The Perfect Day

raventepes

So I went to an awareness festival today put on by the "pagan" community in my area and I was just there to have some fun, look around and maybe buy something or two. In the beginning, I was like a kid in a candy store, going around from stand to stand looking at the vendors' wares and services. I wandered to my friend Lou's table after about an hour and she looked at me and told me I was there to read tarot. She told me to go home and get my cards and she'll pay for my table. So I did reluctantly. I don't like takeing donations or charity, so it was hard for me to accept, but she's one of the most stubborn people I've met in my life, and she wouldn't let me take no for an anwser.

I went home and get my cards and after I got set up, and in the middle of a reading, a lady named named Chameille ( know I misspelled that) came up to me, which took me by complete supprise. That woman is THE most respected tarot reader and psychic in Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, if not Alaska itself. She told me that she's heard great things about me and wished me a good day.

My day goes on and I'm getting clients stacked up. Quite a few of them were telling me that they had already had been read by Chameille, which affirmed that I was on target with my accuracy. I know I'm fairly accurate, but hearing that I told them exactly what they had previously heard made me feel better about myself and my readings.

When I wasn't reading, I managed to network myself with other people in the area who I hadn't met, comeing to me by referal and reputation for one reason or another.

At the end of my night, I was talking with a lady who had just opened up a metaphysics store and soon after we started talking about that, we came to an agreement that I would start reading as her in house tarot reader.

So right now, I'm completely excited about the way things are going. I had recently quit a job that I was working at, I wasn't supposed to be there to begin with today as I was supposed to be working for my brother in law. I made more than doubled what I would have made with him, and it's just been a very positive and uplifting day with the "Grandmother" drum thrown into the mix as well.

I'm completely in awe of how the day unfolded itself.

Sado

It's good to get up in the morning and read a story like this. :)

Sulis

Good for you, it sounds as if everything lined up really well for you today.
Don't you love it when that happens :)

circlewalker

It's always nice when folks share good news - for a while I was looking for "..and then I woke up..." :grin:

Thanks for sharing and very best wishes as you follow your new path.

in light

cw