Ats

bigcaat

Is anyone here a member of ATS? (http://www.tarotstudies.org/ ) I was a member of ATA for a while but was largely under-whelmed.

I'm just starting to try to build my website and my business and I'm wondering if any of you have found value in being part of this organization. I am in the U.S. I don't know if that really makes a difference or not. (Except that I couldn't figure out how much membership was. ;))

Anyway, if any of you have any knowledge of this organization, I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Thanks,
Caat

Moonbow

You probably already know that this is jmd's site (well it's an Association not his personal one). I'm not a member but it's a site that has invaluable information about Tarot and I refer to regularly. ATS was also responsible for the 2005 International Tarot Conference in Melbourne and more recently the International Tarot Award which was won by Mary Greer. You can also register for the montly newsletter see this thread:

Monthly Newsletter - Association for Tarot Studies

bigcaat

Moonbow* said:
You probably already know that this is jmd's site (well it's an Association not his personal one). I'm not a member but it's a site that has invaluable information about Tarot and I refer to regularly. ATS was also responsible for the 2005 International Tarot Conference in Melbourne and more recently the International Tarot Award which was won by Mary Greer. You can also register for the montly newsletter see this thread:

Monthly Newsletter - Association for Tarot Studies
No. I don't know who JMD is. But I certainly know who Mary Greer is. Thanks.

Caat