PDA

View Full Version : tarot totes problem

faunabay
11-11-2007, 12:20
OK, I know I'm on the wrong website for this question but thought some smart computer person could tell me what I can do. :)

I've gotten a newer computer in the last 6 months. I can access any and all websites with no problem. But I can't get into tarot totes. The main page will come up but when I click on catalog nothing happens. I can't even access their "contact me" button. I'm sure it's something I have set up wrong on this computer but have no idea even what to look for. Can someone help please?

Niti
11-11-2007, 12:23
What internet browser are you using?
When I have trouble with sites, one of the first things I do is open another browser and try it on that one.

tarot4fun
11-11-2007, 12:26
Faunabay~ they may be having trouble with their site ~ I couldn't get the links to work either.

Debra
11-11-2007, 12:33
Worked ok for me. I'm using firefox. I'd say ... internet gremlins. Try in a couple of days...Monday is a holiday in the US.

Niti
11-11-2007, 12:35
Faunabay~ they may be having trouble with their site ~ I couldn't get the links to work either.
I thought of that and checked the site from my computer as well, and it worked fine on both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I am using the latest versions of both browsers.

UrbanFool
11-11-2007, 12:43
I also had no problems and there doesn't seem to be anything in their page coding like Java or Flash that might need to be updated. Hmmmmm.

tarot4fun
11-11-2007, 12:44
Well, I usually enjoy their site :D
Maybe it's the phase of the moon~ ?!?

faunabay
11-11-2007, 12:50
I wish it was just a moon phase. LOL I haven't been able to get on their site ever since I got this computer. So it has to be something with the way it's set up. I need to change whatever it is so I can get my tarot totes fix again. I've been using other computers when I want to buy from them.

faunabay
11-11-2007, 12:51
What internet browser are you using?
When I have trouble with sites, one of the first things I do is open another browser and try it on that one.

This is said to a computer idiot. How do you open another browser?

tarot4fun
11-11-2007, 12:54
Well! the links are working for me now~ :)