Haloween 2007

paradoxx

Mars and the moon join forces early in the morning hours and Neptune goes stationary direct in the afternoon, a memorable hallow eve to say the least. Further more mercury is retrograde at 23 libra, Captain Clark welcomes you aboard.

Asteroid Spirit is slowly moving direct into the sign of spiritual pisces, we may find ourselves hearing spiritual converstations, or we may be hearing about spiritual sayons, it is hard to tell at this point.

drakonia is in scorpio, deep penetrating scorpio, beware of those vampire bats, we may find out that they are more than bats but shapeshifters, well be careful of certain animals this night, they may act unusual with all those ghosts and ghouls out and about, vampires might be a favorite disguise among this water sign.

On the otherside of scorpio is Desdemona (asteroid 666), the power of the dark side of all things is declinated to teh south at 16 degrees. odd feelings may come from this direction, plan your trick our treating route appropriatly.

Orpheous is in Sagittarius, certain songs may hum in the background instead of screams and growls, anyone up for the monster mash or the Rocky horror picture show, Sagittarius is playfull afterall.

Orcus, punisher of broken oaths, is leaving leo and entering virgo, the worker under the leader is no longer the focus of attention, but the leaders above the workers are, true understanding of this comes in time, but halloween opens up certain doors.

Chaos is in Gemni, Chao is in Sagittarius, whoa, how do we deal with this one, combined the two are a force to be reckoned with, but in opposite signs the energy is like two explosions moving in opposite directions, fueling eachothers energy, but unable to resist eachother motion.

the energy is going to be demanding, and the time of halloween is the lunar combustia degrees of the zodiac, and the moons orbit will place the moon furthest away from planet earth during the approaching new moon and will seal our intentions that we start this week, beware of your voice and how it carries in the echos.

MArs will trine the sun and then mercury will go direct shortly after halloween, Masculine drives will be talked about, but the energy will be hard to predict. REtaliation is not recommended at this time.

OOnaOwl

Thank you for such an in-depth and asteroid-inclusive astrology report for Halloween. Wonderful! It looks to be as magical a time as I am hoping it will be.

paradoxx

ok, something is happening, strange energy has come into my life, mischevious paranormal actiivties have been ahpping around me and others, especially near water ways--ironically, the onery ones seem to be playing around with the christmas toys.

anyone have any insight into this? I am thinking it may have to do with venus nearing scorpio, a late samhain perhaps.