Violane and homing angels

Sophie

This is a stone that Marina (MCSea) mentions in her fantastic book "Crystal Astrology". I have been drawing the sabian symbol associated to that crystal (Leo 22, the homing pigeon) a fair amount for my new studies in holistic healing (unsurprisingly!). It's a variety of blue-to-violet diopside. The pictures I've seen of that stone are beautiful.

Can anybody tell me of their experience with violane? Marina describes it as: Violane channels true spiritual insight and angelic messages. It connects the everyday to the divine.

Strangely, though I don't own a violane stone, after spending some time with that symbol and thinking about violane (and salivating over the pictures!), my guardian angel contacted me verbally for the first time ever. I didn't even believe in beings such as guardian angels before that. I was on my way to the shops, too, and thinking about dinner. That gives a very relevant meaning to "connects the every day to the divine"! Those of you who are subscribers can read my account of that encounter here. (I have only just made the connection between my reading about violane, my guardian angel appearing - announced by the beautiful scent of mimosa! - and the complementary colours violet/violane and yellow/mimosa :eek: - what the bleep, indeed!)

A practical question - I am having trouble finding any, apart from high-priced pendants and spheres on ebay. Any idea where I might find some polished violane? I thought it would be easy - it's mined in the Dolomites and Russia - but it seems not.

MCsea

Ahhhhhhh
WOW!

Thank you for posting this here...

VIOLANE is amazing!!

WEll Violane I have seen it for as little as $55 US but that is NOT LITTLE!
I have asked a few of my crystal shop suppliers to keep an eye out on prices for me, but we expect as demand grows it will lessen in cost.
It is a wonderful stone that I dont own - YET! but I spent time with it at a museum - ahhh it feels like you are flying with love and support - but there is strength and purpose in it as well -

I will post back if I get some details..

MARINA

Aulruna

Wow, that is one beautiful mineral!!

I've seen some affordable ones at http://www.webmineralshop.com/
Never ordered from them though, so can't comment on service, but they are in Europe at least!

MCsea

Aulruna said:
Wow, that is one beautiful mineral!!

I've seen some affordable ones at http://www.webmineralshop.com/
Never ordered from them though, so can't comment on service, but they are in Europe at least!

OH it is so gorgeous thank you for the link - at least I can look :D

Sophie

Yes, they are lovely - thanks Aulruna :)

MCSea - violane is amazing. I can hardly find any information on it! Your book mentions it - that's how I heard about it in the first place! - but neither the Crystal Bible nor Reynald Boschiero mention it - and the latter is usually thorough. Do either Melody or Geiger mention it? I'd like to learn more.

MCsea

Fudugazi said:
Yes, they are lovely - thanks Aulruna :)

MCSea - violane is amazing. I can hardly find any information on it! Your book mentions it - that's how I heard about it in the first place! - but neither the Crystal Bible nor Reynald Boschiero mention it - and the latter is usually thorough. Do either Melody or Geiger mention it? I'd like to learn more.

Geinger mentions diopside and so does melody - but neither talk specifically about violane

FYI --

Leo 22
Sabian Symbol: A homing pigeon
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Enlightenment
Crystal Element: Violane
Expression: Violane is a light blue-violet form of diopside. Violane channels true spiritual insight and angelic messages; it connects the everyday to the divine.
Message: Illumination, clarification, focus and perseverance.
Sun Focus: You are on an amazing journey of understanding; continue to relay messages, sharing your experience and wisdom.
Affirmation: I look toward the ascension process to reconnect me to my divine purpose.

for Dioptase
Sagittarius 12
Sabian Symbol: A flag that turns into an eagle that crows
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Adjustment
Expression: Diopside, a green pyroxene, is a fundamental rock-forming mineral. Diopside enhances adaptability and expansion in personal and spiritual will, Eagle Totem energy.
Message: Signs and messages transforming in sound and vision.
Sun Focus: You are an inspirational leader with a desire for exploration and adventure; you lead by example.
Affirmation: I am adaptable.

Clearly you can see the similarities but the underlying difference!