Viral infection/bug

shadowbane

Ive got sickness vomiting bug and feel really off colour. is there any crystals that can help please. its more likely a case of sitting it out but it feels so draining. I do have a few crystals so hoping one out of it will work.

sodalite
amethyst
hematite
citrine
quartz
orange topaz
lepidolite
carnelian
crysoprase
rose quartz

thanks

Sophie

Make yourself lots of peppermint tea - and add some fresh ginger to it, and real honey. Drink at least 2-3 pints a day.

Of your stones, citrine and carnelian will help you feel less down, and quartz can be programmed to help with the vomitting.

Get well soon!

shadowbane

thanks going to head offline. finding the sickness exhausting. I will try the carnelian and citrine & let you know what happens. I am off to finish some paperwork. sickness doesnt stop for paperwork unfortunately:(

Briar Rose

I hope you feel better soon. Blessings.

shadowbane

Thank you I am carrying the carnelian around with me. i have some peppermint oil and the smell from it is helping.

thank you!
Shad.

shadowbane

I slept with the carnelian and citrine and found it really helped me. I a missing the quartz crystal. I was carrying it around and I have dropped it somewhere. I am anoyed I didnt put it in something.

Sophie

I'm glad you are feeling better :)

Yes, it's annoying to lose crystals. I hope you find your quartz!

shadowbane

thanks me too. I had wondered if from allowing the fae in. it could be a reason sparkly or then again just coincidence and lack of care.

see you later enjoy the week end

shad

phoenixblu

oh i know how u feel this bug is doing its visits at my work... peppermint tea and ginger :)

will settle the "blah" feeling... :)

shadowbane

Thanks

Im watching everyone around me eat. I really fancey a pizza or a curry too.