help finding the right gemstone please

lunafae

I have a few things going on and thinking there must be some way of finding the right one.
I would like to let go of some psychic chords.
I'm really looking for something that will rid myself of some past energy and allow some positive vibes in. as I keep getting visions reoccring to do with this person and can't seem to shift them.
some serious heart reparing clearing and oncon love wouldn't go a miss here.

It's as if 2 lives are still living side by side even when apart. sounds weird but I need to put a stop to it as it seems to be lingering.

hmmph im out of ideas...

any ideas?
please thanks

LF

Scorpioic65

Smoky Quartz

Smoky Quartz is a marvellous crystal for getting rid of negative energy. As far as your past relationship goes, (in a guided meditation) see yourself and former partner face to face with a silver cord binding you together. Take your sword from its sheath and cut this cord - seeing the ex-partner fading away into the distance and yourself growing and glowing with the energy you were putting into the dead relationship. Prefeably do this just before you go to sleep so that your unconscious/subconscious can assimilate the information while you sleep

lunafae

I have a large smokey elestial I purchased a while back. I was drawn to it mainly as it was so cheap £3. I've avoided the stall purposely as it's cheap and too much of a temptation. I bought something else but no idea what it is.
I'll have to get the crystal out tonight and meditate with it.

Thanks and much appreciated!

Sophie

Black tourmaline, which you can also programme. And do some cutting cords work while in trance/meditation/journeying - visualise those cords being cut. If you want to ground that fully, do some kind of symbolic act, with two figures being you and the other person, bound by black string. Place the black tourmaline in the middle. Then cut the string. I you want you can use a clear quartz to do the cutting (actually or metaphorically).

And then let that person go. The hardest part is not cutting the ties, it's stopping them from reforming (unless and until it's right to do so).

Keep your black tourmaline with you for a while.

Be aware that ties of deep love will not be cut, by any method.

MCsea

IMHO
I had alot of trouble 'cutting' cords - due to my beleif system - I beleive I had these connections due to karmic promises - and karmic love so rather than cut, I say a prayer - that I release this - these people from my learning process, that I will continue learning my lessons - and them their lessons through other people and situations, that I will strive to learn IT quickly to disolve the 'pain' IM in...

Of course I add as much detail in...

Black Tourmaline helps so too does green calcite as I am healing at the same time..

Sophie

Marina, I've been nose in your book for the past 10 days (since I received it), absolutely mesmerised by it. So simple and so useful! But I forget both the sabian symbol and the stone to which you attribute the word "Divorcement". I think it's the 2 spinsters symbol, but I'm not sure, and I don't know the astrological reference off by heart. Would the crystal associated to that symbol be in any way useful for the kind of action (whether cutting or prayer) discussed in this thread?

MCsea

Fudugazi said:
Marina, I've been nose in your book for the past 10 days (since I received it), absolutely mesmerised by it. So simple and so useful! But I forget both the sabian symbol and the stone to which you attribute the word "Divorcement". I think it's the 2 spinsters symbol, but I'm not sure, and I don't know the astrological reference off by heart. Would the crystal associated to that symbol be in any way useful for the kind of action (whether cutting or prayer) discussed in this thread?

You are too kind Fudugazi! AND THANK YOU for getting Crystal Astrology - you honour me!

Aries 17
Birthdays: April 5th–7th
Numerology: 17
Sabian Symbol: Two prim spinsters
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Divorcement
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Vertebral canal
Crystal Element: Halite
Expression: Halite or sodium chloride is rock sea salt, and is colourless-to-white, pale blue, or pink. Energetically, Halite, pink in particular, teaches us about love, an alchemical element.
Message: Evaporate blocked feelings; expose truths; purify intentions.
Sun Focus: You are valued for the practical support you offer people and groups.
Affirmation: I am the salt of the earth and a light in the world.

Absolutely - in a very enlightened way indeed - this will expose the karmic connection - while not 'killing' or cutting it - but healing it..

I think it really depends on why lunafae has these things happening, but love is always the best way to walk away from anything..

MARINA

AND just so you know http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=56459
is the link to all the sabian symbols - the KEY WORD and a draft list of the crystal elements - about 6 will be mislisted from here to the book..

Nina*

Fudugazi said:
Which book is this???? What have I missed this time?? :bugeyed:

Sophie

Nina* said:
Which book is this???? What have I missed this time?? :bugeyed:
Crystal Astrology, in which Marina explains the links - as she demonstrates above - between the 360 Sabian Symbols, which correspond to every single degree in a chart, and crystals. She suggests affirmations and messages for that symbol/crystal link, and also ways of using that link in one's life to understand yourself or a situation. I have already found it interesting, easy to use and empowering. And it brought me my angel ;)

firefrost

This book is definitely high up on my list of 'must haves'.