partnerships or an unfaithful marriage partner. Art and music tend to be a focus, but be sure to keep track of the tickets and make those bookings carefully. People think they are being objective, but actually they will be more likely to dither, not trusting their intuition. In many cases, more emotional finesse and less intellectual analysis is needed. Kidneys may play up due to nervousness and stress. Drink plenty of pure water to keep that kidney filtration happening.

Keys Words
Stay calm
Adultry busted
Carry Notepad
Get drunk..I mean rehydrate with water
Let your gut do the talking (not with cheese cake)
Kick everyone to the curb and listen to your stash of favorite music

I guess that means I can't get drunk, fool around calmly and kick everyone out so I can do it all again to the beat of "Beat it?"
Darn...I was so hoping I could really enjoy the rest of this retrograde.
Hey..I could always pretend I'm crazy and that way no one would want an explanation to why I was;
drinking with an adulterer, writing notes, and devouring music? ;)

I have to laugh. After what has happen in the last two weeks, its either that or crawl under my desk and play with my grandsons toy cell phone! :eek:

:DBarb

Barbaras Ahajusts
26-10-2007, 23:42
What a great day Thursday the 26th was as Merc slipped backwards into Libra. I was totally shocked for what happen. Not only was it quiet on the homefrt, well only a smidgeon of excitment, but online was a blast with a friend who let her hair down and we cut up so bad, we were in tears!

The smidgeon of excitement was when my youngest daughter decked the pedifile father of her daughter, outside our courthouse and the sheriffs and deputies said they didnt see anything!
I cried.
Justice is out there, but watching the slow progress of it going through the system makes one crazy.

So, Libra whatever you are doing bass acwards, I accept anything else you do, with a shrug, because you did brighten my day on this one! :D :D :D

Whoo hooo, go bass ackward Libra!
Today is a reunion of my siblings, so lets hope that isn't dramatic too. LOL

Indigo Rose
27-10-2007, 03:34
I have to laugh. After what has happen in the last two weeks, its either that or crawl under my desk and play with my grandsons toy cell phone! :eek:
:DBarb

I can relate. :eek:

cherryberry
27-10-2007, 03:44
ney ney ney, I never really paid too much attention to the planets:rolleyes: and now for the first time am considering it! I just read a note about the mercury retro...thing :D and was intruiged so I checked it out here.

Very eyeopening!!!! I actually noticed the changes at myself this and last week and it seemed to come out of the blue and surprised me so much! I found myself being much more stubborn and bothered by topics dicussed at the workplace! Whereby since ages I was totally chilled out! So I just couldnt figure it out!!!

UNTIL now, makes all sense now! Whats happening after the mercury retrogate?? I understand it takes until middle of november (from one of the links in this thread) huiiiiiii, well at least we know why things are different than usual!! :)

bladeraven
28-10-2007, 08:54
I've gotta find out how the retrograde is affecting my natal chart....With it being a full moon it seems like it's brought out the ugliness in everyone it seems...Lol

Barbaras Ahajusts
28-10-2007, 15:14
Today was insane. My youngest has let her script for her phychic meds go unfilled for a week. OMG...then her father and her go to battle.

Now he admits his right kidney is failing and is going to go in to the ER, but not untill the 2nd of Nov.

No its not just ugliness..its crazy insane!

I just want everyone to take a deep breath and think about other peoples feelings.

On my side of the tracks I'm getting to know a gal I have known for a few years now. I am really enjoying her personality. I never gave her credit for who she really is. I like her even more.

Shessh!

Barbaras Ahajusts
31-10-2007, 14:36
On my side of the tracks I'm getting to know a gal I have known for a few years now. I am really enjoying her personality. I never gave her credit for who she really is. I like her even more.
After reading what I wrote in the above quote...I know this retro was insane!
That girl went into a tizzy and ripped me and another up one side and down another. Then another relationship was canned over it. Geesh!

I even noticed my grandson having a rough time.
I'm just glad this is almost over. Maybe a bit more of stuff coming up to the surface, but it can't be as rough as it has been. Surely not! Just a zit or two to clean up after if it plays out quietly. Cross your fingers and hide under your desk! ;)

Soon we can deal with Mars rx in Cancer. The physical will come into play then. Wow..My 7th house too. Can I be so blessed...:neutral:

Barb

frelkins
01-11-2007, 04:34
You know, I actually have no belief in astrology at all. Except for the last week, my email gets lost, everyone misunderstands what i'm saying to them, and 2 friends have stopped talking to me altogether suddenly, in a fit of pique over said lost email.

What is going on? It had better stop! :) soon!

cherryberry
01-11-2007, 06:00
exactly the same for me! Never paid attention" But same experience now!nyone knows what come after the retrograde?? Something to look forward to?? :D

bryghtrose
01-11-2007, 10:28
Ugh-- that was the worst Mercury retrograde I've ever been though. Normally, they don't have much of an effect on me, but this one kicked my ass.

From http://www.alphalifetrends.com/mercuryretrogradeoctober2007.html

Mercury retrograde in Scorpio/Libra impacting your 9th house - You will be setting new and different goals for yourself and you will want to also pursue higher education in areas that you have a natural affinity toward. You will also consider different paths than you have in the past because your emotions are now calling to you in a different way. You will make some very important shifts during this mercury retrograde that will change the course of your life and your connection with others.

I guess you can say that having my work building completely close and throw my coworkers and myself to the wind has changed how I connect with others. I'm certainly closer to my students, and to my team members. I've had to make some changes in my home life, though. I've drifted away from some of my old friends due to work. I've become closer to other people, though.

I'm not sure where the car accident fits in with this, other than Mercury retrograde f-ing with me.

Barbaras Ahajusts
01-11-2007, 23:41
You know, I actually have no belief in astrology at all. Except for the last week, my email gets lost, everyone misunderstands what i'm saying to them, and 2 friends have stopped talking to me altogether suddenly, in a fit of pique over said lost email.
What is going on? It had better stop! :) soon!

Exactly!
I have 2 odd internet relationships..if you can call them that..that always go bump or boom in the night when certain Merc Rx hits. Jiminey crickets and holy cow I can love them to pieces or hate their guts. I hate feeling way too!

The only thing left to go through is the residual of all these actions. Maybe a slight bump or hump, but we are over the worst. It should be quiet now. BUT..don't forget Mars goes bass acwards come the 15th. I believe it will be in emotional watery Cancer.

Sigh...
Barb

GoddessArtemis
02-11-2007, 04:26
Mercury has finally gone direct. However, though we can all breathe a tiny sigh of relief, this planet's trickery is not over yet. According to a few astrological websites:

Some astrologers consider that the "Mercury Shadow" begins some three weeks before the actual retro station (when Mercury passes the point of direct station for the first time), but I am more inclined to think that the really noticeable peculiarities begin when Mercury slows significantly, a few days before the retro station. This period of "Mercury Shadow" extends to the Return date, some three weeks after the direct station. Bear this in mind, because experience shows that the effects of the retro period are still marked during the "shadow" phase. Some of the most characteristic annoyances often occur just after Mercury makes the direct station, while he is crawling forward before picking up speed.

Furthermore, as a refresher, here's what Mercury affects in our lives:

In general, Mercury rules thinking and perception, processing and disseminating information and all means of communication, commerce, education and transportation. By extension, Mercury rules people who work in these areas, especially people who work with their minds or their wits: writers and orators, commentators and critics, gossips and spin doctors, teachers, travellers, tricksters and thieves.

Mercury retrograde gives rise to personal misunderstandings; flawed, disrupted, or delayed communications, negotiations and trade; glitches and breakdowns with phones, computers, cars, buses, and trains. And all of these problems usually arise because some crucial piece of information, or component, has gone astray, or awry.

It is therefore not wise to make important decisions while Mercury is retrograde, since it is very likely that these decisions will be clouded by misinformation, poor communication and careless thinking. Mercury is all about mental clarity and the power of the mind, so when Mercury is retrograde, these intellectual characteristics tend to be less acute than usual, as the critical faculties are dimmed. Make sure you pay attention to the small print!

Hang tight. With Mercury going direct today, there will be a few bumpy starts and stops along the way, until this planet finds his feet again and stops stumbling around the galaxies...creating a bit of a havoc in all our lives.

In another week, things should feel a bit more settled down.

GA

Wonderwoman
02-11-2007, 10:18
At least for me...there have been some down and out moments during the past few weeks but I have to say that for the most part I have "recovered" some experiences/people I lost several months/years ago...I even recovered some of my self-esteem. I passed a very difficult examination today and on my way to be fully licensed at my agency. Today. the last day of the retro.
I think this mercury retro meant "returning" to me...;)

Azarial
06-11-2007, 17:41
Is it just me, or was that the worst mercury retrograde ever? lol

bladeraven
06-11-2007, 22:42
Nay...not just you...was experiencing it here too and it was a woozy

Barbaras Ahajusts
07-11-2007, 23:28
I need to look over hubbys chart, cause the last few days he has topped off in anger outburst. Odd, too. While everyone else was going nuts, he was calm. Go figure. Maybe he is the oil and zits I was pondering?

This was the worst retro for me this year. I'll take the second one we had any time. I do need to go back and review. Not that I can control others, but its nice to understand who is going to go bonkers and who is ok to be around.

Wild ride, this one!

Barb

GoddessArtemis
08-11-2007, 07:31
Merc retro always kicks me in the balls (if I had any real ones :D)...but this one was no worse than most.

However, though it's technically supposed to be "over" since Nov. 1st, it's actually still playing havoc with things--the shadow side of it, or something.

Me and quite a few friends have been experiencing moodyness, problems with electronics, etc. You'd think the darned thing was still in effect. From what I understand...it's going to feel like that for another week, then calm down.

I also read that Mars moved into Cancer (on Nov. 6th, some say the 12th) and will stay there until Jan '08. Must read up what that relates to and how that's creating such emotional messes all around.

GA

Sophie
08-11-2007, 18:26
It's not direct yet - it's stationary direct - which in many ways is worse than retro. Nothing happens until the 17th, folks...

And we have Mars retro between the 15th Nov and the 30th January to look forward to! Wey-hey, energy going back to front! DON'T pick a quarrel during that time!

GoddessArtemis
09-11-2007, 05:51
It's not direct yet - it's stationary direct - which in many ways is worse than retro. Nothing happens until the 17th, folks...Is that true? Then no wonder I've been in a pissy mood all this time! So another 10 days to go yet....oh, goody.
And we have Mars retro between the 15th Nov and the 30th January to look forward to! Wey-hey, energy going back to front! DON'T pick a quarrel during that time!This is going to be hard to stick to, as there are a few heads I'd like to knock off right about now....grrr.

GA

Sophie
09-11-2007, 08:20
This is going to be hard to stick to, as there are a few heads I'd like to knock off right about now....grrr.Mars in reverse - just think about it! It makes you pick fights and then PULLS THE RUG FROM UNDER YOUR FEET! I'm working on a mantra: "Mars Retro Means More Measure". Mind over nuclear matter, I think...er...hope ;)

paradoxx
01-12-2007, 07:46
How about riding that mercury in sagittarius arrow right into December, feeling the fire yet? I'm going through the opposite of the popular retrograde to direct effects, I can't seem to get things through the brickwalls put up all around, and my communication abilities are being impeded. I have to wonder where this headache came from.