Virgo Male - Leo Female Friendship Compatibility both cusps

maestrojay

What can you tell me about the friendship compatibility between a virgo and a leo when both partners are in the cusp?

Virgo - 9/21/85
Leo - 7/23/85

edit:Had made a typo on the leo birthday

YDM42

maestrojay said:
What can you tell me about the friendship compatibility between a virgo and a leo when both partners are in the cusp?

Virgo - 9/21/85
Leo - 6/23/85
I dont think that 6/23/85 is a Leo? June is Gemini? Cancer maybe?

GoddessArtemis

maestrojay said:
Leo - 6/23/85
This is Cancer - that's my friend's birthday. :) And she gets along (and is married) to a Sept. Virgo.

GA

PentQueen

Cancer and Virgo work excellently together; despite the sexes. Complimentary water and earth, feeding and also stimulating each other well. One of the special relationships within the zodiac.

tabi

Theory is that Cancers and Virgos are a good match for one another, as long as Cancer isn't too smoothering and Virgo isn't too bitchy. It is a secure feeling for both of being safe but happy.

That being said for myself it didn't work. I'm a Virgo female and my ex-hubby is a Cancer. However I personally believe that the astrology signs gives you a warning as to watch for in your relationship it doesn't make it impossible to have a healthy happy relationship when the Zodiac signs don't match well.

maestrojay

Made a typo on my part the birthday should be 7/23 not 6/23

tabi

I believe that would be Leo, check the birth time and area of birth to be sure though.

maestrojay

It is Leo I had made a typo on the birthday and had it as 6/23 not 7/23. Both birthdays are on the cusp,so I'm just wondering what affect that would have if any on the friendship compatibility.

GoddessArtemis

Leo and Virgo, if we're only going by sun signs, seem to work together. Virgo provides the attention to detail and dedication that Leo craves, and Virgo gets the security of not having to be in the limelight (I know a lot of Virgoans who don't like it). Okay, truth be told, I don't know what Viroans get out of being with Leos...so I'll leave that to someone else here.

They seem to pair off often. One couple I can think of is Madonna and Guy Ritchie. I also think Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are a pair of the same, too. Virgoans can be awfully supportive, and as seen in the above paired off couples, they serve the behind the scenes support to their center-stage Leonine counterparts.

But that's only sun signs; the rest of the chart can make it or break it.

GA

maestrojay

How are the Leos on the emotional front with Virgos?

For example if the Virgo was having a bad day or needed to talkor just plain needed support.Would the leo be this isn't about me because of the need for being in the limelight?

Or are they able to sort of drop the ego with the virgo because of the virgos willingness to step back.Are they able to listen and be supportive on the virgos bad days, or is it still where they need to be in the limelight?