PDA

View Full Version : How do I cancel my account?

SoExcited82
15-10-2007, 16:30
I just made this account last night because a few years ago I made an account here and couldn't remember the user name, password, or e-mail address that I created the account with.

Well, luckily tonight I was able to find this information. I would prefer to cancel this account and use the one I made a while ago.

Are there any steps I need to take to do this?

My old/first username was: CapriMage
Last night I made this one: SoExcited82

Thank you for your assistance

CapriMage
15-10-2007, 16:39
Just for verification, I wanted to reply to my own post while logged into the username that I want to keep.

Forum Moderators, I'm sorry for the duplicate, but last night I just couldn't think of anything to remember my old account.

Thank you again for all of your assistance in advance.

Willis

Grigori
15-10-2007, 17:26
You can email Solandia at site@aeclectic.net and ask her to close one account, or merge the two accounts into one. She will see this post also and be able to follow up, but I think its probably best to email her too, and link to the thread.

Welcome back :)

6 Haunted Days
16-10-2007, 06:57
I just made this account last night because a few years ago I made an account here and couldn't remember the user name, password, or e-mail address that I created the account with.

Well, luckily tonight I was able to find this information. I would prefer to cancel this account and use the one I made a while ago.

Are there any steps I need to take to do this?

My old/first username was: CapriMage
Last night I made this one: SoExcited82

Thank you for your assistance

Yea I know doesn't that suck? I signed up here in '02 and '03 and '04 :laugh: Can't remember any of them, and any email address I used back then is gone or forgotten. I have upwards of 100 email addresses.