PDA

View Full Version : Crystals for migraines

sleepingcat
12-12-2007, 01:37
Has anyone had any luck using stones to aleviate migrane symptoms or reduce incidents?

I read that clear quartz was supposed to help, but how does one use it? My own expirements havent worked too well, even with my favourite piece. It seemed to make it worse, actually.

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

TheOld
12-12-2007, 01:45
hello,
migraine are usually because theres is too much energy in your head, i got lot of them in the past and the best way to help is to do physical things, stop thinking and working with your head and do some cleanup, take a walk, do light exercise etc...

another things that is good is internal martials arts like chi-kung or tai-chi, theres is alos the exercise that come from carlos castaneda that he call transintegrity , verry good.

oh yes, you should do some stretching each day, a couples of times 15minutes will be great.

and for crystal you sould put the base of the cristal on the migraines and the point going out so the energy will get away, it's much more easy that doing the inverse wich will put new energy to clean your head from the bad energy (and it will get worse before going better)

good luck and do never put in doubt the possibility to cure the migraine, i was having them for day and day and now with all theses "exercises" i can put them away in minutes or hours max, never a day !!!

Omeada

Sophie
12-12-2007, 05:52
Hematite. It regulates the blood flow - and that is a physical reason one gets migraines, a stunted blood flow. Hold it to the place of pain for 20-30 minutes.

Other than that (and I love The Old's suggestions!) - there is a shiatsu pressure point behind the earlobe, between the trapezius and the sternocleidomastoid muscles - press it on both side, strongly, for 2 minutes (a good shiatsu charts showing the meridiens and main pressure points will tell you exactly where it is).

sleepingcat
14-12-2007, 02:27
Thanks guys.

TheOld, major thanks, changing the direction helped so much- I'd always been asking the enegry in to heal.

Fudugazi, heh wow. ^^ I grab the few stones I carry every day more or less at random, based on whatever feels appropriate. I've been grabbing my Hematite every day this week, and it's an unusual one for me to grab.

I think it, and the goldstone are helping a great deal. Now I just have to wait out the weather- barometric pressure changes always set me off and it's gone from 30s to 70s to 40s and back again this week. @.@ Yay Ohio.

lark
14-12-2007, 02:54
Migraine~
Aventurine
Dioptase
Iolite
Sugilite
Rhodochrosite
Jet
Lapis lazuli
Magnesite
Rose quartz
Topaz
Pearl

Suggestions from the Crystal Prescritions book by Judy Hall

Tarotphelia
15-12-2007, 11:05
I have had good results after I made myself a necklace of green aventurine with a little moss agate and .925 silver accents . You have to wear it most of the time though ,(when you don't have a headache) , and keep it cleansed and charged .

IndigoWonders
02-01-2008, 13:45
I've had wonderful results with Ametrine. It's a combination stone of amethyst and citrine.

Silverlyn
03-01-2008, 10:50
Um, I know you asked about crystals and all....yet I can't help but to suggest that Magnesium would also alleviate migraines as well.. (powder form in hot water with another tea bag, like a mint tea or a calming tea is best). Natural Calm is a really good Magnesium powder product.

Otherwise, just ignore me then!

Smelling lavendar and/or rose also helps greatly.

Silverlyn

IndigoWonders
03-01-2008, 11:16
I won't ignore you! I've had migraines for almost 30 years now and believe me, I've tried everything! Thank you for posting your suggestions.