PDA

View Full Version : What is the best gemstone for a pendulum to clear bad energies from your cards?

Frannie
10-11-2007, 19:33
I'm looking forward to buy one for this purpose, but, since I don't know much about gemstones and it's qualities, could somebody help on this? Thanks.

sharpchick
10-11-2007, 22:07
Rutilated quartz is a very effective cleanser, as is citrine. One of the bonuses with citrine is that it never needs cleansing -it's self cleansing. You can always program a clear quartz crystal for just about any purpose.

Frannie
11-11-2007, 00:25
Thank you very much sharpchik, that was a lot of help, since I'm not too familiar with gemstones. I just bought a rutilated clear quartz pendulum :) I'm really happy because before your info I didn't want to take the risk to buy a gem that wouldn't be the best. Now I have another question. Must clear quarts be cleansed regulary, and if so, how? (I've got lots of them around the house) Thank you.

lunafae
11-11-2007, 00:28
I dont know if this would be of any help but I use an Orgone pendulum and sometimes use bricks around my room made from the orgone items.

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/230103037731_2.jpg

gemstones I use amethyst,smokey or lapis.

sharpchick
11-11-2007, 00:40
Clear quartz should be cleansed from time to time. I usually cleanse and charge stones by moonlight - I place mine in a dish on my outdoor altar under the full moon.

Frannie
11-11-2007, 01:07
Thank you very much lunafey and sharpckic, you have been a lot of help! :)

Scorpioic65
11-11-2007, 01:31
An Amethyst cluster wiil clear most anything from cards to crystals. Place the cluster on top of a Tarot deck, or place a crystal on top of an Amethyst cluster. See the cleansing in your meditations, with all the negative energy leaving and dispersing into the Universe through the beautiful dark blue of the amethyst.

Frannie
11-11-2007, 04:03
Thank you very much, now I'll have to buy an amethyst cluster too lol (just added to my ebay purchases) :D

MorningGlory
11-11-2007, 04:17
I like to use citrine because it cleanses bad energy, but i think that clear quartz is great as well. Sometimes i do a deck cleansing, divine them up by suite and majors and bless them, then let them sit with the citrine overnight to really get the effect.

Frannie
11-11-2007, 04:28
I just bought a marvelous Brazilian Amethyst Crystal Point w/ Smokey Quartz, and will keep in mind citrine, sounds very good as well, and your method of cleansig sounds very good too, thank you very much.

firefrost
11-11-2007, 05:41
I've got a nice fairly big Citrine and an Amethyst cluster - nice to know they're good all round cleansers as well.

Lucivifate
23-02-2008, 23:49
I'd use a piece of malachite,
It's a very strong grounding stone.
grounds negative energy very well.

Master_Margarita
24-02-2008, 02:01
Why do you think your cards have bad energies in them?

:heart: M_M~