PDA

View Full Version : What kind of stone is this?

Briar Rose
13-12-2007, 12:59
Just in case anyone missed my thread in divination, I am wondering what kind of stone this is? It's black and shiney gold , sort of heavy, feels like a stone. It's not obsidian, or onyx.

Thank you.

lark
13-12-2007, 14:45
It looks like a stone called Healer's Gold..it's a mix of Pyrite and Magnetite.
So it would have the traits of both of those stones.
Combined it is a wonderful stone for people who are working with or do energy healing.

Briar Rose
14-12-2007, 07:28
That sound right Lark. Thank you for coming to my rescue, again.

I was wondering why it feels so powerful. Thank you.

I suppose I ought to check out Amazon for a book on pendulum healing now.

lark
14-12-2007, 07:31
I was reading up on it last night and I think it really is a perfect stone for a pendlum because it says it "assists in helping to make clear, confident decisions."
So that's pretty much what we use our pendlums for...decision making.

So you've got a little treasure there. :)

celticnoodle
14-12-2007, 07:42
it's beautiful heavensvault! very pretty pendulum. thank you for sharing it, and thank you to Lark, for letting us know more about it.

Briar Rose
14-12-2007, 07:51
hey! Now could you please look at Amazon and let me know which pendulum book to get? They all look so good. I would really appreciate it.

This pendulum has a mind of it's own. I can actually feel it's movement. I am so amazed.

I want to keep the chain hanging out of the little pouch so that the chain doesn't mare the Crystal.

Than oyu all for your help and replies. I am so happy I found this in my bead box.

lark
14-12-2007, 08:18
I only have one book on pendulums and it's a book of charts.
The Great Pendulum Book by Petra Sonnenberg.
There is a little in the front of the book about how to use the charts and about how to use the pendulum itself.....but the rest of the book is charts.

I guess it depends on what you want to use your pedulum for, there are books about healing...spells...decision making...and chart books.

Briar Rose
14-12-2007, 09:35
Thank you . I am excited about that.

Little Hare
14-12-2007, 09:54
That looks like such a beautiful pendant... seeing this thread has made me want to do some work with my pendant :D... am also going to look at that book you suggested lark :heart:

Briar Rose
14-12-2007, 11:48
Editorial Reviews

Book Description On Lark's suggestion. Sells for $13. on Amazon. I am going to buy it. Thanks Lark.

With charts on nearly every other page to guide you, this is the ultimate handbook to using the pendulum for improved health, happiness, and success. You'll see exactly how the pendulum works, what types of pendulums are best for specific needs, how to set them in motion, and what kinds of questions to ask. Find out your "individual code" for judging the pendulum's oscillations, and how to get mentally ready for a session with this valuable tool. Subject by subject, follow the simple directions to discover important truths about your nutritional needs; illnesses and therapies; inner growth and spirituality; personal characteristics; education, profession, and talents; friendships and relationships; environmental factors, and more. Whether you want to know how to handle an allergy, which tarot card will be your helper, what kind of apartment is right for you, or what type of music will influence you positively, the answer is in the pendulum...and these pages.