PDA

View Full Version : How do I discover my career?

Butterfly
05-11-2002, 15:48
I'm currently being well and truly bounced around by my Saturn return (ouch!). It's got me really looking into my life, and the future I want to create.
What I am wondering is- where do I look on my chart for clues as to what career I would find to be fulfilling and satisfying? It's just one of the many issues Saturn has thrown my way.
Thanks!!

Minderwiz
05-11-2002, 17:58
As I don't have your birth details (date, time, place) I can only be general in response.

Your career and social status is a tenth House matter (the part of your chart between 12 O'Clock and 11 O'Clock) - the sign on the cusp of this House and its ruling planet are important plus any planets in the House. However it's polar opposite House, the fourth, is also relevant - it covers your home and domestic circumstances, which may conflict with career. The sixth House also deals with the day to day routine work of employment. Transits over these Houses will be important - also the progressed Moon will be important (its return is roughly in line with the Saturn return).

Clearly for such an important event as the Saturn Return, you could also look at wider issues than simply concentrating on career. Your whole approach to life and the way in which you interact with others will need to be considered.

If you can give me your birth details I will give you a fuller response.

Minderwiz

Butterfly
07-11-2002, 14:24
Thanks Minderwiz, I know really very little about Saturn Return, except it's painful!
My date of birth is 23/7/73, born Newcastle Australia, 2.08pm my time.
I guess I think of career as how I define myself, but you are right, wider issues are more important! This Saturn Return thing should really come with an instruction manual......

lunalafey
24-11-2002, 22:09
Wouldn't one want to look to the 2nd house as well. I understand this to be the house with the ability to make money.

Minderwiz
24-11-2002, 23:00
Lunalafey,

The second House does indeed cover the material side of life, including attitudes to material property and possessions and natural talents and skills.

It may well be a relevant factor in a more detailed reading in relation to career, as would the eighth House which covers other people's money, possessions and talents and is also the House of Business, especially big business. The sixth is also relevant as it covers our roles as employees (wage slaves!).

However the place where you start and the one that is most important is the tenth House, its sign, ruler and planets within it. Then bring the other Houses in if you need more information to deal with a question or if you have been asked for a detailed analysis.

Remember also that one or two Houses only shows part of the person so its best to do a general assessment first based on elements, modalities or qualities, chart shape, and the Yin/Yang balance (masculine/feminine or positive/negative if you prefer those terms) and any aspect patterns. To do a full reading will take a long time and required some very good integrative skills but with the proviso that your reading is limited it is OK to do the overview and then concentrate on the particular area in question.

Butterfly,

Saturn returns are not necessarily or usually painful in any other sense than they mark the rite of passage into adulthood. In that sense they are to be welcomed - with the Saturn return you are now a fully fledged independent individual who has learned many of the important lessons that life brings.

You are also now fully equipped to venture out there and learn the remaining lessons!

lunalafey
25-11-2002, 18:40
I went to look at my 10th and 6th house; 10th is Gemini with no planets, Mercury the ruling planet is in Capricorn. The 4th house cusp is in Sag. but the Sun and Mercury are in the 4th house. The 6th house/Aquarius. With the Mercury thing I should be in some sort of communications field. I do like to write. One of my books mention that the aspects to the sun where also important. My Sun and Mercury are conjunct, in 4th house; having an inclination towards accounting, secritarial, and literary work. Maybe I should consider writing. The Book also mention that if most planets are located in Earth signs, a business would be appropriate, I have six planets in Earth signs. Now about the 4th house. There seems to be the major influence considering it is quite busy house. The house involving home and land/property. Sagittarius, the only occupation type of association I could find was horseman. Now all of this is VERY interesting. I was approached last night for a business venture. From that I would be able to purchase 20 acres to live on and make my home. My job would be to caretake a stable and do tourist trail rides through the mountains. I guess we shall see how much a chart really can reflect our destiny.

Sag. the sign of the house deals with

isthmus nekoi
26-11-2002, 04:20
*oops* sorry, I've misread your post. Pls ignore the info about mutual reception ^-^ Check out where Saturn is to see if he makes any aspects to MC or Merc.

As for writing as a career, I'd also check out Jupiter which rules publishing. (Jupiter rules Sag). Jupiter also rules travel (tourism I suppose goes w/that) and education (guide?)...

(original msg)
You have Saturn and Mercury in mutual reception (Saturn in the sign Merc rules and vice versa) which means that Saturn and Merc should get along well, that is, they understand each other b/c they're in each other's positions. So this bodes well for a career in Merc areas as Saturn/Capricorn lends its discipline.

Minderwiz
26-11-2002, 07:06
Good work Lunalafey and Isthmus - you are rightly looking for connections.

Gemini on the tenth does suggest communications, but also writing, journalism, travel (short distances) such as road haulage or freight, teaching, advertising and sales, information collection and dissemination - such as Market research.

With the ruler Mercury in the fourth its possible that it could be a family business, or working from home, or using family property. In Capricorn Mercury is more structured, ambitious and cautious. So those may well be qualities you would bring to your business. You are more likely to remain single minded rather than be a fount of ideas but see none of them through.

The fourth house cusp ruler is only useful in so far as it may indicate the qualities of the home environment that might lend themselves to your career if you work from home, or family qualities if it is a family business.

Sagittarius brings a desire to expand an learn - to grow, through travel, learning of philosophies and undergoing higher education.

You may therefore have a home environment which encourages your personal development and is willing to foster a sense of adventure.

Sagittarius careers are more related to legal, clerical (in the sense of clergy), publicity, travel, import and export, forecasting, exploration - occupations that require some foresight and sense of adventure. Though I would not see these as a direct link to employment.

Sixth House ruled by Aquarius suggests that as an employee you will be independent, detached, quite logical but may be subject to sudden changes (possibly of jobs) - you may easily get bored with the routine of work, so you need a job which is challenging, has lots of variation and keeps you thinking. You would probably be most happy if you have a position of some responsibility because it allow you more scope for self expression. (though your subordinates may necessarily see this as a good thing).

Have a look for the position of Uranus, and Saturn (traditional ruler of Aquarius), which may give you more information about yourself as an employee.

lunalafey
26-11-2002, 08:44
-'Sixth House ruled by Aquarius suggests that as an employee you will be independent, detached, quite logical....' that's me!
Routine rut? OH my...how I know about that. Around 3 years is when I start thinking "I don't want to go to work" and it's not the working, it's the job, burn out. Now the short travel and sales connection with Gemini, I have a small in home business making and selling my handywork. Part of that involves traveling to festivals around the state to sell those goods.
Now as for Saturn and Uranus. Saturn is in Aries/7th hs. and Uranus is in Virgo/1st.
Saturn is also squares Mercury

dolphinprincess
16-03-2004, 05:27
I was wondering if someone better versed in astrology (..i just got my first few books) could help me on this topic...

From reading this thread, it looks like the 10th house is the place to start... The only 'planet' in the 10th house for me, is Chiron. The two signs that are in my tenth house are Aries and Taurus (just ran my chart....)..

Any ideas? Do I need more information?

Thanks!

DeLani
16-03-2004, 05:57
Originally posted by Butterfly
This Saturn Return thing should really come with an instruction manual......
Just FYI, there is a book called "Surviving Saturn's Return." I can't remember the author just now, but it is a wonderful book that talks about Saturn's placement in the signs and houses, and how to work through the issues that will come up for each. A wonderful, wonderful book.
And on the topic of your original post, there is also a book called "Jupiter Signs" (or something similar) by Madalyn Aslan. It is about how the placement of your natal Jupiter points the way to discovering how to be successful. Also a very informative book.
Me, I have Saturn in the 4th house opposing my MC! Talk about bad luck...

Minderwiz
16-03-2004, 08:54
Yes its called

Surviving Saturn's Return by Sherene Schostak and Stefanie Iris Weiss

The following is a link to Amazon's description

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0071421963/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

From my own experience, the best strategy is to welcome it - and believe it or not it can be enjoyed - it's your passage into true Adulthood.

If you can't bring yourself to do that then ignore it, it will go away :)

nocturnaldreamr
16-03-2004, 12:38
heyyyahhh
i just found this thread and i am interested in knowing how id discover my career as well.
for the past while i have been drawing a blank, i have no idea what i want to do, or what i should to.. so i am moving 3000 miles from my small town to the west coast (vancouver) to focus on me to figure out what i like and what i don't like.
anyways, i did the dirty work for you and i have all the house positioning calculated in a natal chart (a la http://www.astroadvice.com).
Sun 27.05 Aries 27:03:16 [1] 240.56 Sagittarius 00:33:25
Mercury 6.73 Aries 06:43:41 [2] 272.67 Capricorn 02:39:56
Venus 7.26 Aries 07:15:42 [3] 311.31 Aquarius 11:18:46
Mars 53.53 Taurus 23:31:57 [4] 348.87 Pisces 18:52:18
Jupiter 313.44 Aquarius 13:26:33 [5] 18.78 Aries 18:46:59
Saturn 236.78 Scorpio 26:47:04 [6] 41.73 Taurus 11:43:36
Uranus 257.69 Sagittarius 17:41:17 [7] 60.56 Gemini 00:33:25
Neptune 273.56 Capricorn 03:33:40 [8] 92.67 Cancer 02:39:56
Pluto 213.64 Scorpio 03:38:19 [9] 131.31 Leo 11:18:46
Moon 353.36 Pisces 23:21:25 [10] 168.87 Virgo 18:52:18
ASC 240.56 Sagittarius 00:33:25 [11] 198.78 Libra 18:46:59
MC 168.87 Virgo 18:52:18 [12] 221.73 Scorpio 11:43:36
Node 49.53 Taurus 19:31:47
PF 206.86 Libra 26:51:34

i am guessing that the numbers 1 thru 12 are the house numbers... so i put a [] around them.
if it's totally wrong, i appoligize.
my birthday is tuesday april 16 1985, 9:56pm (21:56) in bracebridge, ontario (Latitude, 45.0477, Longitude, -79.3104)

thanks so much
=o)

isthmus nekoi
17-03-2004, 03:42
Hi hon,

It might be easier for others if you did a chart up on http://www.astro.com and posted a link to your actual chart up here. The process is very quick.

nocturnaldreamr
17-03-2004, 04:20
=o) thanks very much for the suggestion!

i went there, and i think i got it right... i dunno..
maybe

heres the link:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?;nho2=;btyp=2;mth=gw;hsy=0;zod=;sday=16; smon=4;syr=1985;rs=;orbp=;lang=;gm=a1;ast=&nhor=1&cid=ia0filew0PORf-u1079461147

Mystic Chris
17-03-2004, 11:15
Hello nocturnaldreamr,

Thanks for providing the link to your birth chart on Astrodienst - it makes it a lot easier for me to analyze your chart.

If I had to take a stab at answering your question, I would say a career with the military doing computer work, like creating security programs, regarding finances. Why do I say this?

You got mental discipline and can train your mind to learn so much, do detail work, and analyze (Virgo on your MidHeaven, Mercury in the 4th house, and Saturn in Scorpio on your Ascendant). I say the military because your natal Sun and Mercury is in Aries, and suspect that you might be patriotic or want to do something that will affect the lives of many people (Sun in Aries opposite Pluto in Scorpio).

Whoa - your Pluto is in Scorpio - you probably come off more as a Scorpio than an Aries. You like to party like a Sagittarius, but could be reserved or serious at times and be very good at getting down to the core truth of things - investigation. Going back to computers - you might want to get into work where you prevent hackers messing things up.

And I keep mentioning a career in computers because you got Uranus in the first house in Sagittarius trine your Sun in Aries. You like to think differently, expand your mind, and maybe push the envelope - you know no boundaries.

I suggest finance because Mars is in Taurus, a sign that is very concerned with security, like financial security. And your chart is bottom heavy - you probably like doing things away from the spotlight.

Hopefully, your boss won't be a woman. You already have an innate problem with authority, but this is especially so with women.

So, to repeat, a possible career for you might be in a field where you are creating code for the (CIA or maybe GAO) in taking down hackers and securing the welfare of the state.

Hope my post helps, and at least entertains you. If I am wrong, please let me know. I love learning and improving...

:)

nocturnaldreamr
17-03-2004, 13:20
WOW! i'll write in cap locks and reply to each of your saying:

Originally posted by Mystic Chris
Hello nocturnaldreamr, HELLO (HAHAHA)

Thanks for providing the link to your birth chart on Astrodienst - it makes it a lot easier for me to analyze your chart. (NO PROB)

If I had to take a stab at answering your question, I would say a career with the military doing computer work, like creating security programs, regarding finances. Why do I say this? (HMM...INTERESTING)

You got mental discipline and can train your mind to learn so much, do detail work, and analyze (Virgo on your MidHeaven, Mercury in the 4th house, and Saturn in Scorpio on your Ascendant). I say the military because your natal Sun and Mercury is in Aries, and suspect that you might be patriotic or want to do something that will affect the lives of many people (Sun in Aries opposite Pluto in Scorpio).
I LOVE LEARING, IM A TOTAL NERD. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I WILL BE A FOREVER LEARNER. I CRAVE KNOWLEDGE. IM VERY DETAILED WITH MY WORK, BUT NOT TO THE POINT OF A CRAZY PERFECTIONIST. I OVER WORK SO MUCH OF LIKE, PROJECTS AND WHATNOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET ACROSS ALL THE DETAILS. I LOVE ANALYZING THINGS AND RESEARCHING AND I HAVE TAKEN APTITUDE TESTS AND THEY SAY LIKE, ARCHIVIST OR SOMETHING. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP OTHERS, I HAVNT EVER THOUGHT OF A MILITARY LIKE JOB, BUT I LIKE THE CIA STUFF, AND RESEARCHING ANALYSIST STUFF.. SO INTERESTING....

Whoa - your Pluto is in Scorpio - you probably come off more as a Scorpio than an Aries. You like to party like a Sagittarius, but could be reserved or serious at times and be very good at getting down to the core truth of things - investigation. Going back to computers - you might want to get into work where you prevent hackers messing things up.
WOW... ITS FUNNY, LIKE I AM AN ARIES BUT IM NOT OUTGOING LIKE THE SAID FACTOR OF THEM. IM VERY SECRETIVE SORTA, AND I LIKE TO KEEP TO MY SELF. IM VERY INDEPENDENT THOU (ARIES), AND THE SCORPIO INFLUENCE.. LIKE.. MAKES TOTAL SENCE NOW..
I LOVE GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS AND 'INVESTIGATING'... THIS TOTALLY IS LIKE, WHOAA...

And I keep mentioning a career in computers because you got Uranus in the first house in Sagittarius trine your Sun in Aries. You like to think differently, expand your mind, and maybe push the envelope - you know no boundaries.
I LIKE WORKING ON COMPUTERS AND RESEARCHING STUFF ON THEM, FINDING OUT ABOUT THINGS AND ALL THAT. I DON'T THINK LIKE MOST PEOPLE. IM PRETTY FREE SPIRITED WITH MY THINKING. AND THATS RIGHT, NO BOUNDARIES WITH IT. SOMETIMES I OFFEND PEOPLE.. I DON'T MEAN TO BUT,. YAH. WHATEVER.

I suggest finance because Mars is in Taurus, a sign that is very concerned with security, like financial security. And your chart is bottom heavy - you probably like doing things away from the spotlight.
HMM. I HATE PEOPLE. I HATE HOW IT HAS NO BRAINS AND IT CONTROLS EVERYTHING AND IS THE BASIS OF ALL PROBLEMS UNDER THE SUN (MOSTLY). I LIKE WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, FOR DRAMA CLASS BACK IN SCHOOL ID CREATE THE SCENERY AND WOULDNT EVEN CONSIDER A ROLE IN THE DAMN PLAY...

Hopefully, your boss won't be a woman. You already have an innate problem with authority, but this is especially so with women.
HAHAH, OKAY, THIS MAKES SENSE. BOTH OF MY BOSSES RIGHT NOW ARE FEMALE AND I HATE THEM. ONE CANT COMMUNICATE RIGHT AND YOU TRY AND JOKE WITH HER AND SHE DOESNT GET IT, AND LOOKS DOWN AT YOU CUZ SHE'S WORKED THERE SO LONG (RIGHT NOW I WORK AT A GAS STATION SAVING TO MOVE TO VANCOUVER). THE OTHER ONE IS A TOTAL CITY SNOT, WITH TWO LITTLE YAPPY DOGS SHE TOTES AROUND THAT ARE NAMED AFTER EXPENSIVE FRENCH RED WINE.. HAHAH.

So, to repeat, a possible career for you might be in a field where you are creating code for the (CIA or maybe GAO) in taking down hackers and securing the welfare of the state.
THIS IS TOTALLY INTERESTING....I HAVE CONSIDERED LIKE, PRIVATE INVESTAGATOR.. LIKE, OBSERVE THINGS FROM AFAR AND FIGURE STUFF OUT AND ALL THAT..

Hope my post helps, and at least entertains you. If I am wrong, please let me know. I love learning and improving...
THIS TOTALLY WAS LIKE, SHOCKING TO READ AND SO INTERESTING. ITS LIKE, BANG ON (PERSONALITY WISE) AND HAS UNCOVERED THINGS THAT I HAVNT REALLY SEEN BEFORE.. AND LIKE.. WHOA...
ITS LIKE, WOW!
=O)

Mystic Chris
19-03-2004, 15:54
Why not?

Would anyone out there take a look at my charts and tell me what you see would be a good career for me? Sometimes objectivity is difficult to maintain when you're too close to the situation.

My charts can be found at the following links:

http://home.comcast.net/~mystic_chris/Birth_Chart.gif

http://home.comcast.net/~mystic_chris/Aspect_Grid.jpg

And my information is as follows:
Planetary positions:
Sun Libra 05°02'58 in house 11
Moon Sagittarius 03°37'53 in house 01
Mercury Virgo 23°58'15 in house 10 retrograde
Venus Scorpio 02°18'10 in house 12
Mars Libra 22°44'49 in house 11
Jupiter Gemini 01°05'31 in house 07 retrograde
Saturn Leo 13°42'00 in house 09
Uranus Scorpio 05°30'02 in house 12
Neptune Sagittarius 11°32'41 in house 01
Pluto Libra 11°20'07 in house 11
True Node Scorpio 03°48'22 in house 12

House positions (Placidus):
Ascendant Scorpio 25°49'40
2nd House Sagittarius 24°51'52
3rd House Capricorn 24°50'34
Imum Coeli Aquarius 26°28'13
5th House Pisces 28°38'14
6th House Aries 28°47'45
Descendant Taurus 25°49'40
8th House Gemini 24°51'52
9th House Cancer 24°50'34
Medium Coeli Leo 26°28'13
11th House Virgo 28°38'14
12th House Libra 28°47'45

Major aspects:
Sun Sextile Moon 1°25
Sun Trine Jupiter 3°57
Sun Sextile Neptune 6°30
Sun Conjunction Pluto 6°17
Moon Opposition Jupiter 2°32
Moon Conjunction Neptune 7°55
Moon Sextile Pluto 7°42
Moon Conjunction Ascendant 7°48
Mercury Sextile Ascendant 1°51
Venus Quincunx Jupiter 1°13
Venus Conjunction Uranus 3°12
Jupiter Opposition Ascendant 5°16
Saturn Trine Neptune 2°09
Saturn Sextile Pluto 2°22
Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°13

Many thanks! :)

Minderwiz
20-03-2004, 19:28
OK Chris,

I'll take a look and get back to you :)

Minderwiz
21-03-2004, 02:15
Your element balance is strong in Air and Fire but weak in Earth and Water (though the latter is supplemented by the Scorpio Ascendant). You are good at action and relationships, getting things going and asserting yourself and you have the ability to think things through. However you are not particularly practical and therefore your ideas and drive may lose touch with reality if you’re not careful. You are definitely an outgoing person, not only through the dominance of Fire and Air but also through all but the Moon and Neptune being above the horizon (and the Moon prefers to be below the horizon anyway).

You have a good blend of the quaruplicities, so you can not only initiate but also adapt, whilst having the staying power to see things through.

Your Sun and first House Moon are sextile – a good blend of feelings, emotions, will and creativity but your Ascendant doesn’t fit so well into this blend – How you project yourself is not altogether in line with what’s going on inside. Your Sun also is applying to a conjunction with Pluto – this implies some hidden depths to your creativity and possibly the ability to transform yourself by sheer will power or through giving rein to your creativity. Pluto however is often a very mixed blessing and is best treated with extreme care. Your Moon is applying to the sextile with the Sun and will then move on to conjunct Neptune. In traditional terms the Moon will translate the light of creativity from your Sun, to your first House Neptune, your dreams, and your spiritual aspirations. This is where you get your strong interest in the mystical.

You were born when Mercury was the Planetary Hour Lord – and Mercury is in its own sign of Virgo, where it also has exaltation and in a degree where it also has dignity by Face. Mercury is the most powerful planet in your chart. In the tenth House it is Angular and therefore gains more dignity, but it is retrograde. Whilst the latter takes away some dignity, Mercury is still way in front of the rest. Your task is to overcome the retrograde (and therefore inward looking) nature of Mercury and make it work for you in a career. This is not quite as difficult as it seems because Mercury also sextiles your Ascendant – you and Mercury should get on well together and Mercury will have a substantial influence on your career path, if you can get him to work for you. Mercury also trines your Part of Fortune – so it is important for success in life.

The tenth House ruler is your Sun in the eleventh. Unfortunately the Sun is in Fall in Libra, so what creativity you have may be difficult to channel into a career without much effort. Mercury in the tenth also rules the eleventh, so these two Houses should be strongly linked. The eleventh is usually associated with friends, politics, associations and hopes and aspirations. So you could have a career in any of these areas, especially where Mercurial skills are required – writing, communicating, analysing, speech writing for politicians, etc. Traditionally the eleventh was the House of the King’s ministers – associated with the Treasury and Public Service. So you might also have considered a career as a public servant, using those Mercurial skills as an accountant. I suspect that your Libran Sun would not be too happy being an Accountant unless it was for an association or political organisation which brought you friendship and an ability to harmonise with the world.

Looking at income from employment, your second House is ruled by Jupiter. With Sagittarius on the cusp you would hope that this is a sign of money ‘growing’ and you getting better off. Jupiter unfortunately is retrograde and in the Gemini, the sign of its detriment. It is angular though and in the seventh House may indicate money coming from partnerships, perhaps unconnected with your employment. It also trines your Sun, so this would bring some good luck to your creative expression (though I fear not an awful lot of luck given its debility).

Security is not strongly stressed in your chart. Apart from Mercury all the other personal planets plus Jupiter and Saturn are not strong. Your ninth House of long journeys is ruled by the Moon, which may suggest much travel, possible in phases of a lot of travel and then some stability. If so this can make a career difficult – unless you are working for the government, which comes back to the role of Mercury again.

I suspect that you would just love to use that translated light from Sun to Neptune to make a career in the mystical side of life. The opportunity is there, as long as you don’t let the self-deluding side of Neptune take control. Neptune also trines your Part of Fortune ruler, Saturn and Saturn is in your ninth House of travel (both physical and spiritual) and your Part of Fortune is in your second, of resources and money. The opportunity is there, but if you take it, you are shifting focus from the strong Mercury to a series of weak (including Saturn) planets, so success is by no means guaranteed. Saturn being the planet of limitation and in its detriment, suggests that the ‘Fortune’ may not be wonderful – but then (back to Neptune) we can only dream.

Edited to add:

I've just been reading Christian Astrology by William Lilly in relation to careers.

Two things of note, one of which I had considered but not taken up. The Ascendant ruler is in Libra and the ruler of the tenth is in Libra. Now Mars is in detriment in Libra and the Sun in Fall, so I glossed over the Libra connection. However, as Mars is in mutual reception with Venus (in detriment in Scorpio), the Libra connection should perhaps be considered. This would suggest that you may well enjoy music or poetry and with Mercury in the tenth that might suggest you may well want to write music or poetry. The Libra planets are unfortunately weak, so I'm not sure that would be a viable career, rather than something shared between friends - Venus is in the twelfth and Libra is on the cusp of the twelfth, so this may well be something that is more private than public (in the sense of a career).

Secondly, returning to Mercury in Virgo, as well as the careers of Secretary, School teacher, Accountant, Stationer or Printer, Lilly also adds the careers of "an excellent politician, a good ASTROLOGER, and of a divining soul".

So Mercury stands you in good stead in Astrology and divination - go with Mercury :)

Mystic Chris
25-03-2004, 05:52
Hello Minderwiz!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my chart and help me figure out what would be a good career for me. My comments follow your paragraphs in a different color.

Originally posted by Minderwiz
Your element balance is strong in Air and Fire but weak in Earth and Water (though the latter is supplemented by the Scorpio Ascendant). You are good at action and relationships, getting things going and asserting yourself and you have the ability to think things through. However you are not particularly practical and therefore your ideas and drive may lose touch with reality if you’re not careful. You are definitely an outgoing person, not only through the dominance of Fire and Air but also through all but the Moon and Neptune being above the horizon (and the Moon prefers to be below the horizon anyway).

Yes, I am strong in Air, just by observing my personality, but I also think I am very much water. Earth is definitely my weakest element, but thanks to all the Earth people in my life who push me to be my best, I think I'll be okay. (My mother and brother are Taurus and Capricorn Sun signs respectively.)

You have a good blend of the quaruplicities, so you can not only initiate but also adapt, whilst having the staying power to see things through.

Very true. I like to walk my talk and encourage people to do the same.

Your Sun and first House Moon are sextile – a good blend of feelings, emotions, will and creativity but your Ascendant doesn’t fit so well into this blend – How you project yourself is not altogether in line with what’s going on inside. Your Sun also is applying to a conjunction with Pluto – this implies some hidden depths to your creativity and possibly the ability to transform yourself by sheer will power or through giving rein to your creativity. Pluto however is often a very mixed blessing and is best treated with extreme care. Your Moon is applying to the sextile with the Sun and will then move on to conjunct Neptune. In traditional terms the Moon will translate the light of creativity from your Sun, to your first House Neptune, your dreams, and your spiritual aspirations. This is where you get your strong interest in the mystical.

Interesting points you make. I am glad that Scorpio is my ascendant so that it does not reveal me entirely. I was told by another who's into astrology that my Sag Moon in the first makes me an open book such that my feelings are easily expressed facially and verbally. I am very aware of this power Sun conjunct Pluto provides, and you are correct to say I should handle it with care. Pluto is transiting my first house, and I am currently going through major transformation, trying to understand my dark side so I can love myself fully.

About my Sun's creativity being translated through Neptune, I am not sure. I have not looked seriously into the applying and separating influences of aspects. I did not know that a planet can act as a link for two other planets. (It's always great to learn new things.) Also, I always thought that my interest in the occult sciences was attributed to Venus conjunct Uranus in my 12th house.

You were born when Mercury was the Planetary Hour Lord – and Mercury is in its own sign of Virgo, where it also has exaltation and in a degree where it also has dignity by Face. Mercury is the most powerful planet in your chart. In the tenth House it is Angular and therefore gains more dignity, but it is retrograde. Whilst the latter takes away some dignity, Mercury is still way in front of the rest. Your task is to overcome the retrograde (and therefore inward looking) nature of Mercury and make it work for you in a career. This is not quite as difficult as it seems because Mercury also sextiles your Ascendant – you and Mercury should get on well together and Mercury will have a substantial influence on your career path, if you can get him to work for you. Mercury also trines your Part of Fortune – so it is important for success in life.

I'm surprised you say that Mercury is my strongest planet. It makes sense with Mercury in its own sign. I figured Libra and Scorpio are my strongest signs because they have the most planets in them. Therefore, Venus and Pluto, which are also in sign reception, would be my most important planets. Although the Virgo traits shine through my character, Libra and Scorpio traits are way more pervasive. But good to know that I have Mercury to help me out in my career.

The tenth House ruler is your Sun in the eleventh. Unfortunately the Sun is in Fall in Libra, so what creativity you have may be difficult to channel into a career without much effort. Mercury in the tenth also rules the eleventh, so these two Houses should be strongly linked. The eleventh is usually associated with friends, politics, associations and hopes and aspirations. So you could have a career in any of these areas, especially where Mercurial skills are required – writing, communicating, analysing, speech writing for politicians, etc. Traditionally the eleventh was the House of the King’s ministers – associated with the Treasury and Public Service. So you might also have considered a career as a public servant, using those Mercurial skills as an accountant. I suspect that your Libran Sun would not be too happy being an Accountant unless it was for an association or political organisation which brought you friendship and an ability to harmonise with the world.

Interesting.

Looking at income from employment, your second House is ruled by Jupiter. With Sagittarius on the cusp you would hope that this is a sign of money ‘growing’ and you getting better off. Jupiter unfortunately is retrograde and in the Gemini, the sign of its detriment. It is angular though and in the seventh House may indicate money coming from partnerships, perhaps unconnected with your employment. It also trines your Sun, so this would bring some good luck to your creative expression (though I fear not an awful lot of luck given its debility).

Security is not strongly stressed in your chart. Apart from Mercury all the other personal planets plus Jupiter and Saturn are not strong. Your ninth House of long journeys is ruled by the Moon, which may suggest much travel, possible in phases of a lot of travel and then some stability. If so this can make a career difficult – unless you are working for the government, which comes back to the role of Mercury again.

Previous two paragraphs are a bummer. Good to know.

I suspect that you would just love to use that translated light from Sun to Neptune to make a career in the mystical side of life. The opportunity is there, as long as you don’t let the self-deluding side of Neptune take control. Neptune also trines your Part of Fortune ruler, Saturn and Saturn is in your ninth House of travel (both physical and spiritual) and your Part of Fortune is in your second, of resources and money. The opportunity is there, but if you take it, you are shifting focus from the strong Mercury to a series of weak (including Saturn) planets, so success is by no means guaranteed. Saturn being the planet of limitation and in its detriment, suggests that the ‘Fortune’ may not be wonderful – but then (back to Neptune) we can only dream.

Well, it's all good to know.

Edited to add:

I've just been reading Christian Astrology by William Lilly in relation to careers.

Two things of note, one of which I had considered but not taken up. The Ascendant ruler is in Libra and the ruler of the tenth is in Libra. Now Mars is in detriment in Libra and the Sun in Fall, so I glossed over the Libra connection. However, as Mars is in mutual reception with Venus (in detriment in Scorpio), the Libra connection should perhaps be considered. This would suggest that you may well enjoy music or poetry and with Mercury in the tenth that might suggest you may well want to write music or poetry. The Libra planets are unfortunately weak, so I'm not sure that would be a viable career, rather than something shared between friends - Venus is in the twelfth and Libra is on the cusp of the twelfth, so this may well be something that is more private than public (in the sense of a career).

Secondly, returning to Mercury in Virgo, as well as the careers of Secretary, School teacher, Accountant, Stationer or Printer, Lilly also adds the careers of "an excellent politician, a good ASTROLOGER, and of a divining soul".

So Mercury stands you in good stead in Astrology and divination - go with Mercury :)

You might be on to something with the possible astrology route.

Thank you again for spending the time to write an excellent analysis of my chart to help me with my career choices. It's good to get a different perspective.

Regards,
Mystic Chris

dadsnook2000
25-03-2004, 06:15
The current edition of The Mountain Astrologer magazine has a nice review on looking at one's chart to determine career paths. The article covers much of the same advice presented in this thread by various posters. For those who either subscribe or who can find it at local newstands, this might be helpful. Dave.

Mystic Chris
25-03-2004, 06:22
Thanks for the info Dadsnook2000!

I have heard some good things about The Mountain Astrologer, but had never seen it. Is there a website I can go to?

Minderwiz
25-03-2004, 06:43
Yes,

http://www.mountainastrologer.com/

I'll get back to you later about the career reading.

13thFaeChylde
25-03-2004, 07:13
May I ask for a career reading?

All of the tarot readings I've done or had done for me lately are hinting something about career, but I'm stuck. Stuck in a boring job, but glad to have a job. Wanting to do something meaningful and adventurous, but scared to.

I haven't read the entire thread, so please let me know if I need to go to another one to sign up. Astrology is way over my head (pun intended)!

Mystic Chris
25-03-2004, 07:26
Hello 13thFaeChylde!

As you can see in previous posts in this thread, please provide your birthday, birth time, and birth location. An accurate birth time is ideal. If you do not have that, please provide your best approximate time.

Or if you have already went to http://www.astro.com, please provide a link to your birth chart.

13thFaeChylde
25-03-2004, 07:40
Mystic Chris~*~

My birthday is 12/13/68 at 9:50 am in Wilson, Wilson CO, NC, USA.

Thanks!! :D

Minderwiz
26-03-2004, 07:17
Mystic Chris,

Thanks for your response to my reading and I'll try and answer some of the issues you raise.

Firstly, the Moon may well be a little more demonstrative of feelings in Sagittarius, whether you 'telegraph' these to all really depends on your own self reading - I would think that if you recognised this as an issue you would have learned to control that side - especially with a Scorpio Ascendant - I would expect some reserve from that!

On the translation of light, it's a traditional technique often used in horary readings - I brought it up here because of a book I recently read which suggested that such techniques might have validity in a natal chart. I wouldn't see Uranus and Venus as particularly related to a study of occult knowledge, even in the twelfth - sudden and secret relationships are more likely. I take Occult knowledge as more the realm of Mercury (the planet of the Alchemist and the Astrologer). Neptune I take more as representing dreams, hopes, musical skills, and at its best an ethereal spirtuality, one that perhaps does dissolve the bounderies between 'I' and the Cosmos.

I don't take signs as having any strength in themselves - though they may well be important in the sense that planetary groupings in a sign may emphasise its effect. Signs modify the way in which a planet expresses itself, either making it stronger and more powerful or weaker and less effective. A strong planet is more able to effect it's role - For example, a strong Mars will help you assert yourself effectively, a weak Mars may leave you wanting to be assertive but not being very effective at it - and lead to the more negative characteristics of Mars - shouting, picking quarrels, acting without thinking. From a Career point of view, Mercury is strong in your chart, stronger than any other planet and its in the right place - the tenth House - if you use it's strength you will achieve.

Jupiter is weakly placed, so its function in your chart of expanding your money (from a career point of view) is going to be difficult. This doesn't mean a life of poverty, more that you have to work hard to get that money. Jupiter in Sagittarius ruling the Second whilst placed in say the tenth - now that would mean the money would roll in.

I'm not sure about how much travelling you do, but lots of travel doesn't usually contribute to job security - however if you are playing a Mercury role then this might well change things.

If we assume that you don't want a Mercury career such as an Accountant or Secretary, then look for a Mercury career as an Astrologer - I still don't think it will bring you lots of money, given the comments about Jupiter but it may bring you more than the other options or at least mean you really enjoy your job :)

DeLani
26-03-2004, 13:10
If it's not too much of an imposition at this point, would you do me, too?
I'm in a total stalemate with regards to my career. From what I know about astrology, I saw a lot of "writer" in my chart, but that doesn't seem to be happening - the necessity of day-to-day living makes being able to seriously write out of the question, it seems. And the little I have been able to write hasn't sold. So, here's my info:
Born 4 Jan. 1973, 9:48am
Rogers, Ark. USA
Thank you!

Mystic Chris
27-03-2004, 00:04
Dear 13thFaeChylde and DeLani,

I will try to post by this Sunday. Finally the weather is getting warmer here in Chicago, where weather is so unpredictable. So when it's warm, you have to enjoy it while it lasts!

But astrology is my favorite hobby and I want to look at your charts. Take care! :)

13thFaeChylde
27-03-2004, 01:11
Wonderful! Thanks so much :)

Right now, and for the past 10 years, I've been an administrative asst or an office manager or something along these lines.

I HATE IT!!!

But, I am the money-winner in the family, as my husband is disabled and is the domestic engineer. So I have to do something that pays well (not that this does) and has insurance and other benefits. But I feel like I die a little each day, b/c I'm never challenged. I just make arrangments for other people.

Hope that little blurb of info helps when you're looking into career directions! Thanks again!

Mystic Chris
31-03-2004, 06:18
Hello 13thFaeChylde!

I'll take a stab at answering your question. Here goes:

One of the first things I look at a chart when the question is about career is the sign on the Midheaven, which is the most public part of the chart, as well as any planets in the tenth house.

The sign on your Midheaven is Scorpio. Neptune is in your 10th house of career and public reputation and makes aspects, or connections, with two other planets - the Moon and Pluto. What does this mean?

Scorpio careers are good for you, and they involve any one of the following: research, investigation, detective work, surgery, deep analysis, spirituality, and excavation.

Neptune can represent compassion, spirituality, and artistic talent. With Neptune in your public house, it might be good for you to be in a career where you can express your compassion to others, or express yourself artistically, or share your spirituality.

The connections Neptune makes with the Moon and Pluto represent opportunities. The Moon and Pluto are in your 8th house and in the sign of Virgo. With your natural friendliness and compassion, you can inspire people to act. Whatever ideals you have, you can turn into reality. You might make a good counselor, spiritual leader, or financial advisor.

Jupiter and Uranus are also in your 8th house, but in the sign of Libra. If you went the counselor route, you will have great impact on the lives you help. If you go the spiritual leader route, you will help your religion of choice be able to bridge the gap between the old and the new or tradition and change. If you go the financial advisor route, you might be able to make a good amount of money for other people (and for yourself through consulting fees, etc.). However, I would caution taking crazy financial risks because you are lucky, but not that lucky.

In addition, all of these planets in your 8th house make a lovely connection with Venus in your first house. You are pleasant and personable, a good communicator, which will definitely help you in your career of choice.

Now here is the monkey wrench: both your Sun and Mercury don't like the group of planets in your 8th house. In fact, your Sun and Mercury probably rebel against what talent or emotional leanings you might have that I already mentioned above. This is because your Sun and Mercury are in the adventurous and out-doorsy sign of Sagittarius. Sitting in a cubicle in front of a computer all day is like being in a windowless cell in the Bastille.

You are willing to work hard for your goals. But I suspect that you can't stand to do detail work closed in an office. A big picture kind-of-person, you probably like to be physically active on the job or at least be in a leadership position where you are calling the shots.

A possible resolution to this push and pull situation, if you absolutely abhor menial office life, is to stretch your mind, challenge yourself, and learn new things. You can go back to school or you can take additional courses offered through your job or self-teach yourself new things.

For example, if you are a bookkeeper, study QuickBooks inside and out so that you become a more valuable bookkeeper where you can start a consulting business. (You'll get to dictate your price and time.) Or study to become a reverend, and then you would become a role model in your spiritual community. Or sign up with Primerica and get your Series 7 license so that you can advise people on their stock portfolio. I hope you are getting the idea that you have many possibilities.

It's all about balance knowing that you got talent with details and people and have an office administration background, but you prefer to take on leadership roles and affect people's lives. You are a humanitarian at heart and like to make the world a better place. Keep that in mind as you figure out a new path.

One last note: I see another thing that needs balancing - what you want versus what other people want. Are you a martyr type? You know, the kind of person who puts other people's needs before their own? It's great that you care for others, but it is equally, if not more important, that you care for yourself, too. Balance the see-saw, and you'll be a happy person.

I hope I have given you useful information. If I am wrong, well, I hope then that you were entertained.

Best of luck!

Mystic Chris :)

P.S.

I just went back to your last post in the thread. To address your financial concern, may I suggest that you look at your current skill set and experience, and find what you are really good at that will sell. Become a consultant. Also, take some time for yourself. You may want to join an organization where you are helping society. Or you may want to just give yourself more TLC so that life does not become so frustrating. Go get a massage or take a longer than usual dip in the tub. Love thyself, woman!

13thFaeChylde
31-03-2004, 06:43
Wow, what a diverse group of careers I have to pick from!

Of course, I am at work right now, but will read this in more depth when I get home.

Thanks, Mystic Chris!!

13thFaeChylde
31-03-2004, 07:24
Mystic Chris~

Just visited the numerology website you posted on the other thread, and here's my expression number, which kind of fits with what you said about my career...it's very interesting stuff!

Your Expression number is 11. The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues. Accordingly, it is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to live up to. You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11 expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach. Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than dollars and cents.
The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need.

TemperanceAngel
31-03-2004, 09:34
Hello!
I hope you don't mind me butting in as I found this thread really interesting and rushed off to look at my chart and found nothing in the 10th House and Chiron in the Second, perhaps this is why I was such a 'drifter' in my 20's?

DOB: 21.07.1971 9:30pm XTAX

Mystic Chris
31-03-2004, 10:20
TemperanceAngel,

Sorry, I do not know what XTAX stands for. Also, I need your birth place (city, state, country) to get your chart at astro.com.

Thanks!

TemperanceAngel
31-03-2004, 10:37
Hi Mystic Chris,

Bendigo, Victoria, Australia...

KissTemperanceAngelKiss aka XTAX

Mystic Chris
02-04-2004, 12:09
Hello DeLani,

I can see why one would say that a writing career would fit you – Mercury is in your 10th house of career and public reputation. However, I disagree that a writing career would fit you.

Mercury is so close to the 11th house that Mercury can be interpreted as having influence over both your 10th and 11th houses. There is no doubt that you have writing talent. In fact, you have excellent communication skills, and can speak very persuasively because you know exactly what to say to affect a desired reaction. Sagittarius is on your Midheaven and you got a party of planets hanging out in your 11th house. You are a humanitarian at heart and put so much of your energy in making this world a better place. You probably like being out there with others in clubs and organizations, possibly taking on leadership roles. You are also a restless, outdoors type of person, and would not want to be stuck indoors writing a novel. Putting together all of your talents, you may like working with others fighting for a good cause.

I would recommend either going into law, or getting involved in politics, or becoming a spokesperson. On top of your persuasive ability, you come off to the public as charming and graceful, and would make a good spokesperson because your heart is close to the cause. You have the potential to be a successful mover and shaker – a good organizer, pioneering, eloquent, and compassionate. However, be aware of pride, arrogance, restlessness, and rebelliousness.

What would be a good cause for you to support or fight for? May I suggest that which would be represented by your 4th house – parental rights, senior citizens rights, orphans, abused or abandoned children, homeowner’s rights. Have faith in yourself and just listen to your heart – it will guide you well.

I hope you have useful information and best of luck with your endeavors.

Mystic Chris

Mystic Chris
02-04-2004, 15:38
Dear Dolphinprincess,

It’s all about the home and hobbies.

Your chart was an interesting read because I had to look at it from a different angle than I normally would have. Usually, in order to answer the career question, an astrologer would look immediately at the sign on the Midheaven and the location of the 10th house ruler. But the first thing that caught my eye was the party of planets hanging out in your 6th house opposing your Saturn in the 12th. You are an ambitious and responsible person, probably a work-a-holic. You might also be too critical and demanding of yourself, and feel guilty if you pursue creative activities. As with any opposition, there is a need for balance, and in your case it is between work and play. There is also a need to develop self-love and self-worth. Having said that, I will now try to answer your question of career.

Aries rules your Midheaven, and Mars, the planetary ruler of Aries, is in your 5th house of fun and hobbies. The best career for you is something that you would do for fun. You say in your Aeclectic profile that you love animals. Then you might want to consider a path that will allow you to work closely with animals, like a zoologist or veterinarian. You probably do not want to be indoors or tied to a desk job. And you probably do not seek the spotlight. If you were in front of a crowd, you most likely would be as a trainer or educator, discussing or lecturing on a topic you truly enjoy.

The home is also highlighted (the ruler of your 5th house is in the fourth). It seems as if your home will be the center of your career or maybe you are concerned with the home or habitat of creatures. Maybe you would enjoy traveling around the world, caring for animals in their natural habitats, probably the watery type (Saturn and Jupiter are both in watery signs).

As a strong earth person, you might think that my suggestion above, or the idea of turning your hobby into a career is impractical. Maybe. But I should also point out that you might be good at speculation and real estate investments. These might be a good source of passive income for you, which hopefully will allow you to let go of the guilt that prevents you from pursuing what you enjoy.

I could be totally off the mark with the animal care path. Basically, from what I can see in your birth chart, an ideal career for you would be something you already enjoy when you are not working.

To be honest with you, your chart was a bit of a challenge (but a fun one). I hope that I have provided useful information to you. Thank you again for the reading exchange.

Best wishes!

Mystic Chris

dolphinprincess
02-04-2004, 23:27
This was AWESOME!!!!! I am going to PM you ... THANK YOU!

DeLani
03-04-2004, 02:48
dear Mystic Chris,
That was right on spot. I am very committed to social causes, and have been told I should go into law. I'd love to work for a social justice organization, but there aren't very many that pay (lots of volunteer opportunities, but nothing that pays).
The causes I find close to my heart are economic justice and environmentalism (perhaps due to my aquarius rising? Or Chiron in my 2nd house?). May I ask why you suggested 4th house causes? Just curious.
Thank you so much,
DeLani

Mystic Chris
06-04-2004, 05:13
Originally posted by DeLani
dear Mystic Chris,
That was right on spot. I am very committed to social causes, and have been told I should go into law. I'd love to work for a

social justice organization, but there aren't very many that pay (lots of volunteer opportunities, but nothing that pays).
The causes I find close to my heart are economic justice and environmentalism (perhaps due to my aquarius rising? Or Chiron

in my 2nd house?). May I ask why you suggested 4th house causes? Just curious.
Thank you so much,
DeLani

Hello DeLani,

I had suggested 4th house causes because the ruler of your 11th house, Saturn, is placed in your 4th house, AND the ruler of your 4th house, Mercury, is in your 11th house. That is, there is mutual house reception. The goals which each house represents are more easily fulfilled in the area the other represents because the houses support one another.

The 11th house, among other things, represents humanitarian causes, your goals and dreams, and where you feel bigger than life. With Saturn in your 4th house, that connection would suggest that you accomplish your goals and dreams by pursuing causes or projects related to the 4th house. Actually, I did not mention this before, but the 4th house represents your home, one of your parents, your home environment, or your birth land. On a more general level, the 4th house can also represent the environment and concern for it. This explains your interest in environmentalism. Another interpretation of the ruler of your 11th in your 4th house is that your home will be the base of operations for one of your organizations or in pursuing your dreams. Maybe you like having neighborhood meetings at your home or working from home. In my last post for you I had focused on issues affecting people since the 11th house is concerned with humanity. But now I see that your Midheaven is in the nature-loving sign of Sagittarius, and the ruler of your 10th is in your 11th house. Whether you choose to fight for Mother Nature or your fellow Man, you will feel larger than life and on track in pursuing your dreams.

In addition, you have a bucket shaped chart. It has most of the planets in a couple of houses and directly opposite that group is one planet that forms the handle. This planet is known as the Singleton. Bucket people usually have a single-minded drive in achieving their goals, which is usually represented by the Singleton, which in your case is Saturn.

I hope that I have addressed your concerns about the 4th house. Also, have you considered studying grant writing? You would be paid a good amount of money helping non-for-profits and other organizations get money.

Best wishes!

Mystic Chris :)

Mystic Chris
13-04-2004, 16:35
Originally posted by TemperanceAngel
Hello!
I hope you don't mind me butting in as I found this thread really interesting and rushed off to look at my chart and found nothing in the 10th House and Chiron in the Second, perhaps this is why I was such a 'drifter' in my 20's?

DOB: 21.07.1971 9:30pm XTAX

Hello TemperanceAngel,

I am very sorry that I have not responded to your question sooner. My personal life has drawn me away from the forum.

To answer your question, just because there are no planets in the houses associated with your work and career does not mean that you would be a "drifter." It might mean that there are other aspects of your life that are more important; that your career does not define you; or that your career is a means to an end for another area of your life.

Jupiter is the ruler of your 10th house and is placed in your 9th house. You might make a good professor, scientist, or theologian.

Saturn opposite your Neptune and Jupiter, and the ruler of your 1st in your 9th might explain your wanderlust when you were in your 20's.

If you have had many trials or challenges when you were younger, the oppositions suggest that the latter half of your life would be easier.

You also have a cluster of planets near or in your 5th house - you like to party, gamble, be creative, or have a large family. The 7th house is another active place in your chart. You like forming close relationships with people who are unusual, come from backgrounds very different from yours, and who help you transform into your ideal self.

If you have any more questions, please PM me. Best wishes!

TemperanceAngel
13-04-2004, 18:10
Mystic Chris

It was really, really lovely of you to look into that for me....thank you so much!!!!

That naughty Saturn :laugh: always causing trouble! XTAX

Mystic Chris
13-04-2004, 23:06
You are welcome TemperanceAngel. Thank you for your patience and understanding. XMCX

TemperanceAngel
14-04-2004, 09:58
Mystic Chris I really like your interpretations, it doesn't matter that I have had my chart interpreted before, it's always great to have a new insight!

I'd love to be a professor, maybe it's not a dream after all!

I did have trials and challenges when I was younger, so look forward to things becoming easier. That was really great to hear.

"You like to party, gamble, be creative or have a large family." That really made me chuckle. Party YES, gamble no, creative YES, large family no, but I always have children around me.

Spot on about my friendships too, interesting people make life interesting :) XTAX

isthmus nekoi
16-04-2004, 15:33
here is an article that may interest those following this thread:
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_vocation2_e.htm

Mystic Chris
16-04-2004, 15:36
Thank you isthmus nekoi!

DeLani
19-04-2004, 05:45
Isthmus,
That was a great article.
My 2nd house is Aries, with only Chiron all lonely and not aspecting to any other planets. It is true that I feel I have a "wound" there due to my poverty.
My 6th house is Leo, but with no planets in it. So I guess my MC & 10th house are the stars of the show, so to speak.