Journaling

kwesifriends

hello everyone I'm new in tarot and some members making some journals to have some easy way to learn so could someone help me what should I put on my journal I already buy last month and its blank. I'm so confuse if what should I put in there.

Sulis

I put readings in mine as well as thoughts on individual cards, numbers and elements.

kwesifriends

O I see I'll try that thanks!

6 Haunted Days

The best use I have found for them personally is recording any readings I do for myself or others, and spreads I create or find that I may want to use and explore.

I also have a seperate journal with 2 pages for each card to record any personal interpertations or intuitions I get about a particular card. Also if I read a great insight or meaning someine else has discovered and it works for me too, I'll jot that down. Or related quotes, thoughts etc. I've been studying Tarot with varying degrees of intensity for 21 years now, so I have more than 1 notebook on meanings ;).

kwesifriends

lol maybe you already have 10 notebooks heheh great technique.

ruski_svet

Hey kwesi,
Welcome. I've got a few notes and things on tarot in my sketchbook and a binder. There's this great website, tarotconnection.net, that has a new podcast on journaling if you want to check that out.

kwesifriends

ok I'll sheck it out I think its interesting site!

violette

I'm new to tarot too I just started my journal. So far I have been drawing one card a day and then I write about it in my journal. I don't look up the meaning, just my first reactions to the card. It has really helped me and I'm starting to let go of the need to look up everything in the book. :)

NightQueen

practise your readings and record them, as events happen you can refer back to your readings to see how accurate you were, from experience 1 tarot reading can be vaild by my experience only for 2 years so it would be wonderful to back back and have the "aha" That came out for me

kwesifriends

violette said:
I'm new to tarot too I just started my journal. So far I have been drawing one card a day and then I write about it in my journal. I don't look up the meaning, just my first reactions to the card. It has really helped me and I'm starting to let go of the need to look up everything in the book. :)

O I see thats great I'm new too but active in the forum I wish you will be active like me!