PDA

View Full Version : Mars in RX & is going to do what to whom and why?

Barbaras Ahajusts
15-11-2007, 23:21
Quotes from: Ralfee Fin http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0008300.HTM
Wild ramblings by Me:)

"Mars goes retrograde on November 15 and stays retrograde until January 30, 2008. Yes, that is a long time, but not unusually long. As Mars “turns around” it trines Uranus, and as the week unfolds, Mercury joins the pack, forming a Grand Trine."

This means insomnia is going to be a good friend of mine as I start the holiday! With the grandchildren being home to cap off this energitic time, I can just picture what our holidays are going to be like! (Someone get out the egg nog and keep the whiskey stocked up!) :bugeyed:

Do not expect any commitments from anyone during the period. Many people are going to step back and wonder what is going on. You aren't going to be the only one suffering from bass ackward-ness! Stay calm, go for a walk, listen to soft and mellow music. Don't react. Mars isn't ready to do anything so don't expect any other human to act different. Wait before making any commitments. Even if its final, give this time period its due and let things set on the back burner. (At least try to!)

"In truth, Uranus always outmaneuvers, outweighs, and outranks Mars, which means normally you could use Uranus energy to over take the road to your success. But for the next ten days, Uranus is preparing for its own turnaround—it goes direct on November 24. And as the course corrections between Uranus and Mars collide, daily life could take on the surreal quality of a 1950’s sci-fi movie. Uranian turn arounds have an almost immediate effect so don’t be surprised if you feel like you’re wandering between The Day the Earth Stood Still..."
(I loved that movie, but oft times wondered if I would have shot the rubber dude or not?):neutral:;)

If you are in public service get ready to have some serious demands on your time. "If you have children, be prepared for more than a few meltdowns—kids tend to channel this type of intensity without inhibition."

Stay cool, keep any weapons under lock and key and think about having meditation groups every day in your home to counter act this period! One must be centered if we are to survive this trip of change. Breathe deep and think about your favorite place to escape to!

I'm going to live under my desk with a broken clothespin. :D

:DBarb

Sophie
16-11-2007, 00:58
What's a commentment?

Here's a few choice bits about Mars Rx from Lynda Hill's fabulous blog - you can read the full text at http://sabiansymbols.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/11/retracing-the-s.html#more

"Every 2 years or so, Mars goes retrograde (backwards) in the heavens for some seventy five days. Of course, planets don't actually travel backwards, it's the view from our perspective here on Earth that makes a planet appear to be doing so. (We know that so much of life is about perspective and astrology is no different!)

Mars is the planet that shows how we manifest ourselves out in the world in terms of ego, energy, push, ambition, passion, aggression and anger. Mars goes retrograde on November 15, and for several days it stops in its tracks, and, in a week or so, it will start to move backwards through the zodiac. The Sabian Symbol for the stationary Mars is Cancer 13: A Hand Which is Held Out Receptively, is Remarkable for the Suggestion of Character in its Prominent Thumb.

Mars' energy is rather tightly bound up in our forward movement and in our modern society we're often not very content with moving sideways (Cancer), let alone backwards (retrograde). It's also a bit antithetical to emotions and caring about other people's feelings.

Mars can feel very frustrated when retrograde [...]Cancer 13 is an interesting Sabian Symbol: A Hand Which is Held Out Receptively, is Remarkable for the Suggestion of Character in its Prominent Thumb. This Symbol speaks of reaching out to others, offering a handshake, being receptive, trusting, diplomatic, approachable and friendly. Mars can have problems in these areas, and these more admirable traits may express themselves more in withdrawing emotionally, sulking, rude responses, defensiveness, insecure feelings, being unsure and introverted.

With self knowledge, of course, none of these things are inevitable, but one could experience some of it in the outside world. Politically speaking, this degree shows problems with diplomacy and the current situation with the United States and their standoff with Iran is one example.

[...]

So, it appears that what we have to do with Mars retrograde is to reach out to others, to see the greatness in others regardless of their position in life, their age, their abilities or what they can do for us. Mars will be testing us to see how we go. When we meet up with someone, we should look them in the eye, extend a hand to them, recognise their potential and respect who they are. Otherwise, Mars will make a meal (Cancerian keyword there) of our relationships, our lives, our domestic situations, our own potential.

Further, Mars is in a closing square to Venus - which could have some people in a Mexican standoff - a deadlock - where nobody wins. Venus in the Mars retrograde chart is on Libra 8: A Blazing Fireplace in a Deserted Home. There could be feelings of loneliness, desertion, abandonment and wanting to fill a void. Many, many people are lonely, or, at least, desiring some romance in their life. The trick here could be to light a candle and place it somewhere in your home, office or wherever to remind you of love and to invite it into your life. Fireplaces, candles, campfires, all can serve in this way. Lighting a candle and putting it in the window can signal one's desire to not only bring back romantic love, it can be a signal to loved ones and family members to 'return home'. A bit of 'all is forgiven, please return'.

The theme of the empty nest is somehow reinforced by Mercury, the planet of communications and journeying, being on Scorpio 6: The Gold Rush Tears Men Away From Their Native Soil. This degree speaks of the desire to rush off to places (often previously unknown) that may hold the promise of a better life, more fun, more reward, to find the 'gold' that's missing from their lives. Rewards are promised in this degree, but sometimes people just find themselves a long way from home. The trick is to enjoy the journey, to enjoy the ride, to be welcoming whether you're the one who's journeying or the one sitting at home with the candle in the window.

[...]

The Moon in this Mars retrograde chart holds another promise. It's on Capricorn 23: A Soldier Winning Two Awards For Bravery in Combat. Obviously, this is quite a Martian degree. [...]

A quote to illuminate this degree: When someone does something good, Applaud! You will make two people happy. Samuel Goldwyn

Last, but not least, is Saturn on Virgo 8: A Young Girl Taking Her First Dancing Lesson. It seems that we're learning some tough love lessons, even if we felt that we'd learnt enough by now... we know that the learning goes on and on. Perhaps we need to learn to follow and not always be leading - perhaps we need to start leading and not always be following... whatever it is, we would do well at this Mars retrograde to listen to music, move our bodies, light a candle or two, keep the home fires burning even as some of us strive off for foreign lands, objectives or new careers, all the while learning how to make ourselves and our relationships happier, more rewarding and more inviting."

It seems a special effort to be understanding and open, even to those who appear distant or aggressive, is called for during this time. Forewarned is fore-disarmed, we might say ;)

Sophie
16-11-2007, 05:17
Just seen that this thread mentions Mars Rx in Cancer as well - or rather, Mars in Cancer, but there is some stuff about the Rx station too.

ravenest
17-11-2007, 09:56
What's a commentment?

Its when you cannot resist ( ie.commited to) making inane comments about others posts. ;)

FantasyWorld
17-11-2007, 10:04
Is this a bad time to buy a house? Or any other long term decisions?

dadsnook2000
17-11-2007, 12:30
Buying a house? That depends.

What does a particular house mean to you? Do you have to have it, and is it only available now? Or, are you considering any suitable house that feels right and is priced right? Will you be strapped for cash, for payment levels, for taxes and repairs? Is your job secure? All of these may need to be answered.

I just purchased a summer home last Monday. I had sold a seashore cottage a few weeks back and essential used that money to buy a better place in another location, also near the ocean. So, for someone who is not rolling in cash, that was easy and didn't affect my finances. All that shows is that every situation is different. I can't answer your simple question. All of those other factors have to be assessed first. Dave

Barbaras Ahajusts
17-11-2007, 12:52
Its when you cannot resist ( ie.commited to) making inane comments about others posts. ;)

:laugh: I love the sense of humor the majority of the At'ers have, I really do!
:D:D:D
Ya'll make me smile when I am ready to chew through my desk to keep from growling at the simplest of things in my everyday life:bugeyed: LOL :)

;)Thank you!
Barb

FantasyWorld
17-11-2007, 12:54
Buying a house? That depends.

What does a particular house mean to you? Do you have to have it, and is it only available now? Or, are you considering any suitable house that feels right and is priced right? Will you be strapped for cash, for payment levels, for taxes and repairs? Is your job secure? All of these may need to be answered.

I just purchased a summer home last Monday. I had sold a seashore cottage a few weeks back and essential used that money to buy a better place in another location, also near the ocean. So, for someone who is not rolling in cash, that was easy and didn't affect my finances. All that shows is that every situation is different. I can't answer your simple question. All of those other factors have to be assessed first. Dave

Hum...thank you.
Lot's to think about and consider.

dadsnook2000
17-11-2007, 13:26
Right now, the transiting Sun is conjunct your natal Neptune -- this could be a source of confusion as doubts come to light. Transiting Mars opposses your natal Sun -- others could be trying to push your decisions along paths that suit them better then you. Not having your chart angles I can't offer anything else based on your birth date. Dave

thorhammer
17-11-2007, 15:26
Stay calm, go for a walk, listen to soft and mellow music.
So, that means Cradle of Filth, Dragonforce and Satyricon should be off the high-rotation list in the car? Damn. Still, must bear in mind my extreme propensity to road rage. . . :D

\m/ Kat

FantasyWorld
17-11-2007, 23:22
Right now, the transiting Sun is conjunct your natal Neptune -- this could be a source of confusion as doubts come to light. Transiting Mars opposses your natal Sun -- others could be trying to push your decisions along paths that suit them better then you. Not having your chart angles I can't offer anything else based on your birth date. Dave

We have been house searching for awhile to get into better school districts but the market sucks right now so confusion has set in on what to do with the house we have and the kids want to finish out the school at their current schools so I do kinda feel doubts and confusion and slightly pushed by realtor.
Good time to buy but not sell.
We also have 6 kittens that need to have homes found for them.

Thanks again for you info and insight:)

Barbaras Ahajusts
18-11-2007, 02:37
ROTFLMAO!
Good one, Kat!
Road rage, Mars rx and meditation music might be some lame companions for the most part, but it might make a good team to help you survive a bit longer! :D

:laugh:Barb

Free Flight
21-11-2007, 11:31
this is a good site for mars rx in cancer

http://www.astrobarry.com/2007/nov1507.php

GoddessArtemis
21-11-2007, 16:32
this is a good site for mars rx in cancer

http://www.astrobarry.com/2007/nov1507.phpYea, that site rocks and it explains a lot of my weird food cravings lately. Phew!! Now I know it's not hormonal...but the retrograde. :D

GA

Sophie
21-11-2007, 18:19
How interesting, FF!

Mars is Rx in my 2nd house, in the friendly (for me) sign of Cancer (at the moment it trines my native Sun/Mercury in Pisces; in the second half of December, it will trine my native Mars in Scorpio). Judging by this site - and given that my financial health teeters on the brink much of the time - I can expect a reversal of that tendency, and more secure finances? I like that :D

Barbaras Ahajusts
22-11-2007, 00:31
The current sign of Mars as he ushers in 2½ months of retrograde motion—Cancer—clues us in on how best to proceed. As I told you previously, Mars is not very at home in Cancer, where his forward-moving self-possession is unavoidably hijacked by such inconveniences as emotion, sensitivity and caring. However, if we're willing to heed its bits of instinctive knowledge along the way, and continually respond to the emotional landscape as we move (rather than assuming we knew how it should go from the very beginning, and refusing to alter our course), we can follow along and save the extra energy and stress by pausing, turning around or jumping out when it suddenly 'doesn't feel right'.]

If I understand this article, and I'm not real sure if it can be totally understood, Mars is ticked off, as it has to set in mushy Cancer. Mars is going to do what it needs or wants to do, but is confused.
AS IT IS doing what it wants or needs to do, it is going through an internal battle of argueing with itself. Yes/No, Yes/No, Yes/No?

This sounds like menapause at its best, if you ask me! A Xena type warrior that wants to curl her hair, put on lipstick and wear a gown slit up to her a*s to go kick the neighbors butt for playing music to loud.

Its either menapause or that amazon attitude!
Mars rx sucks in Cancer! Holy Cow!

Pass the cookies, as we go on our powerwalks, while we throw rocks at the pretty birds....this Mars in Cancer is creaping me out!

:neutral:Barb

Sophie
22-11-2007, 04:04
Something strange is happening to me this Mars rx.

I am becoming more and more conciliating. Considering how contrary I can be sometimes - it's well known I love a good debate, and will defend my position in sometimes very martian ways! - it is a rather interesting development. It feels pleasant, actually :D. Even when I don't agree with someone, I want to do it pleasantly and try and find common ground.

This effect fits very well with the sabian symbol for the degree at which Mars went Rx, Cancer 13 - A Hand Which is Held Out Receptively, is Remarkable for the Suggestion of Character in its Prominent Thumb. It also fits with what I read in that website that Free Flight linked us to. I think this Mars Rx holds some good lessons and evolution for me.

Barbaras Ahajusts
22-11-2007, 04:18
You know, there a tiny, tiny part of me, that wants to be nice and shove things in people faces.
But I can't.
I like to hear them wail....

Ok, I'm lying. But the thought of someone wailing, besides me, sounds a tad bit amusing.
I have migrain from hell.
Someone must suffer.
Even if its only imaginary.

Sigh...
:neutral:Barb

Free Flight
22-11-2007, 14:08
I am so calm and so ready for whatever the universe has in store for me. Usually I am so ready to fight but the fight has just gone out of me. I am the hanged man so totally

The other effect I have: Usually I sleep so deeply and so much but I have the craziest insomnia. But not the sort of insomnia where you toss and turn and worry about lost sleep. I dont care, I am happy to lie there pondering.

And the other thing is good. Usually I eat like a horse..I still eat but I get full so quickly

thats mars retro for me

Gavriela
22-11-2007, 17:27
Why is everyone (well, women, anyway) suddenly buying masses of make-up, etc.?

Serious question. As some people other than I in this thread can attest, and other places too - I mean - it's NUTS. Hadn't thought of that with Mars rx in Cancer coming up to aspecting Venus, but...?

I realise it's relatively trivial, but people have started sending me their Excel spreadsheets for keeping track of eyeshadows because they've recently acquired 80 or more of them.

Anyone got a guess? I love trying to pin down these little weirdnesses in astrology.

Sophie
22-11-2007, 18:26
Why is everyone (well, women, anyway) suddenly buying masses of make-up, etc.? :|

And I'm feeling lazy, Venusian-lazy. Where's all my Martian drive? All I want to do is stay snug at home, put on makeup, read books and gossip with friends :laugh:. Let someone else go out and do battle...

Kahlie
22-11-2007, 18:34
Sigh, well at least now I know why somebody is being so uncooperative... and it isn't me ... however, I'm not looking forward to reconcile... which is odd... for me, normally, I tend to reconcile a lot... Suddenly it's: "ok, I've made polite excuses for you for several months now, if this is the way you operate, I want none of it".

Wonder if it has to do with this Mars Rx.

How can I see where Mars is in my Chart and what it means?

Kahlie

Sophie
22-11-2007, 18:46
How can I see where Mars is in my Chart and what it means?Hi Kahlie! On Astro.com you can key in your birth details for a free chart - if you choose the "extended chart selection" and then choose "natal chart and transits" you will see where Mars Rx is on your own chart - which house - and can also see which planets/angles on your chart it is aspecting. You will also be able to see your natal Mars and its aspects.

Kahlie
22-11-2007, 19:06
Hi Kahlie! On Astro.com you can key in your birth details for a free chart - if you choose the "extended chart selection" and then choose "natal chart and transits" you will see where Mars Rx is on your own chart - which house - and can also see which planets/angles on your chart it is aspecting. You will also be able to see your natal Mars and its aspects.

Ok, thanks!

I checked and my Natal Mars is in Libra, and this Transit is moving Mars through House 12. Hmrpf. I could also see that this Transit of Mars squares Natural Mercury, Transit Mars squares Natural Mars, Transit Mars squares Natural Saturn, Transit Mars is in opposition with my Natural Mean Node and Transit Mars squares natural MC.

Conclusion: "No Cool"

I can see how I'm having problems with Mercury, which as a Gemini, is important to me. I've been having lots of trouble getting stuff on paper for the Workshops I can be hosting... I've also noticed that I'm quite aggressive towards myself and that I'm really trying to be disciplined.

Not sure about Natural Mean Node and MC?! as I haven't really gotten that much into astrology yet...

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Kahlie

Sophie
22-11-2007, 19:14
Hi again, Kahlie. I'm hardly a great expert, but the MC is the angle that influences your career - a transitting Mars rx squaring that angle in your natal chart would mean that there is tension around career issues - and your natural drive (governed by Mars), which should be directed out, towards furthering your career (e.g. the workshops you are hosting) seems to be directed inwards aggressively against yourself.

The moon nodes show karmic issues - the mean node, or true node, aka the North node - showing the lessons you are meant to learn in this life. Any aspect to that node shows a lesson being learnt in order to grow - either a life lesson (in natal aspect) or a transitory one (as in an aspect with a transitting planet). A hard aspect, such as an opposition (this is your case with Mars at the moment), will mean a lesson learnt the hard way, by pitting yourself against the influence of the transitting planet. In my experience, oppositions often act as see-saws in one's life, and the challenge is either to keep the momentum going to generate energy, or to find the point of balance, depending on what you need.

Sophie
22-11-2007, 19:20
I've just seen that transitting Mars rx is going to be squaring my natal Venus (in Aries in the 11th house) soon. I am assuming that means tensions that could affect relationships. Since Mars is rx, and in Cancer, does that mean that the tension is directed inwards, and that I will feel them more, rather than experience them in reality? Or perhaps a Rx Mars is actually a helper to Venus - Venus tamed the warlike Mars in her bed, after all :). When these two square - we have passion and fireworks? Or cooperation?

(watch this space)

Kahlie
22-11-2007, 19:24
Hi again, Kahlie. I'm hardly a great expert, but the MC is the angle that influences your career - a transitting Mars rx squaring that angle in your natal chart would mean that there is tension around career issues - and your natural drive (governed by Mars), which should be directed out, towards furthering your career (e.g. the workshops you are hosting) seems to be directed inwards aggressively against yourself.

This makes sooo much sense! Thank you :love:

Like I wrote in my other post, I have somebody who is a store owner, who keeps breaking agreements, thereby threatening my 'career' as a Reader/Teacher. It makes me look unreliable, as things I said to clients are now untrue as she withdrew promises made. And she keeps on not advertising me as promised...

My other career path, as a student, also feels threatened and I just can't seem to make heads or tails of it sometimes. I'm guessing I should really tone down aggressiveness towards myself and see what I should learn from this.

The moon nodes show karmic issues - the mean node, or true node, aka the North node - showing the lessons you are meant to learn in this life. Any aspect to that node shows a lesson being learnt in order to grow - either a life lesson (in natal aspect) or a transitory one (as in an aspect with a transitting planet). A hard aspect, such as an opposition (this is your case with Mars at the moment), will mean a lesson learnt the hard way, by pitting yourself against the influence of the transitting planet. In my experience, oppositions often act as see-saws in one's life, and the challenge is either to keep the momentum going to generate energy, or to find the point of balance, depending on what you need.

Well, I feel I'm up in a 'lift' despite the opposition. Clients love me and I've been establishing myself well. Despite doubts about my studies, I haven't done bad at all... I've also consistently got cards indicating that I'm being on a path of 'initiation'. Again.

Seems like this will be an interesting time, and I learned a lot. I keep putting off learning astrology in depth. I'll get there though... eventually.

Thanks again,

Kahlie

Sophie
22-11-2007, 19:40
Well, I feel I'm up in a 'lift' despite the opposition. Clients love me and I've been establishing myself well. Despite doubts about my studies, I haven't done bad at all... I've also consistently got cards indicating that I'm being on a path of 'initiation'. Again. I'm delighted for you! But as you know, initiation has a way of throwing up challenges we are meant to overcome. Could it be that this unreliable person you are being made to deal with at the moment provides such a challenge? The "low" end of the see-saw, when compared to the "high" end (the lift you speak of) you experience with your clients?

Barbaras Ahajusts
23-11-2007, 02:36
I guess our next step to figuring out how, when and why we are doing these insane things, or not insane, is to find Mars in our charts.

I just gave my chart a quick glance and saw my Mars in my 12th house...
When all is well, it reads as such...
Mars in the 12th House

You may actively seek seclusion for yourself or you may actually be drawn to work in large public institutions such as hospitals, prisons and the like. If so inclined, you can be a powerful force for improving the lot of those less fortunate than you.

Cafe Astrology......In Cancer for the most part, the sign of the crab, we tend to become more pensive and cautious, taking our time to reach our goals. If we push ahead impulsively anyhow, we run into problems, obstacles, and frustrations. Cancer rules our inner foundations as well as outer ones--our homes, domestic affairs, and relationships with family. As such, we may need to re-assess our approach to our home lives. Circumstances are likely to be such that we feel forced to do so. We are apt to feel some frustration or anxiety about our basic sense of comfort and security--our roots-- and with regards to the development of our domestic affairs. Projects may not get off the ground as planned, perhaps due to hesitation, caution, and fear of taking risks. For some of the retrograde period, Mars is retrograde in Gemini, stalling intellectual and mental initiatives.

Health issues may be a factor (especially in areas ruled by Cancer and Gemini--the lungs and stomach), and accidents a possibility throughout the Mars retrograde period. Avoid pushing matters or throwing yourself into something new.

Motives may be hard to discern for others' actions. As we consider and re-consider our actions and initiatives, we can be more indecisive than usual. Sexuality is stronger and more intense, but its outward expression may be less spontaneous than usual.

Any planet that is retrograde is an especially strong and dominant energy in our lives during the retrograde period. Because it is closest to the earth during the cycle, the energy of the planet, while dominant, is more challenging to harness in a controlled, conscious manner. This can lead to irrational behaviors and reactions, particularly since Mars rules action and initiative. Wherever you find Mars transiting your chart during the retrograde period, you could be especially preoccupied with the affairs associated with that house and/or planet. Some of us experience a lessening of interest, initiative, and enthusiasm in these areas of life during the retrograde cycle, particularly as Mars begins to slow down (in October 2007). While Mars is "moving backwards" (from November 15/07 to January 30/08), there could be some backtracking in these areas, perhaps even some losses. It's a period of review. Working on long-term projects has better results than entirely new projects.
Mars Rx in Houses http://theastrologer.com/blog/2007/11/16/mars-retrograde-through-the-houses/

I also looked to see that my 12 house sets in Aries http://www.astrology-numerology.com/housecusp-12th.html Aries
The influence of Aries in the twelfth house shows an active subconscious life. Aries is ruled by the assertiveness of the planet Mars. Thus, subconsciously, you are a very assertive person, although this trait may not be at all outwardly apparent. In a safe situation, you can release your true aggressive energies. You will be most ambitious in the deepest recesses of your mind, yet only show your easygoing sociability to the public at large. It may be very difficult for you to exhibit an overt competitive attitude in your early years. Yet you rarely give up to defeat inwardly. Anyone trying to tear down your self-confidence will quickly experience the unexpected ire that lurks in this subconscious state. Though you are very slow to anger, when you do cross the line, your temper can be irrational. Fortunately, you can repress your impatience and withstand a good deal of abuse, maintaining your placid nature.

My goodness, I think I am beginning to understand this a bit better!
Normally I can put up with allot. In Mar rx I cannot.

Humm....everyone, hurry... run away!:laugh:

:neutral:Barbara

Free Flight
23-11-2007, 08:58

Serious question. As some people other than I in this thread can attest, and other places too - I mean - it's NUTS. Hadn't thought of that with Mars rx in Cancer coming up to aspecting Venus, but...?

I realise it's relatively trivial, but people have started sending me their Excel spreadsheets for keeping track of eyeshadows because they've recently acquired 80 or more of them.

Anyone got a guess? I love trying to pin down these little weirdnesses in astrology.

I have heard the obsession with health and beauty relates to saturn going into virgo

http://www.mysticmedusa.com/scripts/blog_post.asp?id=2007-09-1317:37:00

paradoxx
01-12-2007, 06:51
Health issues may be a factor (especially in areas ruled by Cancer and Gemini--the lungs and stomach), and accidents a possibility throughout the Mars retrograde period. Avoid pushing matters or throwing yourself into something new.

Gemini's nerves might be affected by this as well, this is a good time for a mammogram, dietary visits to a clinic, or other general checkups with the body. As for buying a new home, the feng shui of the environment is also important, any smokestacks nearby, or is it a historical building, how about your water, Cancer is a water sign.

paradoxx
14-12-2007, 04:23

How about Venus in Scorpio, but then again, its that SAturn in Virgo that might have a lot to do with all that financial tracking, now about that Jupiter/Pluto Conjunction that just happened, Jupiter in Capricorn, sounds good to me (can't say much for the Cancers though).

Barbaras Ahajusts
14-12-2007, 05:13
I have to admit things are a bit odd, more like strange compared to Mercury in retro. Before there were out and out fights. Now I see my grandchildren rebelling towards me. This is odd as they never buck me. I would love to blame their mother, but its time like these when she leaves for weeks, that we go into normal mood around here. But not for the past several weeks.

The nice part is I don't have people biting my butt for turning my words around. And thats nice.

Barb

afrosaxon
14-12-2007, 06:13
Gemini's nerves might be affected by this as well, this is a good time for a mammogram, dietary visits to a clinic, or other general checkups with the body. As for buying a new home, the feng shui of the environment is also important, any smokestacks nearby, or is it a historical building, how about your water, Cancer is a water sign.

WOW...

I have Gemini rising...and I've been going through some health issues (among other things) that have my normally placid Taurean nerves on edge!

(Hi alli...I'm new to AT...Waving* :D)