Divination in Iran

mystic mal

A friend of mine came back from Iran a few months ago and there was a man telling fortunes with Tarot cards all over the pavement and a RABBIT that picked up 3 cards!! I read coffee dregs and tea leaves,I think we are all looking for the ultimate answers anywhere we can,after all the messages are there..if we look closely enough eh?

NightQueen

my grandmother actually reads coffee and bizarley white beans...?hehe shes very good though

celticnoodle

NightQueen said:
my grandmother actually reads coffee and bizarley white beans...?hehe shes very good though

bizarley white beans!?? now, that is something different! that is pretty cool, NQ! :laugh: :)

Indigo Rose

Thank you, Sravana for this fascinating news story. It is really interesting to hear how the people view Fortune-Telling. What is really cool is the acknowledgment of the accuracy too. ;)

Thanks for a good read. :)

:heart: IR

SolSionnach

You're welcome Indigo Rose. I thought folks here would find it fascinating, as I do...

There's another part of it, too. As the economy and stress are getting worse in Iran, more people are turning to fortune tellers. If things go south in the US, we could see the same things happening her (or anywhere else in the world).