Solandia's deck poll is up

gregory

AJ said:
And voting without using a deck is like buying a mail order husband...:)
Amen.

jmd

I've never tried buying a mail-order husband, so not sure how that would compare...

But geez! What a wonderful and errrr.... Noble ;) choice to be able to make this year!

Rosanne

hehehe jmd- a deck can be Noble and ugly at the same time- Like Senor Visconti was apparently- me I prefer Florentine music even if I learn more with a Noble T arot. My soul needs food as well. So a deck with a name like a diseased fever is my choice this year. ~Rosanne

Seafra

Thank you, I have taken the poll and, largely due to my ADHD, I have also located a mail-order husband site.

Thank you, it is hysterical. I wish them all nothing but the best. MailOrderHusbands.net

Blessings - Seafra

6 Haunted Days

Just voted! Much harder decisions then I thought.

WolfyJames

Last year someone made a list of all the decks published in 2006, making voting for the Top Ten Decks Published in 2006 easier. I suggest we do the same this year, I'm not the type to remember which decks was published in which year and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Something though tells me I'll vote for the Liber T.

Edit

I made a quick search on Aecletic for 2007 and these decks came out:

Zodiac Tarot
Vanessa Tarot
Steele Wizard Tarot
Necronomicon Tarot
Mystic Faerie Tarot
Maroon Tarot
Jean Noblet Tarot
Clothespin Tarot
Tarot Whispers at the House of Dusk
Venice Tarot
UFO Tarot
Steele Wizard Tarot
Sorcerers Tarot
Son Tarot
Sensual Wicca Tarot
Sacred Isle Tarot
Quantum Tarot
Modern Medieval Tarot
Le Millenaire Tarot de Marseilles
Medieval Tarot
Lo Scarabeo Tarot
Lebanese Tarot
Grail Tarot
Golden Botticelli Tarot
Fortuna's Wheel Tarot
Fantastical Creatures Tarot
Tarot of the Elves
Do It Yourself Tarot
Deirdre of the Sorrows
Brave New World Tarot
Bohemian Gothic Tarot
Ascension Tarot
African American Tarot

6 Haunted Days

WolfyJames said:
Last year someone made a list of all the decks published in 2006, making voting for the Top Ten Decks Published in 2006 easier. I suggest we do the same this year, I'm not the type to remember which decks was published in which year and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Someone made a huge list of 2007 decks on another thread discussing the 2007 deck poll a couple weeks back....can't remember the title now!

prudence

I can't open the link to the poll.