What is the difference between oracle and others

queenmil

I am very new to all of this and I wanted to find out differences?

Oracle Modeste

What others, there are so many?

Tarot: A deck of 78cards that are broken down into 2 arcana, Major and minor. the Major Arcana is what is concidered to be "trump" cards. They deal with Human evolution and the essense of the Human psyche and experience. They often fortell major events and life lessons in a spread. The Minor arcana on the other hand is broken down into 4 suites (same as a regular playing card deck....where do you think playing cards came from?) Most of the time the suits are: Swords, wands, cups, and Pentacles (or coins) the suites are made up of the court (king, gueen, knight, page)and numbered cards from ace-10.

Oracle Cards: A method of divination that uses cards, but has no specific number of cards. The number of cards and symbolism is based on the system of the oracle. Some of the more popular oracles include Faerie Oracles, Flower and Tree Oracles, Or my favorite, the French and Lenormand Oracles.

if you have specific questions let us know, because there is so much information, I would be posting forever!!!!

Welcome to, and Good Luck on your Journey!!!!

queenmil

Well thgen I guess I haven't the first clue...LOL I am just trying to learn all I can. I amlearning on Fenestra and was looking up Oracle and wanted to know what the difference was. I guess between the different types of readings. Shoot I am still trying to learn to put my own spin on my cards...LOL

Oracle Modeste

I love the Fenestra!!!!...it really is a beautiful deck!!!

My advice to start off with, is start a journal and meditate on each of the cards, your feelings and thoughts on the cards will give you a better definition of what the cards mean to you. Develop key words, and associations

Have fun with it!!!!, and the more you use your cards the more energy you will exchange with them, and the better connection you will have with them!!!!

queenmil

Thanks for the link ....

The Fenestra as of right now is my favorite.... I have 4 decks and it is the one I allways grab. I just feel liek it is the one I need to use.

Thanks for the clarification