pendulum dowsing incorrect answers

NUTTYCHICK

I have used a pendulun for many years i recently lost it and had to buy a new one,it sometimes gives incorrect answers, but also some true i have not experienced this with any other pendulum i have owned .
Has this happend to any one else maybe i should just buy a new crystal.

ravenest

NUTTYCHICK said:
I have used a pendulun for many years i recently lost it and had to buy a new one,it sometimes gives incorrect answers, but also some true i have not experienced this with any other pendulum i have owned .
Has this happend to any one else maybe i should just buy a new crystal.
What type of crystals were the others and this one. perhaps the new one is a different mineral, and one you are not 'in harmony' with?

NUTTYCHICK

thankyou for reply

the crystal is rose quartz have this before without any problem, i may buy a new amythest pendulum.
thanks

Lexie

I can't be sure about that because I have (and use) the same metallic pendulum for years but maybe what you need is just more time using your new pendulum..use it as more and often as you can, this might help :)

NUTTYCHICK

pendulam

thankyou for your suggestion.i will try this to see what happens.I may just a crystal that im not in tune with ,i have left it out in moonlight ,slept with it, cleaned with water .
i may also have negative energy i will be having some reiki soon i will find out is my chakras are inbalanced.
thankyou for reply
carol

Briar Rose

I have recently learned that you should hold the pendy over your chakras balances them.