myriorama deck

zorya

saw this in the 'worldwide trades' forum. big thanks to umbrae and redwood!

quoting umbrae;

"Myriorama Deck - Looking for.
Looking for a Myriorama Deck

It is a unique deck of 24 single side printed cards, there are reproductions of a version printed in Leipzig during 1830. They were used for various games and also highly prized by fortune tellers as an alternative to the Tarot cards. When spread out, the cards depict a panoramic landscape view but get this, in whichever order these 24 cards are laid side by side, the result will be a perfectly harmonious landscape. Apart from the great interest these cards create, it is an easy matter to put together a simple reading (either your own or The Universal Reading) based on 4-12 selected cards before you move onto to more detailed readings with Tarot etc"

and now quoting redwood;

" Cool deck!! Here is one link i found to buy the deck..Scroll down!"

http://www.demon.co.uk/thorntons/pr...htm#pryorlink49

is this not a very cool deck! :) let us know how you like it, redwood and umbrae!

SherryZoned

Will do..Just have to "patiently" wait 14-29 days lol...and then wait for my sister to bring it me..(another 14-29 days LOL) she is very slooow on coming over!

SherryZoned

I got my copy off of abebooks...then found the guy who sold it on abebooks website..The link above..i went back to this link today and it is not working for me...says they are selling their titles on ukworld and abebooks..I went back to abebooks and could not find another copy..I will try and find another site!