Interesting astrological influence for Hillary Clinton this year

sunstallion

Hillary Clinton is a Libra Sun Sign. Some people say her Rising Sign is a Scorpio. Some say it's Gemini. Her Moon Sign is in Pisces.

I read an article in the local paper "The Gaze" says that she would be under attack late November 2007 until late January 2008 based on the movement of the planets. She already lost in Iowa. She may lose in New Hamshire as well. But things will turn out for her from February to the rest of the year. She could win in February 5th. She may win out the Democratic party and could get the White House.

The article says according to Barack Obama's Moon Sign, which is Taurus, he just have a great time now, but not later this year, eventually may not win out Hillary.

Minderwiz

Be very careful of using natal charts to predict the outcome of elections (or other contests) The 'good news' for the rest of the year need not relate to her political life and even if it does and she wins the nomination but loses in November, coming second in a close presidential election is not a disaster in your life, so favourable chart indicators are quite likely in such a situation.

Similarly Obama might run through and get the nomination but find his private life under severe strain and relationships breaking down. Such strains may well show up in a chart. Winning the presidency might be a political triumph but end up a personal disaster.

It's better to use a more appropriate techniques for forecasting elections, such as event charts or possibly horary charts. If you are an interested observer rather than an ardent supporter the first of these might be the better approach.

sunstallion

I just read/heard from two diffent astrologers that she has a high chance of winning the nomination, but they have not forecasted the November election yet.

However, I heard from four psychics and a tarot reader that she will win in November.

Starling

I find myself wondering if Minderwiz has done an event chart for the November election. It would be very interesting because Minderwiz is not an American, and so isn't as invested in the outcome as those of us who are.

One of the problems about reading American Astrological and Political blogs is that the authors care too much.

At this point I have two candidates that I like, and Hillery is not one of them. I used to say that I didn't like her arrogance, but that wasn't the right word. Anyone who wants to be President needs to be arrogant. It was the whole entitlement thing that really bothered me.

Right now the commercial that claims that she has 35 years of experience really bothers me, because she doesn't. She has only been an elected official for 7 years. In my opinion she doesn't get to claim all the years that her husband was in office as her own. But that is my opinion.

dadsnook2000

Which chart?

Many astrological enthusiasts (but not "astrologers" or serious students) learn about the natal chart and what it means. They also come to realize that transits to that chart may be important. What they fail to realize is that the natal chart is a "whole life" chart. It provides a basic imprint that affects all things astrological. It shows potentials and basic character traits.

There are many other types of charts.

As Minderwiz noted, there are event charts and horary charts. The former are "birth charts" for the actual time-place-date of an event, the latter are charts cast for the moment a question is asked by a querent and understood by the astrologer. They will likely be quite different as they reflect different times and places and dates.

But, there are also other types of "focus" charts. Including the above charts, a focused chart has a unique time-place-date and only a portion of the chart is actually important and used relative to what you are looking for.

Other examples of focus charts are Solar Returns (a year view chart) or various progressed daily angles charts (which have a one-two day view), or solar-arc progressions using mid-point structures (good within a month or two) and many, many other variants of charts. Astrologers tend to have several types of charts and many methodologies/techniques in their tool box to use relative to the situation to be examined.

In the case of the US National Elections one has to recognize that one can use charts cast for the event at Washington, D.C., or use charts for the opening of the voting at the capitol of each state, or use natal-transits or lunar returns for each candidate at each state, etc. But before that, we have to recognize that it is possible to win a nomination and catch the public's favor long before the elections by winning the many Primary Elections held earlier in the year. Oftentimes, the Presidency is wrapped up, in actuality, in this early process. And, again, you have to choose which of the many charts you might use.

It used to be that the conventions picked the nominee. Now, it is often money donations and special interests that strongly impact perceptions of those who vote. How do you view these contributions to the process?

Minderwiz alluded to this dilemma, which chart, which method, which time, which place, which question, which astrological approach. This is what we have to deal with. Perhaps the best predictive tool is the TV polling. Dave

Barbaras Ahajusts

Just for me...

In my opinion she doesn't get to claim all the years that her husband was in office as her own. But that is my opinion.
I hope she wins because of ....I'm fit to be tied here... of remarks like this. :D:D:D
My husband was a deep sea diver in the Navy for a long time. Just because I "served with him" doesn't mean I can do the same job as him under the water. But by all that is right, I know all that has to go into that job and how it has to go down! (Puns may be encluded if one wishes...:D)

Hilary does to, so let her claim those years of Bills...she served with him. Don't ever take away that credit from a wife who has walked with her man through any given thing. She'll rain Mar's heat down on you, hon! ;)

Besides, I'm sure her chart, natal, now and in November will show she has what it takes to be a damn good President.

:)neutral:Leave the charming men out of the Presidental picture for another term. We do not need any more for quite some time, please dear God let them hide away a bit longer.)

:)Barb who will stick to the tv to find our next President. (Whomever she may be...:laugh:)

Starling

Barbaras Ahajusts said:
I hope she wins because of ....I'm fit to be tied here... of remarks like this. :D:D:D
My husband was a deep sea diver in the Navy for a long time. Just because I "served with him" doesn't mean I can do the same job as him under the water. But by all that is right, I know all that has to go into that job and how it has to go down! (Puns may be encluded if one wishes...:D)

I know a lot about contact lenses, but I don't know how to design them even if I did type up a bunch of reports on the subject for my husband when he had secretaries who weren't competent. Like it or not Hillery wasn't making the decisions when her husband was president and governor (or at least I hope not). If she is talking about experience as an advocate, and for the jobs she did do while her husband was president and governor, then Obama has a lot of similar experience too.

Obama is also older than Clinton or Kennedy were when they ran for president, and older than Teddy Roosevelt was when he "inherited" the White House when his president was assassinated. I'm not claiming that Obama would make the best president. I'm just tired of the lack of experience issue.

And in any case, this isn't a political forum, so I'm not continuing the discussion here. Anyone else is free to have the last word. <grin>