Hand-Made Tarot Bag

Alamaris

My Lunatic Tarot arrived today, and the way its packaged (in a foam slot/shape) means I had no box or bag right from the start. I thought, "Well, it'll be easy to make a bag." I went to my fabric tote and shuffled through it, and suddenly realized I had nothing befitting the Lunatic's gothic, autumn style. I riffled through the box one last time, hoping to unearth something new, and...found a big piece of pleather I never used for anything. One lightbulb moment and several holes later, this was the result: a black pleather corset bag!

Photo One
Photo Two
Photo Three
Photo Four

I'm seriously thinking of buying some pleather and ribbon and making some more...it was deceptively quick and easy. Probably pretty versitile too, since its about the right shape and size for cell phones or large MP3 players. What do you guys think of it? Great idea, or silly flop?

Smoker

A corset bag! Nice! I ordered a tarot bag not too long ago and I received a giant bag :S haha maybe I should make one too!

GeorgiePorgie

I think................

:thumbsup: Inspired idea :D Really fitting for that deck.

Alamaris

Smoker said:
A corset bag! Nice! I ordered a tarot bag not too long ago and I received a giant bag :S haha maybe I should make one too!
Thanks! Too bad about that giant bag...I say go for it! It was really fun and easy, and has that special homemade touch afterwards.

GeorgiePorgie: Thank you! I agree, its great for the deck's theme. When I was explaining the idea of the Lunatic to a friend, I joked around and said, "Well, its sort of a high-class-anime-gothic-bondage Tarot." What better bag for that than pleather and corsetry!