crystals and fae magick?

shadowbane

im going to ask something please don't laugh,im a little skeptical myself but, I feel I have some belief in it. I noticed people are adopting fairies on ebay. I was a little tempted but said to myself no they'll think im away with the fairies.and saw djinn charged rings going for 250 gbp. "hmmph."

I'm not one of them who has bought one of the above as I would stamp the word sucker on my forrid but each to their own. I would like to connect to the fae. Are there crystals/oils that can help you to do this please?

*asking but slightly embarassed.hides under a rock*

Milfoil

I remember having a wonderful conversation with a shamanic practitioner about trolls. I know, not quite the same thing but bear with me. When they moved to a new house in Yorkshire, she and her partner had some healing work to do with the land around them and part of that was walking along a 20 mile track and offering something at each crossing place (where roads/paths/rivers ect cross or join oneanother). When she asked what to offer, she was told 'glass beads' the type you put in the bottom of vases and stand flowers in - you know the type?

Seemingly these tiny, shiny offerings were greatly received and areas long abandoned became more useable, places felt better and the trolls (guardians of the crossing places) were very impressed.

This makes me think that a nice polished crystal, something which looks nice will be much appreciated.

In the past, in different countries people have made tiny dwellings for their fae friends. Perhaps you could do this, make a tiny house, make it look nice and put a tiny sign on the door inviting the right fae to take up residence.

You may find that leaving the little abode in the right place for a while (woodland or other place in nature) will work. Your garden may even be suitable.

shadowbane

hi Milfoil that is such a sweet idea. we do have flowers in our garden but I am a private person and too shy to head out and do this so it would have to be something I do indoors as we live in the city.

Little Hare

I wouldn't feel embarrassed shadowbane :) there are quiet a few of us on here who believe in faeries :) when wanting to connect with the fey... one of the simpliest steps is to go out into nature... Sometimes i'll make an offering of some tumble stones, especially rose quartz to show them how much i love them

faunabay

I'm with peace_pixie! Please don't feel embarrassed. Come over to our Froud Faerie Oracle Study Group. We're all involved with faeries and nothing surprises us! (giggle)

One of the ways I connected with the faeries was to get the Froud Faerie Oracle. I've had it for years now and they're real to me. :) Having that deck has helped me be more open to the fae. Just a suggestion.

Guiding Cauldron

hi shadow! :)

the only thing u need to help connect to the fae is ur intended thought :) The more focused intended thought u have the closer youll get to them. Just talk to them lik eu would a friend already, in your mind or outloud- they lik ethat :)

I have fae that live in my house and in my garden they are a lively crew too lol I'm quite a private person myself about my spirituality well unles its around AT :)

In my home I have a lovely bowl getting very full of all sorts of crystals, fae LOVE shiny things, sweet things, glittery things and MUSIC! They love music and they love seeing u enjoy music too, dance, sing, hum, be silly - they love it and any attempt we humans make to connect with them. Just ask them that they have patience with you as you learn how to connect with them and that you wish them no ill will and will they kindly ofer you only protection and knowledge and how to better communicat ewith them- theyll know if ur menainful or not :)

u could make a nature bowl in ur house if u want something low key and unobtrusive, collect a leaf from a woodland walk, or a seashell, or a pebble you see in your travels. Pinecones, rosehips, acorns, feathers, whatever u find.....Fae are outdoorsy kind so anything relateing to nature in you rhome they will love and find; even a basic green house plant :)

I remember my very first fae sighting and yes I KNOW it was a real fae without a doubt all I was doing was reading a book about the FAE, and we connected visually it was pure magic :) Nothing huge but just a nod and a smile shared- while i dropped my jaw to the floor like a guppy fish! I couldnt beleive it- but it really hapened to me lol

I now have a fae stautue in my house and knick knacks of things they like, shiny stones, a rainbow colored glass that is just for them, it makes me smile when i walk past these things and i rememebr my fae are close at hand. Also i notice it in my garden too as I have plants that bloom all year when they shouldnt in freezing weather!

so have no fear nad rest assured there are others who talk and enjoy teh fae too :) bright blessings xx

HearthCricket

Welcome to the I love the Fey Club!!! (a possible future thread??)

Fey love little things, milk, honey, shiny stones, coins, thimbles, bells...so many things! They also love wildflowers and herbs, so making arrangements like that would be most welcome! Here is my setup for this past Midsummer's Eve celebration. We take our local Fey very seriously, here!

willowfox

Milfoil said:

I have two of these by my front gate, one I purchased and one that I made out of wood. We put a few toys in/on them, some animal figurines, some flowers, a glass of water and a bowl with sand to put the incense and on very special days we put out a table with food on it.

shadowbane

WOWWWZERRR what a response. Thanks for making me not feel silly about my post. I feel welcomed and happy you have replied to my post.I was shya nd felt embarrassed asking about my beliefs as it’s all new to me the fae but I am so glad I have come across others and would be happy to keep in contact.

peace_pixie nice to meet you rose quartz will remember that one!

fauna bay
Id be happy to come and look over at your forum. I’ll have to add the deck to my wish list. I cant find the thread for the froud oracle study group. I found a lot of threads about faeries I didnt expect to find *Smiles*. can I have the link please ty

Guiding Cauldron

I could get away with a Nature bowl in my home. We are in the city so what I do needs to be indoors. Or done privately somewhere. I could certainly collect a few pine cones. I have some shells my neice brought me back from holiday. I didn’t have a use for them now I do.

I believe in the fact you KNOW you saw the fae and don’t doubt you one bit. It must have been so magical.
In I'm glad I asked about the fae it's lovely talking to others who do believe and seeing the photos too. The fairy statues are so pretty I can imagine they would feel so at home there as it looks magical. The spheres you have shown are pretty I was drawn to the turquoise one and the green fae statue. HearthCricket
I like the idea of a fey club hmmm I wonder. I’ve just volunteered to walk in a charity shop and they have said I am able to buy items there. Fingers crossed some fae items will be there I can buy and it’s a great way for me to buy as I’m giving something back as well and easier for me money wise.

Willowfox ty for sharing. How long did it take you to build one? Im not good with my hands but admire the fact you did this.

it sounds like you all have such good hearts.

Milfiori you said about glass beads. Do they need to be specific colours.

Cant believe im talking openly about faeries…but

It feels pretty darn good.

Shadowbane <<<looks at their name scratches head