Healing With The Fairies Oracle Spreads

HSmith157

Does anyone know of any spreads for readings for Healing With The Fairies? Thank - you! :)

Little Hare

what sort of spreads are you looking for? you could always browse the tarot threads section and use a spread from there with your oracle deck

HSmith157

Oh, alright! I'm just looking for different spreads to try out. I didn't know if you could one of the tarot spreads on the oracle. Thanks! :)

CloeCat

A suggestion...

I know this is a little late,
I wanted to suggest making your own spreads by thinking of things connected to fairies like a leaves, flowers, fairy wings, or rain drops.... any of these can make a great base for creating spreads for a fairy theme oracle. Try (after shuffling your cards if you like) laying the cards in a outline or filling the shape you choose...like the fairy wings. Then decide if your going to read the cards in the order you layed them or maybe by closing your eyes and reading the cards you are drawn to when you first open your eyes or holding your hand over the spread and feel if you are drawn to cards by sensations. Then flip them over, maybe keeping notes on impressions and the order you revile them and placement in the spread. After going through all the cards then see how the cards next to each other connect or if they do, look to see if any patterns come up in the spread, and finally what the total spread has to say.... this can really work with any themed oracle card set. Good luck!!!

I hope this helps,
CloeCat