Behind the scenes?

shadowedge

Hello everyone,

I (and some close friends) usually take a one card reading on a daily basis. We all know that one card readings are tricky since we have to meditate deeply on not just the symbolism, but on how the card is relevant to a person's current situation.

I'm curious. I'm currently in an inquisitive state of mind about situations in my life. My question is, could the tarot possibly tell me what's going in my environment... in situations I cannot see, and in places I cannot be?
I've noticed that as well in my daily draws with some of my friends.

I've recently been getting the notion that something is going on elsewhere, and that meditating on the reading was like reading a current events news article about a distant sitiation.

Please share your thoughts.

Best Regards,

J

balenciaga

A one-card reading is the general theme for the day; the most important issue you should be focusing on.
You might want to do a three card reading asking, "What do I need to know?" or "What advice would be helpful to me?" Or, you can pull one card.
Tarot is using a tool for another way of knowing - the aspect of your consciousness that is already a few steps ahead of you, ahead of your consciously-determined thinking. So it only feels as if the information is coming from "out there".
Does that answer your question?