Ok...i Get It!!!

mysticangel_001

Have you ever had the same card come up in multiple readings? Tonight I did two readings, the first one was 5 cards for how someone truly feels, deep down, about me, the second a few minutes later asking what the outcome of the situation would be and was 3 cards for near future (within 6 months), distant future (second 6 months) and finally the outcome of the situation, then a little while ago I was talking to a friend about what has been going on in my life and she pulled 3 cards for me. In ALL 3 readings the 10 of Cups came up. I didn't even tell her about the readings I had done earlier until after she told me the 10 showed up. I get the definite feeling I should be paying attention to the 10 of Cups.

Ange

One of my favourite cards is the ten of Cups. In my deck, the picture shows a happy contented family, full of love and laughter, with a castle as their home and a lush flowery green garden........contentment......and I'd be happy to keep getting the ten of Cups..... :)

Ang x

Hidden

I remember i once pulled out the three of pentacles in two different readings.

I have never liked that card, in the RW it seems very cold to me.

Briar Rose

My cousin did a computer reading, and the Celtic Cross was the spread. We left the spread on the computer all night.

The next morning I had the same deck with me. She shuffled it really really good, and 9 of the same cards (same order) were laid out.

mysticangel_001

After posting this I did another reading for someone else, completely different subject, and the 10 came up again. I just laughed and looked up saying, "I get it! I get it!"

Elizabeth Genco

That's exactly what I say when it happens to me. Which it does!

Sometimes it's also a sign that I'm consulting the cards too much or too often on a single issue. Like I do multiple readings over several days on slightly different questions that are really the same thing. And since the issue usually Big And Important (else it wouldn't be on my mind so much), I get so mired that I don't see it.

This is a good reason to keep a Tarot journal... you can go back later and see these patterns.

MareSaturni

...or sometimes the cards are telling you should stop asking the same thing. Like 'it's TEN OF CUPS and that's it! live with it & stop asking!'. I've seen this happen before :p

firefrost

I get The Fool a lot in readings for myself. I pu t it down to the fact that even after all these years, I'm still too naive and trusting about some things.

blackbird78

When I'm reading for clients I always offer a Celtic Cross spread with the Robin Wood then another one with the Thoth. I would expect to see about 3-5 corresponding cards pop up in each reading every time. It blows my mind.