PDA

View Full Version : A Crystal for Kidneys?

Chronata
27-11-2007, 10:24
I just got a disturbing call today, and a new appointment, and medication from my doctor.

apparently my kidneys are testing as "abnormal"

So, to make myself feel better while waiting to run back to the doctor, I figured I would wear something that would have a nice energy, and maybe something related to kidneys.

(My spouse made the joke that "kidneys" and "stones" don't really mix well!)

But I thought I would put it out there, and see if anyone has any ideas for a good all around healing stone for either kidneys, or anxiety waiting for results of kidney tests! :D

NightQueen
27-11-2007, 10:33
hematite helps kidneys in cleansing blood and regenerates tissue, i'm sure theres more though

celticnoodle
27-11-2007, 10:37
Chronata, sorry to hear about your troubles. I was not sure which crystals to recommend, so I googled it and found these here- I also have bad kidneys, and have them checked twice a year so far. I have a condition which ends up killing the kidneys and so one day may very well have to have a transplant or go to dialysis on a regular basis. Anyhow, I wish you good luck, will keep you in my prayers, and will also head out to get some of these for myself as well! Good luck to you on your 2nd test. If it makes you feel any better, I had a test once, (last year) and they called me in to re-test it, as my kidneys did appear to be failing. They repeated the test, and luckily all turned out well for me. Goodness knows I prayed hard enough between those tests, and had many doing the same for me! So, I'll keep you in my prayers that the same will happen for you too.

Yes, your husband is quite the comic, eh? :laugh: Really, it is quite funny!

CITRINE QUARTZ
Heart, kidney, liver & muscle healer; appendicitis;gangrene; red & white corpuscles; digestive tract; cleanses vibrations in the atmosphere; creativity; helps personal clarity; will bring out problems in the solar plexus & the heart; eliminates self-destructive tendencies

DIOPSITE & ENSTATIATE
Organ rejection; heart, lung & kidney stimulation; self-esteem.

JADE
Kidney, heart, larynx, liver, parathyroid, spleen, thymus, thyroid & parasympathetic ganglia healer; strengthens body; lengevity.

JASPER/GREEN
Constipation; ulcers; intestinal spasms; bladder, gallbladder & general healer; clairvoyance; balances healer's auric field.

JASPER/PICTURE
Skin, kidneys, thymus & their neurological tissues; betters the immune system; past life recall; overactivity in dream state & hallucinations show a need for it.

ONYX
Objective thinking; spiritual inspiration; control of emotions & passions, help eliminate negative thinking, apathy, stress & neurological disorders; also used as a heart, kidney, nerve, sking, capillary, hair, eye and nail strengthener.

RHODOCHROSITE
Narcolepsy & narcophobia; poor eyesight; extereme emotional trauma; mental breakdown; nightmares & hallucinations; astral body; kidneys; clears solar plexus of blocked energy; unconditional love & forgiveness; evil eye protection; helps one utilize the creative power of the higher energy centers.

**oooh, and thanks NightQueen, one more to add to the list! Will be checking back here to see if there is more. Keep us posted Chronata, sending you some healing light too.

Horace
27-11-2007, 10:55
Oh, Chronata :( ...pull out your new jade, the nephrite. Nephrite comes from the greek nephros, meaning kidneys. It works really well as an elixir. be sure you have no aluminum allergies, though. and carry one or two, with some carnelian, in your back pocket. drink calendula (marigold) tea at least three times a day, with oodles of water. It helps clean your blood so your kidneys don't have to work so hard. I like the taste. Most other herbs will take days to weeks to work. and know that we all send you healing. :)Hh

lark
27-11-2007, 10:59
Kidneys jade, jadeite, amber, aquamarine, beryl, bloodstone, hematite, carnelian, chrysocolla, muscovite, septarine, citrine, orange calcite, nephrite, rhodochrosite, rose or smokey quartz, serpentine, topaz.
cleanser: jade atacamite, nephrite, hematite, bloodstone, opal, rose quartz
degeneration: honey calcite, red or yellow jasper
detoxify: chrysocolla, smokey quartz
fortify: grossularite
infections: citrine
regulating: carnelian, muscovite
stimulating: ruby, rhodochrosite
stones: magnesite, rhyolite, jasper
underactive: ruby, fire opal, prehnite, rhodochrosite

Hope this helps hon...feel better soon. :love:
The ones underlined are the most powerful to help kidney problems.

Sophie
27-11-2007, 18:36
Nephrite jade is reputed to be the most effective kidney crystal (kidney stone, lol - your husband has a point :D)

Maybe try it and a few others suggested here, see what works for you.

And good luck with those tests! Try for some reiki - also very useful on kidneys (I kid you not ;))

You'll be able to be more selective once you know what's wrong (if anything).

BodhiSeed
27-11-2007, 20:39
I second the advice of using nephrite and bloodstone...

Hugs and warm, healing thoughts,
Bodhran

thorhammer
27-11-2007, 21:24
Oh, Chronata, please let me echo everyone's blessings and best wishes for your health!

As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I thought "Nephrite", but I'd also concur with bloodstone, hematite and citrine (natural, though, not heat-treated :D) and add selenite and prehnite. The last, I dunno why, it is strongly calling to me in this instance. Good colour for this, too, I think. *strokes chin thoughtfully*

Please feel better, and I hope you find just the right "kidney stone" for you!

\m/ Kat

ETA: Re-reading your post, I've figured out why the selenite - it's great for breaking destructive thought cycles - when your thoughts are whirling around and aroundandaroundand - you get the idea. I have a selenite egg that I hold for this purpose and it's some seriously potent mojo. :)

Chronata
28-11-2007, 02:48
Thank you thank you thyank you!
I love you guys so much! I am feeling far less anxious about this now, and have wire wrapped a small nephrite to wear until I can get some serious answers!

Thank you Nightqueen! Thank you celticnoodle for the good advice...and I am sorry to hear about your health as well!

Thank you Horace for all your wonderful information! I am printing out the dietary ideas to talk it over with my napropath, and doctor!

Thank you lark, sweetie! And thank you fudugazi! I will hit up some long distance reiki friends! :D
Thank you bodhran! Thank you thorhammer!

All of these suggestions are great...and amazingly I already have many of the stones you have mentioned! I even think I may have some selenite somewhere...not a bad idea to turn the negative thoughts around!

Although after reading this thread, with all of your wonderful loving and generous thoughts, I feel much more hopeful for the future of my kidneys!!!

ravenest
28-11-2007, 10:47
See my post about curing kidney stones with mega coca-cola intake ... true, I avoided surgery by it.

But I am deffinatly going to try some crystal terapy as well, thanks guys (I asked the straight doctor what the treatment for bad kidneys was and he said there wasnt one!)

There are some good herbs and things to take as well, including thistle and fish oil.

Barbaras Ahajusts
28-11-2007, 11:41
ravenest, I send my energy to you too.

I never thought about using Jade or any crystal for my husband, Joe. They are just trying to keep the worst from happening right now, with him and his kidneys.
I guess it wouldn't hurt to try anything, huh!

You take care of yourself!

Hugs...

Barb