Graven Images Oracle

karen0205

I just got my Graven Images from Natalie and I have to tell anyone if they were hesitant to order or if you were waiting for more pictures or something, don't wait. It is such a wonderful deck. I really like it. I am glad I went ahead and got one. I actually bought 2 because I have a friend who I know will want one once they see it, I'm going to keep the spare for myself. I will have to get another one for my friend. I really like the images and the color and the deck has a nice feel to it too. It's not too big and not too small. I just wanted to share how nice it is.
I need to ask Natalie and maybe she can answer here but the deck is dedicated to someone special and I was just wondering if they are related or family friend? It's a fabulous tribute and anyone would be flattered.

Thanks again Natalie,

Karen

faunabay

When I go to the Graven Images website there doesn't seem to be a place to order straight from them. The shop page just shows other things like mugs, posters, etc.
I wanted to check on price too, but unless the cost is way out of bounds compared to amazon I'd like to order from the people who put it together. So where did you order from Natalie?

6 Haunted Days

faunabay said:
When I go to the Graven Images website there doesn't seem to be a place to order straight from them. The shop page just shows other things like mugs, posters, etc.
I wanted to check on price too, but unless the cost is way out of bounds compared to amazon I'd like to order from the people who put it together. So where did you order from Natalie?

I would PM her directly and ask (her ID is gravenimages), I believe it wasn't posted anywhere (I mean about them being for sale on her website). Mine was $24 with free shipping and signed of course, so a good savings over amazon!

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
I would PM her directly and ask (her ID is gravenimages), I believe it wasn't posted anywhere (I mean about them being for sale on her website). Mine was $24 with free shipping and signed of course!

hmmm.....
I just might have to do that. While I love my tarot decks I think I like oracles better for some reason. So I'm a sucker for imaginative oracles - which this very much is. Although I'm not usually a dark deck person - but the Bohemian Gothic has got me in the mood. ROFL And I've always loved cemetaries! They are just so calming. And I love the history behind them - the older the better.
I need to get caught up on bills for a bit, but this one is definitely going on my wishlist - and probably won't be there for long. })

faunabay

OK, did I say it wouldn't be on my wishlist too long????? Well I emailed Natalie last night! *ROFL* I haven't heard back yet, but did go ahead and send her an email asking about ordering straight from her.

I just really have no will power lately!! I think it comes from not being able to buy much through all of last year. Now my finances are more in order and I'm going crazy!! }) I do need to calm down though. I'm buying so many decks I'm not even having a chance to do more than look through them.

***I finally just learned how to do this }) }) }) So I'm having fun with the evil grin face!! ROFL

6 Haunted Days

faunabay said:
***I finally just learned how to do this }) }) }) So I'm having fun with the evil grin face!! ROFL

ROFL I was kinda wondering there Faunabay! Thought perhaps you might be feeling extra devilish....})})}) :laugh:

You'll love the deck!

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
Thought perhaps you might be feeling extra devilish....})})}) :laugh:

Well that too!!! ROFL })

gravenimages

karen0205 said:
I need to ask Natalie and maybe she can answer here but the deck is dedicated to someone special and I was just wondering if they are related or family friend? It's a fabulous tribute and anyone would be flattered.

Thanks again Natalie,

Karen

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Do you mean the dedication in the beginning of the book? It's a mix of family and close friends, or are you thinking of something different? :) xxxxxxxxNat

silverwings94

Hi Nat,
How can I order a copy of the deck from you?
Silverwings94