PDA

View Full Version : Avitar

Scorpiogl
01-11-2007, 18:05
I can use the avitar, it wont let me. Can I get help with fixing that so I can use a picture?

Thanks so much!!

Grigori
01-11-2007, 18:08
Hi Scorpiogl. You should be able to click on the link in the top right hand corner, where it says "Quick Links". From the drop down menu select "edit avatar". It will then show you the options and you can pick the one you like best.

Does that help?

AJ
02-11-2007, 02:52
I 'think' you have to be a subscriber to use a unique/personal/custom avatar, but AT offers 17 tarot and 110 standard avatars which anyone can use. I also 'think' you have to have a certain number of posts to use the expanded level.

Quick links is the way to get to them. And welcome to AT, neighbor!

Scorpiogl
02-11-2007, 04:18
Thanks for your help. So if I understood both of you, I can use the ones offered, but to use a personal one I have to have so many posts? What do you mean subscriber? Is there another level of membership?

Thanks again for both of your help. This group has been one of the friendliest I have seen in a long time. Seems you guys are more into helping with questions and errors then attacking. I just tried to join another group on rats since I have one and I dont think I have ever been attacked for such a simple conversation piece.

So thanks everyone and especially Dave for introducing me to your forum and the awesome ritual I participated in.

Didnt mean to ramble:):)

Pao
02-11-2007, 04:44
hiya! yes you have to be a paid member to have a personal avatar. otherwise you can use some of the standard ones :D

welcome to AT!!!

Kahlie
02-11-2007, 04:46
Thanks for your help. So if I understood both of you, I can use the ones offered, but to use a personal one I have to have so many posts? What do you mean subscriber? Is there another level of membership?

Yes, there is another level of membership. It's called "Subscriber" and you need to pay a yearly fee, but you also get a lot of benefits. That's what the star behind the names mean. You can find it under "Upgrade" or follow this link ('http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/forum/subscribe_details.shtml').

Kahlie

Scorpiogl
02-11-2007, 17:59
Thanks everybody, I am going to check out an upgraded membership!!

Satori
02-11-2007, 22:55
Ohhhh...kahlie, nice avatar!!!

FaireMaiden
03-11-2007, 04:01
Oh, for gawd's own sake... I've been a Subscriber here for a year, and never even noticed a 'star' next to our name!!! *lol*

(the Maiden slips out of the thread mumbling to herself, 'Yer eyes ain't what they used to be, lass'... sheesh)...

Welcome to AT, Scorpiogl!!!