Help Meeee!!!!

StellarMyst

Hello all!!!!!

Lately I've been going through my house and I will randomly come across some of my stones, usually chips that I am storing in a glass for future use with jewlery or such. The most prominent one is the apatite (an aqua or teal color for those not familiar). My buddy that got me into this stuff was sitting at my computer as I was telling her about it and a couple of chips caught my eye on the floor by her feet. My crystals are messing with meeeee!!!! Anyone care to share some input on what it means (if anything other then a spirit messin with me :D )?

Blessings,

StellarMyst

StellarMyst

Alright! :( This issue's started back up again, & it's got me wierded-out!

For a short while, this issue stopped, and since Christmas, it's started back again!

I'm finding little chips of Apatite in places I didn't have them (Away from where I keep them....!?) ALL OVER THE HOUSE!

Is this something anyone can help me with??

I keep getting the feeling that the Apatite chips are a sign (why? I don't know! I find it confusing!) of some sort. I cannot figure out what is going on. I have given some thought to the possibility that it might be my Spirit Guide tryiing to get my attention, but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance! :)

~StellarMyst

thorhammer

StellarMyst, I'm sorry I didn't see this ages ago! I feel horrible!

If it were me, I'd take it as a suggestion (not so subtle, too!) that you need the energy of apatite around you. My crystal book (a wonderful present from my two besties:D) says:

"helps mend broken bones or ease prblems ith the teeth; eases recovery after physical injury/trauma

structures thining and brings disordered ideas into a more cohesive focus

helps concenration and the solving of problems

expands awareness of other levels of consciousness, such as the mineral kingdom itself"

Since it's a great healing colour, it can't hurt to carry it about with you. It's halfway between the heart and throat chakras in colour, which tells me that you're hurting about something that you can't find the words to express. It will help you to work through this. It will also help you if you have lots of things you need to do simultaneously.

One more thing - do you have trouble with your teeth? It says here that apatite is foudn in human tooth enamel (cool!) so it might be an idea to start thinking about a visit to the dentist?

\m/ Kat

StellarMyst

thorhammer said:
StellarMyst, I'm sorry I didn't see this ages ago! I feel horrible!

If it were me, I'd take it as a suggestion (not so subtle, too!) that you need the energy of apatite around you. My crystal book (a wonderful present from my two besties:D) says:

"helps mend broken bones or ease prblems ith the teeth; eases recovery after physical injury/trauma

structures thining and brings disordered ideas into a more cohesive focus

helps concenration and the solving of problems

expands awareness of other levels of consciousness, such as the mineral kingdom itself"

Since it's a great healing colour, it can't hurt to carry it about with you. It's halfway between the heart and throat chakras in colour, which tells me that you're hurting about something that you can't find the words to express. It will help you to work through this. It will also help you if you have lots of things you need to do simultaneously.

One more thing - do you have trouble with your teeth? It says here that apatite is foudn in human tooth enamel (cool!) so it might be an idea to start thinking about a visit to the dentist?

\m/ Kat

Hi thorhammer! :D

thanks for the reply! :D I have it on a necklace I wear every day, and I'm stil finding chips of it everywhere. *creepy shudders!*

Of course, I had to have this happen when my bad shoulder is bothering me! Sheesh! But this seems to be secondary to the chips everywhere...?!

The thing that comes to mind when I see a chip seemingly outta-nowhere, is whether a past life issue needs to be addressed - not sure why though? In the books I have, this stone is mentioned:

Use of Apatite while working with other crystals will facilitate results with greater ease since the apatite enhances the "coming to results".

Apatite is related to service and the developement of humanitarian persuits...It can be used as an interface point, between the conciousness and matter, in order to practically apply one's insight and powers of manifeastation....

...can provide access to past-life insights and telepathy...inhances crreativity...clears mental confusion...awakens the finer, inner self.

~from Melody's book on Crystals^

The Crystal Bible:

Much the same except for mentioning its *inspirational properties*, & that it is attuned to the future, and connects to past lives...expands knowledge and truth and eases sorrow, apathy.

Thanks for the help! :) I really do appprieciate it.

Blessings,

StellarMyst

Chronata

heh. My first thought, StellarMyst was ...have you inadvertantly invited any faeries into your home?:D

I invited some back on the Summer Solstice, and ever since, I have noticed that little bits and baubles...gemstone chips, crystals, beads, marbles...have found their way into the wackiest places!

I find them under the bathroom sink, inside kitchen bowls, out on my balcony...and every once in a while... at my mothers house (which is 2 hours away!)

Waterfaery

lol, Chronata, I was thinking the same thing! That's the only way I ever know that they're about, things get moved or something new is just there for no reason. And they do like to leave crystals behind them as a gift! :)