How do I use a pendulum to cleanse my cards?

Frannie

I just purchased a gorgeous rutilated quartz pendulum to cleanse my cards, but I have no idea how to use it though... Should I move it just as it goes, clockwise, or other way? Thanks

Dancing Bear

Hey Frannie I have never used a pendulum to cleanse cards ...
so would not know what to say..

If my cards did need cleansing I normally would blow through them, visualising a white, purefying, positive air flow coming from my mouth and penetrating through , in and oaround my cards , dispelling any left over residual energy of whomever or whatever, and ridding negative energy.. I do this with my crystals too!

So maybe the pendulum would work in a similar way, instead of your breath, allow the swing of the pendulum dispell the energy you seek to rid.. through also the visualisation of it all going as well..

Just a thought ;)

Frannie

Thank you very much Dancing Bear, I will do as you say so :)

Briar Rose

Yes, this is what it reads in the book, MinBodySpirit. There are several metaphysical topics in this notebook thingy.

One section, in crystal healing has a page on pendulums, and for healing it reads to just hold it over the body, in an area for healing.

Just holding it over the cards for a few moments must clear the energy like Dancing Bear wrote.

I am glad you asked Frannie. How are you doing with the pendulum? It's mind blowing huh?

Frannie

I tried it a while ago, it worked smoothly, I just let it go it's own way, so hopefully my cards are cleansed now :) thanks

Waterfaery

For cleansing, it's usually best to just let the pendulum do what it will. When it's done, it will usually stop spinning on its own. Just remember to dip the crystal part of the pendulum in some warm salt water afterwards to clean the crystal. Hope that helps!