nebulous neptune

Free Flight

I saw a psychic some months ago and she said an event would occur for me soon where neptune would decieve me. Ie I would see someone I cared for walking down the street hand in hand with another women but to not trust my eyes as nebulous neptune is around

I cannot find the tape of the reading. I cannot remember when this was going to occur but I would like to know if anyone knows of neptune at the moment. Maybe she was consulting a euphemeris relating to my birthchart?
Would this be the case?

or is there something happening with neptune at the moment

thanks
ff

dadsnook2000

Now you see it, now you don't

Neptune isn't doing anything spectacular in the sky above right now, but that's not to say it isn't playing a role. Sometimes it is hard to accurately assess what transiting Neptune is doing in your natal chart or what another planet is doing to your natal Neptune. We always see Neptune as we need to see it.

A long-ago mentor once said that Neptune is the reality of illusion, Saturn is the illusion of reality. It can be tough to play with the big boys. I looked for your chart data in this forum's listing but you haven't posted it so its hard to say what Neptune may be doing. Dave

Free Flight

Hi Dave

thanks for this information. I have attached my chart if that helps and you have a moment, not sure if this is correct or not. Actually I cannot attach nor cut and paste but on my natal chart Neptune is in 6 Sag 26' 28" r. Does this help. I am a sun/merc taurean, Acs pisces, and moon in libra, venus and saturn in gemini

thanks
FF

star-lover

freeflight pm me your date time and place of birth and i will post your chart here if you want

willowfox

As Neptune moves so very slowly through one's chart, I take what she meant was a transiting planet will trigger Neptune into action.

The Sun was conjunct your Neptune about a week ago.

Mercury transit will be conjunct your Neptune on the 5th December.

Saturn transit will square your Neptune 2008.

Moon transit squared your Neptune on the 1st and will conjunct on the 9th.

I think that it may have already happened going by your other post in the "readings section" where you believed your other half was lying about his night out. In your mind you saw this person very involved with another woman, didn't you?

Free Flight

star-lover said:
freeflight pm me your date time and place of birth and i will post your chart here if you want

Pm'ed. thanks star lover

Free Flight

willowfox said:
As Neptune moves so very slowly through one's chart, I take what she meant was a transiting planet will trigger Neptune into action.

The Sun was conjunct your Neptune about a week ago.

Mercury transit will be conjunct your Neptune on the 5th December.

Saturn transit will square your Neptune 2008.

Moon transit squared your Neptune on the 1st and will conjunct on the 9th.

I think that it may have already happened going by your other post in the "readings section" where you believed your other half was lying about his night out. In your mind you saw this person very involved with another woman, didn't you?

Hi Willowfox. you are absolutely correct. She said the event would involve someone I love and be like she described above and what you refer to certainly fits the bill. What does the sun being conjunct to my neptune a week ago mean? what about the saturn transit? How do you find this information out from the info I posted? Is there a site I can look at to understand what it all means further?

thanks and god bless
ainsley

willowfox

Free Flight said:
What does the sun being conjunct to my neptune a week ago mean? what about the saturn transit? How do you find this information out from the info I posted? Is there a site I can look at to understand what it all means further?

Sun transit conjunct Neptune R can mean self delusion, all be it temporary.

Moon transit conjunct/square Neptune R can mean self delusion, again of a temporary nature.

Saturn transit square Neptune R can mean mental and emotional upsets and problems besides other things. Usually lasts only a few weeks.

As I said before, Neptune moves very slowly and lingers for ages so that could not be what the woman was indicating, it had to be some planet moving fast and making quick contact with your birth Neptune, thus causing a temporary problem in your life which did indeed happen as she said it would.

As for sites to learn more, there are so many to chose from.

dadsnook2000

For Free Flight

You have to keep in mind that your chart suggests that you are ALWAYS sensitive to Neptune's influences (Neptune at the MC) concerning your status and sense of knowing your direction in life. With Neptune/MC, Mars/Asc, and Sun/Venus/IC you have a strong artistic signature. I don't know if you practice creative activities in any manner, but the potential is exceptionally strong in your chart.

In life, Neptune opp. Venus suggests a range of possibilities in your earlier home life -- music, stylish surroundings, deception, promises made but not kept, loss of possessions, etc. Saturn in the 4th also suggests a clash of reality with what might have been or sometimes was a pleasant reality. Mars/Asc. points to one who might have had to assert oneself to have a channel of expression and to be be recognized.

If you want to fold in sign-meanings (I don't use signs, myself) we find the mystic-religious goals that were set for you or which attract you, (Neptune in the 10th in Sag., ruling the Asc.) Venus in the 4th in Gemini square Mars shows fluctuations in what you want, what you get, what you fight for.

Given the angular power of this chart, a great many factors can set off this chart at a frequent rate. With Moon-Uranus in the fluctuating Libra 8th, and trine Saturn and Jupiter, I suspect you live with an ebb-and-flow and are often so used to it that you often tune it out.

It would seem that the psychic picked up on this overall complex. Dave