Does anyone know of any good Tarot shops in Florida?

Gayla

I am going to Tampa, Florida next week.

Anyone know of any good Tarot shops, etc. in the area?

Thanks and Hugs in advance. :)

Gayla

Gayla

Well...I'm back and can report I found nothing.

Aulruna

Last year, I visited

Green Dragon Books
1813 E. 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605

Beautiful shop and a very knowledgeable owner. Not sure whether they are still there though, as greendragonbooks.com is gone...

firecatpickles

In Jacksonville we have Earth Gifts, right around the corner from my house. If you're ever in town, just google them.

Niti

Ok, I know I'm a little late but for future reference, google maps is a great tool.

Here's what you do:
Go to maps.google.com (that's right...no "www" before "maps")
Under the "search bar", you can switch from "search the map" to "find businesses". Click that.
Then, type in keywords ("tarot", "metaphysical", "occult", "wicca") into "what" and wherever you are looking into "place". You might have to try several different words to find something that fits.

Tada! Tons of bubbles pop up showing you where possible matches are. Click on the bubbles and they expand to show you the business name, address, and phone number. If there is a website, it is listed there too. If you still aren't sure, clicking "more info" reveals webpages from google search about the store.

Finally, to add to the awesomeness...once you decide where you want to go, and have the address handy, you can switch from "find businesses" to "find directions" and google will produce driving directions directly from your home, complete with expected commute times :D