gold stones

shadowmon

hello all, i got my 1st stone, i wanted it to be for securing good fortune and money! its gold and has white on it also kind of on both sides of it and the tip full of yellow/gold i was wondering if i had to cleanse it or something, the person who sold it said i should bury it under dirt outside so it is cleansed by the earth, i have not done so yet, but i was wondering what other methods i could use?

Furnacechant

A lot of people use running water for cleansing, or holding it in the smoke of incense( especially sage, frankincense, or dragon's blood), I also sometimes like to use lemon juice. You can also leave it in a window where the light of the moon will fall on it, but careful not to leave it in the sun because some stones will fade that way.

I've not heard of burying a crystal to cleanse it, though I can imagine doing so. However, if you do that I suggest you make sure you have the spot well-marked as it would be a pity to lose the crystal and easier than you might think! Do you know what kind of stone it is? Sounds like maybe citrine.

ravenest

A four element cleanse is good. Do the earth thing, then let water flow over it, air blow around it then pass it through flame.

HearthCricket

Just rinse it off with cool water, dry it, and put it in a windowsill for the moonlight (not sunlight) to get to it.