Where in the world is Carol?!?!

Sonic

Edited: OH MY GOD... Just like the Amethyst post I created days ago about my crystal gone missing, not more than FIVE minutes after posting I found it. So I quickly had to edit it and say guess what it's here.

I just FREAKING found carol hidden in the closet covered on a back shelf by packing materials. Just walked by, and heard them..opened the doors and my hands went straight to her. I love it when this happens! That's twice now after posting here folks...you have to love the universe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, this is as goofy as I get! Here's the story. I bought a very large smooth rose quartz piece from Nevada many years ago. I had seen her last after I moved into my flat this past October so I KNOW she's here!!! I have torn this place apart looking for her day after day.

I've tried the cards, the pendy, everyting. Nada! Any thoughts? flashes? visions? ideas? [don't think I can't see you still laughing about me naming her carol either-because I am TOO lololol but that is her name!].

I'll take guesses at this point! Thank you kindly :heart:

Attachments

• carol.jpg
    carol.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 94

HearthCricket

I am so glad that you were able to find both of your crystals. I think, though, they are trying to tell you something...to put them in a specific place, just for them, so they will always be there when you need them, and that way you won't find them playing hide and go seek on you! :)

Sonic

HearthCricket said:
I am so glad that you were able to find both of your crystals. I think, though, they are trying to tell you something...to put them in a specific place, just for them, so they will always be there when you need them, and that way you won't find them playing hide and go seek on you! :)

I would lose my head if it weren't attached! And I think you're right. I keep them all by my work station now, lined up like a train so I can pull out whatever one I need at the time.

AJ

Is Carol laughing? Is her face red? Hold her up to the monitor, I want to quiz her about where she's been :)

Briar Rose

That is a huge polished rose quartz crystal. You are pretty lucky to have that!!!

Sonic

AJ said:
Is Carol laughing? Is her face red? Hold her up to the monitor, I want to quiz her about where she's been :)

You know, there are some things you just DONT ask a woman hahahaha..lol.