The Eye of Horus- David Lawson

Little Hare

Just came back from my local op-shop and picked up The Eye of Horus Oracle set by David Lawson for $6 bucks. I did a search on here, but couldn't find a thread. The set comes with 25 handcrafted stone tablets engraved with hieroglyphs (from back of oracle pack) and a 160 page book. The set looks brand new which is neat, Unfortunately some of the stones have a blue smudge around them as if the paint hasn't dried properly.

Unfortunately the stones don't have any glaze covering them so they make that awful scraping sound together. (which seriously makes me want to vomit!- Like nails on a chalk board!)

So I was thinking of covering them with some sort of glaze like mod podge, so i can use them. Has anyone else done this? If so how did they turn out?

Also anyone use this for divination? if so how do you find it?

:heart:
P_P

ilweran

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I bought it years ago - probably the first oracle I bought. I didn't use it very much as it seemed overly positive and fluffy to me.

Little Hare

hmm i don't know because i've been reading the book and it looks at upright and reversals.. doesn't seem fluffy to me.. Also i know why it was given away, whilst i have 25 stones, I have two of the same symbol and i'm missing the first symbol Geb (with the duck on it) so i'm going to see if anyone here has a spare one they want to send my way :)

ilweran

peace_pixie said:
hmm i don't know because i've been reading the book and it looks at upright and reversals.. doesn't seem fluffy to me..

It must be getting on for 12yrs since I bought it - I've probably changed a lot since I was 18 so maybe I should dig it out and have another look.

crystal dawn

hmm i don't know because i've been reading the book and it looks at upright and reversals.. doesn't seem fluffy to me.. Also i know why it was given away, whilst i have 25 stones, I have two of the same symbol and i'm missing the first symbol Geb (with the duck on it) so i'm going to see if anyone here has a spare one they want to send my way :)

Have you thought about maybe making the missing geb stone yourself by buying some white clay, and using the plastic mould that the stones came in to get the right size and shape and carrving the geb symbol into it.

just a thought

blessings

crystal