What do you think about "composite" star charts for couples?

sharpchick

I'm not sure on this one myself. I've never created a birth chart for anyone - with so many places on the net where you can get a natal chart, I've just not bothered. Laziness, I suppose. ;)

A friend of mine recently spent an incredible amount of time creating a "composite" chart (as a gift to me) based upon both mine and my guy's birth charts. She then gave me an extensive reading on the resulting chart. I must admit that a very large proportion of what she has in the reading is very, very accurate. I guess i just never thought of creating a composite chart from two separate and distinct natal charts.

If anyone wants to see the details of both charts and the composite, I can C&P here. . .

Thoughts?

dadsnook2000

A good tool

Robert Hand's book, Planets in Composite, is one of the more definitive books on this subject. I have used this technique many times and find that it is not only accurate but in most cases is very sensitive to transits. Keep in mind that a transit to a composite-planet is actually a transit to a mid-point of two planets which are both in different charts. Dave

stardancer

I love composites. I never tried any with transits though, and I'm going to do a little delving on a few I've got.

AquarianGoddess

In my experience, composite charts are very effective and yes, transits to the composite are right on!